Dear X:

Dear Lit,

Anyone want to bitch-slap my sister for me, since I could never do it myself?

I'd appreciate it.

Trom

I'll trade you. I'll hit yours if you remain on call for mine. She's been doing a lot better recently--I mean, for the first time ever, she's employed while I'm not--but it's good to have a fallback position, né? :D

Dear X,

I am sitting here stewing....trying not to let my imagination run away with me. I keep looking at the posts and wondering.

Of all people how could you call ME that?

I am more than hurt.

I am crushed.

I don't know what else to say.

searchin for words...but they're are none.....

..................................whatever...................:(

I AM NOT a RACIST!

Further, you've shown me that you have an excuse for everything. Your meds, your girlfriend and her kids, your mother, your brother, your best friend, your doctor, not to mention the infamous nobody-told-me-that excuse.

Dear Goat Pig,

This was about someone else, but it applies to you too. Listen to it and shut up about it already!

Sincerely,

Me.

Dear X,

WHAT...the FUCK...do you THINK...you were DOING today?! I know you've been to distro enough times now to know that everything goes to that side and not the other side. SO WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DID YOU GO TO THE OTHER SIDE?!?! You screwed yourself ovwer and tried to blame it on me, and you wasted more than an hour of our time; we ALL had to stay LATE today BECAUSE OF YOU!!! Not to mention the time that was wasted this morning because you couldn't or wouldn't keep things straight in your head. And you're bitching about having to work late today because you had plans for the afternoon? Had you done things right today, we might have been able to get out as much as an hour EARLY. This is YOUR problem, man, NOT ours!!

Further, you've shown me that you have an excuse for everything. Your meds, your girlfriend and her kids, your mother, your brother, your best friend, your doctor, not to mention the infamous nobody-told-me-that excuse. Give me a fucking break. You're late because of these reasons, you fuck up directions because of these reasons, you get lost because of these reasons, you ditch us somewhere because of these reasons. Come ON dude!!

And if you DARE ever grab the steering wheel while someone else is driving, or jump out of a vehicle while it's still in motion again, you and I will have words, my boss and I will have words about you, and your ass will probably be fired because you're still on probation.

Understood?

Me
* Hugs * :rose:

Dear X,

I am sitting here stewing....trying not to let my imagination run away with me. I keep looking at the posts and wondering.

I am more than hurt.

I am crushed.

I AM NOT a RACIST!

*hugs*

Dear X,

I am more than hurt.

I am crushed.

I AM NOT a RACIST!

It wasn't directed at you, doll, and I'm sorry beyond words that you thought that. :rose:

Dear financial gods:

Give us a fucking break, please.

I can't keep doing this.

:(

Dear Local Parents,

Did you ALL have a metting on what to name your kids? I have three Michaels in one class, and 8 in total. Let's not forget the Bridgets (of various spellings), the Jamies, and the Kevins.

Thanks for what is gearing to be a confusing year,

Ms. Noire

Dear X,

I should have walked away from you after Labor Day two years ago. I'd have saved a lot of time & heartache.

j

Dear Ex,

I asked you -- very nicely -- to handle this one detail, since I have absolutely ZERO experience with band instruments. I don't know what's good and what's junk, don't even know what questions to ask. You, on the other hand, played the saxophone for years. Granted, a sax is not the same as a clarinet, but it's a fuckofalot closer than a piano. You said you would take care of it. I thanked you.

So, why are you running back to me with every tiny decision? Just fucking DO what needs to be done, ferchrissake. If I wanted to make all those decisions, I wouldn't have asked you to do it in the first place.

Oh, and while I'm ranting, will you please just move the fuck OUT already? I promised you that I would never "require" it, since I've seen what forced separation from one's children can do to a person, but your presence here is getting on my last fucking nerve.

~ Imp

Dear X,

Your persistent poking is becoming quite annoying. There is no reason for you to continually snipe at me, and it is seriously lowering my opinion of you.

Fuck off.

~ Imp

Dear K2,

I swear, if you EVER pull shit like that again, it won't matter whether I have the 'authority' to tell you what to do or not, I WILL beat you like a piñata. I am your immediate supervisor and that in fact DOES give me the authority to tell you what to do. You go over my head again because I'm trying to get you to do your JOB, I will quit on the spot and beat your ass senseless.
I don't care about your dog, your phone, the fact your girlfriend wants to see somebody else, or whatever other bullshit excuse you come up with for being 'out of sorts.' If you need the time 'to get yourself centered,' then take some fucking time off. Don't bullshit me with your angst, because honestly, I don't give a shit. I'm more than ten years older than you. I've been there and I've done that. Get the fuck over it. You're not that important.

E.

Dear Ex,

I asked you -- very nicely -- to handle this one detail, since I have absolutely ZERO experience with band instruments. I don't know what's good and what's junk, don't even know what questions to ask. You, on the other hand, played the saxophone for years. Granted, a sax is not the same as a clarinet, but it's a fuckofalot closer than a piano. You said you would take care of it. I thanked you.

So, why are you running back to me with every tiny decision? Just fucking DO what needs to be done, ferchrissake. If I wanted to make all those decisions, I wouldn't have asked you to do it in the first place.

Oh, and while I'm ranting, will you please just move the fuck OUT already? I promised you that I would never "require" it, since I've seen what forced separation from one's children can do to a person, but your presence here is getting on my last fucking nerve.

~ Imp

Dear Imp,

If you need help with band instruments you know where to turn. ^_^ At least you know you can depend on me. ;)

Love,
Trom

Dear X,

I have ZERO interest in your retarded office politics. The only thing I am after is getting you to do your fucking job. If, on my third request, I cc your boss, it is because that is only way to get you to actually do what I'm asking you to do. If it has the side effect of causing your boss to think you are lazy, that isn't because I was trying to make your boss think you are lazy. It's because you are actually lazy.

At some point, you have to realize that I won't give up. I will hunt you doggedly until you do your fucking job. I will waste more time making you do your job than it would take for me to simply do your job for you. I know you aren't used to that, but that is what the situation happens to be with me.

I do not care what your boss thinks of you. I do not care if you hate me. I do not care how your coworkers perceive you. There is only one thing I want out of this. I want YOU to do YOUR job. And I will not back down on this.

I hope this clears things up.

Thank You,
Shwenn

Dear V,

If you're so damn smart, stop acting like a fucking airhead! And actually use your brains to do a better job at work! This bimbo act wears thin already. Seriously!

Sincerely,
S

Financial gods? Giving us even more to deal with?

You're still not listening.

And we are still hurting.

Fuck you.

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

*hugs*

Thanks, love. :rose:

I swear, if I hear another person tell me to just pull myself up by my bootstraps and we'll get ahead I'm going to punch them square in the face.

We're playing by the rules and getting screwed over in the process.

Hubby insists we'll find a way but if this downward trend continues my attendance at Chicago 3 is in jeopardy. Kids need Christmas more, yannow?

But we have rum. After we finish tearing apart the bathroom floor tonight we're going to get plowed.

:cool:

Dear Mardy Fish,

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!
I fucking knew you could do it. You have a damn fine game in your arsenal. I wish it came out more but I'm also incredibly stoked that it's emerging right now. During the U.S. Open. Keep going with your confidence. You fucking rock.

Admiringly,

A fan who stayed up to watch you wallop your good bud James Blake

P.S.- I know you're engaged but I'd still like to touch your abs. :eek:

Back