Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could eat the garlic bread... it has nothing to do with the garlic and EVERYTHING to do with the bread! Celiac Disease sucks (and not in a fun way). ;)
Oh yeah, that does suck. You'll need to share some gluten free recipes with me. I don't have an intolerance or anything, but I do grind my own grains for my bread. Currently I use a combo of 50/50 Golden Hard Wheat, and Soft Winter Wheat, but obviously that's NOT gluten free. I toyed around with an old wheat, Farro and Spelt, but couldn't get a good rise in the dough, although it tasted fine..

Oh yeah, that does suck. You'll need to share some gluten free recipes with me. I don't have an intolerance or anything, but I do grind my own grains for my bread. Currently I use a combo of 50/50 Golden Hard Wheat, and Soft Winter Wheat, but obviously that's NOT gluten free. I toyed around with an old wheat, Farro and Spelt, but couldn't get a good rise in the dough, although it tasted fine..

Gladly... I'm having to learn to bake all over again.

A gift, as it were...
tumblr_mgqaizVv0L1r39wulo1_400.jpg

It's only a flesh wound!

*shaking my head chuckling at RA and TL's antics*

I am glad I found Dave's little refuge... It has most decidedly spiced up life.

Well, going from running for your life all the time to hanging out naked and having fun can be a big change.

And yeah, that Tim dude has been around before, so he can hang if he wants. Just make sure he gets fed.

And don't be fighting over him. LOL

I think the ladies in the bunker hold the title of Cleanest PostApocalyptic Survivors!

And...they smell sooo good, too.

Cleanliness is quite important. I like being clean. And better yet, I like y'all being clean. :devil:

That felt good! Do it again!

Hmmmmmmm, I think that noise I just heard was my brain saying, "Dave, it's time to show the girls where the room is where the spanking bench is...."

THAT ought to teach them to tie me up, not wash me, and try to feed me the special brownies.

Gladly... I'm having to learn to bake all over again.

I LOVE fresh bread, but I am realizing that I should cut back on wheat.

:(

And garlic just tears me up. My stomach just screams about five minutes after eating it. :(

Hmmmmmmm, I think that noise I just heard was my brain saying, "Dave, it's time to show the girls where the room is where the spanking bench is...."

THAT ought to teach them to tie me up, not wash me, and try to feed me the special brownies.
I'd just like to mention that I was the one to drag you out of the moat AND feed you Mountain Dew when the others had you taped to the bed.

And now I'm going up to the tower to keep watch for tonight.

With me I always have to have meat. ;)

Noted... whenever I cook here I'll always make sure to throw a steak or something in for you.

I LOVE fresh bread, but I am realizing that I should cut back on wheat.

:(

And garlic just tears me up. My stomach just screams about five minutes after eating it. :(

So no fresh garlic bread for you... At least I won't be the only one not eating the garlic bread.... besides more for RA.

Just keep in mind, I brought the get well bouquet AND took the tape off... be gentle.

I'd just like to mention that I was the one to drag you out of the moat AND feed you Mountain Dew when the others had you taped to the bed.

And now I'm going up to the tower to keep watch for tonight.

You did indeed. And yet it's you I really want to spank.

Not just to punish you or anything like that. I just really, really like your booty.

Really.

Really.
:eek:

You did indeed. And yet it's you I really want to spank.

Not just to punish you or anything like that. I just really, really like your booty.

Really.

Really.
:eek:
Well then you can come see me in my bedroom when I finish watch

*smacks his butt on the way*

My fault I wanted to climb on top of you. I just wanted to make sure you didn't move. :D

Well when I was tied/taped up, that would have been the time where I couldn't have pulled my Gingerbread Man act.

"Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man..."

Well when I was tied/taped up, that would have been the time where I couldn't have pulled my Gingerbread Man act.

"Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man..."

That doesn't work for me. ;)

I can't sleep..I'm supposed to be sleeping...*looks up and realizes what the conversation is about, turns, and tippy toes back in the direction of her room*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back