Day to Day Intimate Updates

Hey love the thread and being a vouyer into your lives. Please continue to update us. I'd like to hear .ore about your sub side and cuckold fantasy. Thanks again for sharing.

Well, my side of the fantasy playing out, that's maybe interesting right now.

We are in a really good place exploring her body just being purely sexual. The 'being used' factor (sexy story below) is something she never explored and is discovering that she likes. We are mixing those sessions with normal sex, and there isn't a lot of space for anything else right now. So my particular fantasies, or exploring things that are starting with my interests rather than hers, aren't really happening right now.

There's a few passing texts and flirtations about things that turn my dials, but it's not the space right now. So I'm getting comfortable playing the switch I guess? I am having fun with it, so it's not like I'm in any sort of agony!

It doesn't mean those feelings go away. So I find little moments to get lost in. On nights where we don't have sex, I still let my mind wander and get turned on, but don't let myself do anything about it. I like that tensions. Or when she's riding my face, it's not really about submission in how we play it out but that's where my mind goes.

I do think we'll have an era where we explore this side though.

Okay, a quick sexy story. As I mentioned a few posts back, she's really into me watching her, fantasizing about her, etc. Just the visceral sexualizing of her I guess? So last night, after we had been texting all day, we had some good normal sex for awhile. But I told her throughout that she needed to wait to cum. As I built that tension, she knew it was building to something fun, which really got her going. So near the end, I pulled out. I told her she was going to cum after I ejaculated all over her ass and back. At this point she was begging to cum, and touching herself. I was slowly working myself up, and she had to hold back a few times as I was taking my time. I was REALLY dirty talking her, a little further than I expected to go. And when I finally came, it was pretty big and intense. She shivered and started to orgasm right as it hit her, and then she used her fingers to finish off.....and it was probably in her top 10 she said.

Where are we at right now?
Post-holidays, our sexting has been WAY down. Our creativity has been WAY down. Our random through the day touching has been WAY down.

But what's become clear is that our baseline sexlife has taken a step up from a year or so ago. So even when we aren't as turned on throughout the day, or flirting with each other, when we do get time to ourselves it's still thrilling.

She's become very excited about giving herself an orgasm before I come into the room. Sometimes I'll be finishing the dishes or closing things down outside, and she'll get started and let me know. Then she'll let me know when it's time to come inside. Doing so, I enter the room and I'm mostly unstimulated, and she's a writhing mess (in a good way, lol). So then she watches me get undressed and loves it, gets me ready, and then it's fast and intense.

Similar to that example has happened numerous times, and it's more of a switch that we can turn on easily.

It's clear that she likes being watched and thought about in really sexy ways. I'm starting to realize that more and have to figure out where it goes.

Had to travel for work, then a long family function over the weekend. Which we all got sick from.

One of the problems I can't quite get us passed.....when we have times where the bedroom doesn't happen, I wish there were more flirting or taking some time to talk or text about things. We tend to go very 'cold storage' when we can't be together.

It's not bad - there's still cuddling at bedtime and hugs and stuff. But how do you keep the mind going....

Back