Dementia Joe says “Four more years. Pause.”

Now an honest person, which you are not, would ask themselves 🤔:

“Now wait a minute, self. If Joe Biden is really suffering from dementia, how is it that he’s speaking in front of a large audience talking about numerous policy issues? 🤔

He is making jokes! Is this senile person doing this off the cuff? 🤔🤔🤔 It certainly cannot be that he had to sit down and learn these jokes and then deliver them on cue. I’ve seen people suffering from mental deficiency and they are not making jokes. What I see the mentally disabled do is come here and post misleading threads.”

Biden may be old and sometimes he doesn't speak so fast. He'd be no good at selling snake oil or monorails.

But at least he's never tried to overturn democracy in the United States.

Hey? Babyboo! Where did ya go to? Awwwww, don't be mad.
Look, you're still my go-to member when I need polls to be explained to me.
Yesterday, there was the Pennsylvania primary and over 150k republicans voted for Haley. Is she still in the race? Nevermind that - could you tell me what this means for trump going forward when Biden won Pennsylvania in the last election by 80k votes? You should thank me for not leaning in more on your senility argument as I anxiously await your reply on this question.

Hey? Babyboo! Where did ya go to? Awwwww, don't be mad.
Look, you're still my go-to member when I need polls to be explained to me.
Yesterday, there was the Pennsylvania primary and over 150k republicans voted for Haley. Is she still in the race? Nevermind that - could you tell me what this means for trump going forward when Biden won Pennsylvania in the last election by 80k votes? You should thank me for not leaning in more on your senility argument as I anxiously await your reply on this question.
I’m still here. In case you didn’t notice, I started this thread just this morning. I’m surprised you missed the news about Nikki Haley. She ended her bid for the presidency over a month ago. I don’t know how PA will go but I do post polling data in the “Just the polls” thread. There have been some battleground polls posted there and I’m sure more will be coming in the months ahead. Keep following me in that thread to get the latest polls as they come out. Thanks.

Biden may be old and sometimes he doesn't speak so fast. He'd be no good at selling snake oil or monorails.

But at least he's never tried to overturn democracy in the United States.

Unless you count those times when he acknowledged that he didn't have any authority to do what he wanted to do but was going to do it anyway...

All y'all are being unnecessarily mean to poor ol' Unka Joe Willie Biden.

What he said was, "Four more years. Paws" Because paws usually come in sets of four, too.

Some of all y'all need to call your shrinks and have your meds adjusted.

Unless you count those times when he acknowledged that he didn't have any authority to do what he wanted to do but was going to do it anyway...
What times? You seem to be an expert on the chief executive being an authoritarian so tell us the examples.
And after you do (which I believe you won't) go ahead and ask me to cite the instances that I think trump wished to bypass the democratic process.

I remember when W. confused Iraq and Iran in the middle of our attacks.

What he said was, "Four more years. Paws" Because paws usually come in sets of four, too.

Of course you think that, being an old cat lady and all.

Haha! I think I get the joke you are trying to make, but let's say the execution was a bit 'ruff'.
Get it? Ruff like a dog bark - yeah, my joke was just as dog tired as yours.

A whole thread highlighting that PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BEING ENDORSED BY THE NORTH AMERICA BUILDING TRADES UNION!!!! (among many others).

Thanks BabyBoobs!!!

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

That was a golden moment. He really thought he had something there and then he just sort of danced it off the stage slowly. :ROFLMAO:
In Biden’s defense, I don’t think he forgot about his granddaughter because of his advancing cognitive decline. Pretty sure the rejection was deliberate.

In Biden’s defense, I don’t think he forgot about his grandson because of his advancing cognitive decline. Pretty sure the rejection was deliberate.

Fixed YOUR post; you’re welcome.

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

Also:

PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BEING ENDORSED BY THE NORTH AMERICA BUILDING TRADES UNION!!! (and many others)

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

Back