Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*soft strokes along your belly, back along your spine - lingering just at the edge of your tail*

*humming softly, distractedly.... slowly picking the cherries from the saucer, playing with them before I eat them, watching everyone else chat and drink*:cattail: Mmm, thank you FS, you have very gentle nice fingers. *shy grin*

*slips off of FS's lap for a moment and creeps to the bar, swiping the rest of the jar of cherries with a mirthful grin* Yummmm......

*scowls a little* Always makes a mess though. :cattail:

Whew... I'm not sure if I need a cold shower or if I should go find batteries. Quite the Friday show, ladies. Me likey. :rose::rose:

*snickers* Is just feelin' snuggly!:cattail:

*holds out the mostly empty jar of cherries* Some? :D:kiss:

Please. Thank you.

*Spoons out a lone cheery and brings it to my mouth. Kisses off a drop of syrup before sucking the cool cheery into my mouth. Moans softly as I enjoy its sweetness.*

It is quite the flirty night. Must be the moon.

*leans in close and purrs softly* Flattery gets you everywhere, pretty lady. ;):devil::cattail:
*smiling*, Such a pretty little thing you are *strokes behind your ear, nuzzling your face - leaning int and giving you a light kiss on the tip of your cold, wet nose*

*smiling*, Such a pretty little thing you are *strokes behind your ear, nuzzling your face - leaning int and giving you a light kiss on the tip of your cold, wet nose*

*gigglefits* is not cold and wet! :rolleyes: silly lady...

now... other things.... also not cold.

...just sayin'.

*smirk*

*runs off to cause trouble elsewhere before I get in trouble here*:devil::cattail::D

*gigglefits* is not cold and wet! :rolleyes: silly lady...

now... other things.... also not cold.

...just sayin'.

*smirk*

*runs off to cause trouble elsewhere before I get in trouble here*:devil::cattail::D

Untitled-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back