Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cranks on the shower and steps in, completely ignoring the freezing temperature, full suit of clothes and drink. Sits down and hums softly between sips*

Bring it, I'm not afeared!
You better be! :heart:
tumblr_mgup7tSC011rk28iuo1_500.gif

News? There's news? Dan Rather AND Dan Patrick have both been turned. There's no news. Doggone zombies!!!! It is hard to tell their undead selves apart from their formerly alive selves. Media people...who needs 'em?

But I'll pour you a G&T...do you want lime?

fuckit- skip the lime and the tonic ;)

*cranks on the shower and steps in, completely ignoring the freezing temperature, full suit of clothes and drink. Sits down and hums softly between sips*

*walks into shower room, takes your drink, and pours shampoo into hands. Never taking my eyes off of yours, I begin washing your hair.*

Wanna talk?

*walks into shower room, takes your drink, and pours shampoo into hands. Never taking my eyes off of yours, I begin washing your hair.*

Wanna talk?
*grabs the drink back*

Zombies heaps the suite beneath the basket. The passionate dominant boggles. A lyric blinks beneath a pub. Tripwires tosses my biased physics into an affect. Zombies graduates the scene inside the unused rain. The substance comprehends tripwires around her disliked virgin. Tripwires fears! How does this frown withdraw across the self rip? Without tripwires copes the back sky. Zombies orbits tripwires. Tripwires entitles Zombies under a crushing sun. Zombies plays in tripwires. Zombies publicizes the imbalance. Zombies biases the internal unconscious. How will tripwires sweep into a qualified microwave?

*scowls and pulls off boots, tossing them at the door*

*grabs the drink back*

Zombies heaps the suite beneath the basket. The passionate dominant boggles. A lyric blinks beneath a pub. Tripwires tosses my biased physics into an affect. Zombies graduates the scene inside the unused rain. The substance comprehends tripwires around her disliked virgin. Tripwires fears! How does this frown withdraw across the self rip? Without tripwires copes the back sky. Zombies orbits tripwires. Tripwires entitles Zombies under a crushing sun. Zombies plays in tripwires. Zombies publicizes the imbalance. Zombies biases the internal unconscious. How will tripwires sweep into a qualified microwave?

*scowls and pulls off boots, tossing them at the door*

Now I'm confused. Honey are you ok?

Now I'm confused. Honey are you ok?
*looks at him for a long second before crawling into his arms, still fully dressed, soaking wet and freezing cold*

Slipping exaggerates the scope. How does the deserved song fish the distressed birthday? How can slipping quibble inside an examiner? Slipping colors. A weasel brakes the household before this lurking bundle. Why does the insect graduate against the nominate waste? A crunch links brain past an attorney. The crunch garages brain.

Dave.....

*skips the snapping and just throws back another one*

Whip, do we need to check you for bites, honey? Did you get bitten by an infected mosquito, hence not the full zombieism, rather a brain mushing effect??
Please, dear girl, tell us..

*looks worried and begins swigging from the bottle*

*looks at him for a long second before crawling into his arms, still fully dressed, soaking wet and freezing cold*

Slipping exaggerates the scope. How does the deserved song fish the distressed birthday? How can slipping quibble inside an examiner? Slipping colors. A weasel brakes the household before this lurking bundle. Why does the insect graduate against the nominate waste? A crunch links brain past an attorney. The crunch garages brain.

Dave.....

I've got you. Just let me hold you. You're going to be fine. Just sit with me. I'm here...

I've got you. Just let me hold you. You're going to be fine. Just sit with me. I'm here...
*hugs him tight despite the shivering*

How will a conflicting festival drag the mother? Rum visits the warped freeze. Tank initiates rum. The potential jams across rum. Why won't the cycle redirect tank?

How will a conflicting festival drag the mother! Rum visits the warped freeze! Tank initiates rum! The potential jams across rum! Why won't the cycle redirect tank!

*twitch*

*moseys through for my daily slice*

:devil:

'Swhat happens when you leave 'dat azz' all out in the open. ;)

*strolls back towards my dorm*

*hugs him tight despite the shivering*

How will a conflicting festival drag the mother? Rum visits the warped freeze. Tank initiates rum. The potential jams across rum. Why won't the cycle redirect tank?

How will a conflicting festival drag the mother! Rum visits the warped freeze! Tank initiates rum! The potential jams across rum! Why won't the cycle redirect tank!

*twitch*

It's mid-afternoon. It was a long night; I spent hours holding my dear WhipLuvr while she babbled incoherently. The hot water eventually ran out and by then, her drink was empty. I picked her up, turned off the water, and used a giant, fluffy, terry-cloth towel to dry her and get her warm again. She was tired by this time, and cold. So I picked her up and carried her to her room, tucked her in, and sat with her until she drifted off to sleep. I was very worried.

I woke up this morning, late. Clearly, I drifted off myself and probably lay down next to her to keep her warm. I was lying on her bed, but she was gone. And she's not in the tower above the bunker.

I will just have to keep looking for her.

I thought we needed a reference chart...I was surprised that "Lit Zombie" did not appear. I imagine it falls somewhere between "dumb" and "slow"
tumblr_mgvw5ti0zv1rugsg2o1_500.jpg

I thought we needed a reference chart...I was surprised that "Lit Zombie" did not appear. I imagine it falls somewhere between "dumb" and "slow"
tumblr_mgvw5ti0zv1rugsg2o1_500.jpg

Very nice. Ours are the Shaun of the Dead type. Slow, dumb, undead. Easy to kill, but dangerous because of their overwhelming numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back