delete please πŸ˜‡

Usually i buy chocolate but i've stopped buying them since my new bf said he gets the biggest erections when no chocolates in his mouth :0
Is that true for you or not?
I think he's getting his "chocolates" somewhere else. :)

Can't this guy just decide which he wants more, libido or chocolate, and control himself? You shouldn't have to manage his urges. If you want chocolate, have your chocolate.

i'm playing video games a lot at the neighbours house till their parents get home each weekeday so i'm just gonna keep chocolate with them maybe 😘 i'll ask today if they can, so i'll be able to eat it during video games.
That should work. My post was not very serious but I have never heard of chocolate inhibiting sex drive.

I've only heard of beer inhibiting sex drive but my Mums boyfriend drinks beer and is a sexpert.

Usually i'm licking its sides but yesterday all of him was inside my mouth in the car because if any of it drops onto the lambswool seats it'll make the lambswool stiff and smell like candy sperm which i like but other people might not.
You are a good and thoughtful cocksucker, emily, I hope your boyfriend appreciates your consideration...

I've only heard of beer inhibiting sex drive but my Mums boyfriend drinks beer and is a sexpert.

Usually i'm licking its sides but yesterday all of him was inside my mouth in the car because if any of it drops onto the lambswool seats it'll make the lambswool stiff and smell like candy sperm which i like but other people might not.
I think beer can enhance the libido but in excess, it may interfere with the physical part of sex.

I think beer can enhance the libido but in excess, it may interfere with the physical part of sex.
Wine poured onto your partner's pussy, then licked clean, and wine poured onto your partner's cock, then sucked clean, can certainly enhance the libido.
Also, a cannabis joint can have a similar arousing effect. But all in moderation. Sex is the very best drug or stimulant of them all, and to have that ecstasy dulled by alcohol or chemicals is a tragedy...

There is a physiological response to chocolate and it may correlate with your man’s issue. I believe it’s most likely physiological and psychological. Chocolate is a vasoconstrictor and it also triggers the release of dopamine in many who consume it. IMHO both of these responses are at play here.

Personal preferences and reactions vary. It's essential to prioritize open communication with your partner about comfort levels and boundaries. If your boyfriend's preferences impact your choices, discussing alternatives or finding common ground is key. For sexual well-being, consider open conversations and, if needed, buy eroxon gel online it could help you

Last edited:
Absolutely not! Just keep buying chocolate and eat it all yourself. I don't share my chocolate either, but that has absolutely nothing to do with anybody's sex drive. 😊

Back