delete please ๐Ÿ˜‡

he says sexual things to me a lot but he might just be a sexpert and tells everyone those things. but i might be a sexpert too but only talk sexually online or when whispering into a bf ear.
I'm no expert but I only talk sexually online or messages myself
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿค”

phone text messages? i've not tried that (sexually) but i talk sexually online because i fiddle with my nips and things when at the computer ๐Ÿ˜™ whereas when i'm using phone i'm not fiddling.
Fiddle with your nips and things, very Intriguing, ๐Ÿค”

fiddled pinks at the computer even when i lived with mUm but she and her bf opened my door to tell me every time they were going out or when they were cooking something but i still persisted because i'm addictive and now i do it twice as much + do not wear clothes anymore ๐Ÿซถ
Is that satisfying for you? What gives you pleasure? Girls don't usually talk about that,
It's easier to pleasure them if I know what they want๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹

fiddled pinks at the computer even when i lived with mUm but she and her bf opened my door to tell me every time they were going out or when they were cooking something but i still persisted because i'm addictive and now i do it twice as much + do not wear clothes anymore ๐Ÿซถ
Twice as much๐Ÿ˜‹ + no clothes, alluring๐Ÿ˜‹

Yup i've never told anybody about my compulsion, even hubby i never told him! so probably will never told anybody except for online ๐Ÿซถ and i think its just scientific because i've got addiction to my pinks and it happens even when i'm not thinking about anything sexual ๐Ÿ˜”
Sounds like fun, obviously you are very Sesual๐Ÿ˜‹

Yup i think that's why i married so young, and now i'm looking for another hubby to marry because i fit well with being with somebody a lot :)
but when my partner's at work i know i'm going to fiddle a lot so i go onto literotica and it makes me extra aroused so i'm fiddling in the best way instead of just scientifically ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Are you the type that will go out in public with no panties, or does that stay
Behind closed doors?๐Ÿ˜‹

Yup i'm afraid of my bum being used like that + my husband did not push me into trying. my current boyfriend has asked me a few times to try but he's ok with me be traditional more ๐Ÿ˜™
Good, don't do anything you don't want to๐Ÿ‘
You are very intriguing, I'd love to flirt with you,
No offense๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ™ƒ

I mean for me chocolate makes me horny, but I guess it's different for guys?
I'm a Male, straight up, always looking at women, they are
Beautiful, all of them, admiring is not Wrong,
I'm alt Horny, I can't tell you why some guy isn't in the "MOOD"

Only slept with my current bf on the 6th date so i wore panties for the first 5 dates to stay non-sexual ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But back when i was married my hubby made my wear panties under dresses in public cos he was afraid of stalkers stalking me because he said if some sees my skirt fly up they might stalk me to pleasure my bouncy bum if i'm in a street alone or something ๐Ÿฅบ
But now i'm not wearing my panties to shopping or anything because it feels cooler for me in summer plus my bf gives me my orgasms when my bums showing ๐Ÿ˜š
I'm ok with strangers seeing my bum so my minidress is pretty short for sure but i pop my undies on for playing tennis cos i'm scared of everybody seeing my bum as serving makes everything show a lot ๐Ÿ˜ฎand i'm scared what my coach will say!
Anyways i'm nude now and playing with my bum ๐Ÿ˜„
Looks pretty awesome, you are typing with one hand๐Ÿ™ƒ
What'cha doing with the other๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‹

Only slept with my current bf on the 6th date so i wore panties for the first 5 dates to stay non-sexual ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
But back when i was married my hubby made my wear panties under dresses in public cos he was afraid of stalkers stalking me because he said if some sees my skirt fly up they might stalk me to pleasure my bouncy bum if i'm in a street alone or something ๐Ÿฅบ
But now i'm not wearing my panties to shopping or anything because it feels cooler for me in summer plus my bf gives me my orgasms when my bums showing ๐Ÿ˜š
I'm ok with strangers seeing my bum so my minidress is pretty short for sure but i pop my undies on for playing tennis cos i'm scared of everybody seeing my bum as serving makes everything show a lot ๐Ÿ˜ฎand i'm scared what my coach will say!
Nice Hips too, very intriguing, sultry
Obviously you need another guy
Should be all over your Hot Body
10 times a day, At !east๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹

Nice bum, Nice Nips too!

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Perfect view from there!

Beautiful and Sexy. Delicious nipples ๐Ÿ˜

Back