Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try not to be so predictable. :p

Sweetie, until you are back on your feet I'm proceeding with caution! I think I'll just stay predictable today. I'm afraid if I venture too far into the "surprise" zone you'll end up in the infirmary!

Fine..

The guys in the white coats told me my free time was up anyway, so I'll see y'all later..

Don't forget your drink! *runs down the hall to give RA back her drink* (damn good thing it isn't FMHeels Friday!)

Oh! Oh! Do it again! :devil:

*clapping and bouncing *
You little instigator! Don't make me get the laser pointer out for you to chase around again!
*I squint my eyes at the man who sits mocking me from across the room, and I slowly peel off the wife beater I've barely been wearing, and never breaking my gaze, I lick my thumbs and index fingers and methodically begin pinching my nipples and pulling on the rings, deliberately getting rougher by the moment.

Keep it up. I'll keep torturing myself from over here. Where you can't reach me.:caning:

Last edited:
Careful, I might pass out from excitement. I'm weak you know.

(And a real life note, what's up with the rest of this forum? It's fucking sausage fest out there. Did some overly anxious newb or group of newbs run off all of the wimmens?)

(And a real life note, what's up with the rest of this forum? It's fucking sausage fest out there. Did some overly anxious newb or group of newbs run off all of the wimmens?)

Hi everyone!!! I'm back in the bunker after a trip away. If you feel the need to check me for bites, I'll be in my shower....

Hi everyone!!! I'm back in the bunker after a trip away. If you feel the need to check me for bites, I'll be in my shower....

You have been away for a while if you've forgotten that we have a co-ed shower. Lots of space in there for washing multiple bodies, inspecting each other for bites, and scrubbing each others' backs.

I 'warned' ya. Now you behave yourself or I'll move closer, turn my back on you and then bend over and grab my ankles. I was saving that for FMHeels Friday but if you don't behave I have no alternative but to raise your blood pressure...:cool:

The past month or so there has been a influx of n00bs. Bumping old threads, asking the same "how do I get an avatar" questions, and a couple of real douchebag trolls. I am hoping that the longer days will bring back some of the true Playgrounders...some familiar names have been reappearing since Spring Break.:)

I 'warned' ya. Now you behave yourself or I'll move closer, turn my back on you and then bend over and grab my ankles. I was saving that for FMHeels Friday but if you don't behave I have no alternative but to raise your blood pressure...:cool:

The past month or so there has been a influx of n00bs. Bumping old threads, asking the same "how do I get an avatar" questions, and a couple of real douchebag trolls. I am hoping that the longer days will bring back some of the true Playgrounders...some familiar names have been reappearing since Spring Break.:)
Don't forget the BeachHead thread...or, as I like to call it the "Pathetic Attempt to Draw GBers to the Playground to Soil Our Land of Milk and Honey" thread....:rolleyes:

Don't forget the BeachHead thread...or, as I like to call it the "Pathetic Attempt to Draw GBers to the Playground to Soil Our Land of Milk and Honey" thread....:rolleyes:

*wrinkles nose* Is THAT what that's all about? I never peeked at it, but I had a bad feeling...

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender..."

*wrinkles nose* Is THAT what that's all about? I never peeked at it, but I had a bad feeling...
Ok, well, "no" perhaps there is an air of genuine *waves hand* "whatever" going on over there... but, I got off to a wrong start with them to begin with. They are all about "snark" and politics... and snark..

Did I mention the snark?

Just generally not my cup of tea. I asked an upfront question, got replied to with "perhaps she needs some 'penis-cillin'..."....I took offense (as I am somewhat known to do :eek:), then got called out as being ...what did he call me oh yeah "condescending."

Oh, yeah, I was real popular in that thread... :rolleyes:

That's not to say there aren't nice people in there, however, there are a lot from the GB, and my experience so far with a lot of people who inhabit the GB..they like to call you ASSHOLE,FAT BITCH, and pretty much other triggers that I just don't need when you disagree with them.

So, my blood pressure doesn't need it..

You have been away for a while if you've forgotten that we have a co-ed shower. Lots of space in there for washing multiple bodies, inspecting each other for bites, and scrubbing each others' backs.

Not forgotten... there's just one that I like best... The one with the massage head. :eek:

All this excitement (and drinking) has me worn out. The leg is throbbing and I'm ready to go to bed.

So, I think I'll just lie down and sleep right here.

slides down wall and ends up resting chin on chest and immediately falling asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back