Dear unfortunate woman, who’s been living without admiration for too long

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
What I love to do is help you restore again this part of your life. In return for you doing the same for me. Everything else we may want and crave is not much more than “gravy”. Or an icing on the cake.

Another way of looking at our secret desire: both of us used to have what we are craving now, but it disappeared over time. Through carelessness, and most likely some of this was our own doing. Perhaps this happens in most intimate relationships, except in those with passion abounding. Because passion is the only “antidote” I know against relationship fatigue.

So the two of us are craving a revival actually. A revival of “the good old days”, when passion still existed in our lives. ….. Now for you and me, if we approach this right, solving our problem together can become as easy as baking apple pie. We won’t have to live with each other, so we can focus on nothing but keeping passion alive between the two of us.

And we can even employ “illicit” means now and then, like inventing fantasies which may never work out in real life. Because we own a priceless luxury: the power of our imagination. So the only thing we must make happen is this: you open a private conversation with me, and share with me some of your innermost dreams. Like I shared mine with you in this ad and in my profile. And then we exchange mails, getting to know each other better, and we admire one another morning, day and night.

No need to write emails all the time – this kind of admiration develops in the background. Since I bet you’ll be on my mind often, and I hope I will be on yours too.

Back