Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*returns early, unexpectedly. Looks around, realizes that on New Years Eve...and New Year's morning, no less...almost everyone has gone to sleep early. No Nightly Naked Dance Party? Wow, the one night of the year that you would think they'd be going crazy with the music and booze.

*sneaks in just in time to sneak one of those kisses*

Nice place you have here... :)

And you're always welcome. Feel free to take a pair of high heels from the vast collection in that room over there...

I poke my head out my door, and see that everyone is either asleep or still out for the evening..
I don't know what everyone likes to eat around here, but I think I've made it abundantly clear that I can be bought and sold with Reeses cups.
I decided that barring any peanut allergies I'd leave a Reese's Big Cup on everyone's pillow tonight.. And maybe a bottle of Advil for Chain...
*whispers Happy New Year to all those sleeping!!*:kiss:

Mmmmmm, Reeses! I love them. But "bought and sold"? Dear Lady, there is no one hear to set a value on you, but you. If that's your price, then maybe I should tell you where the big stash is, instead of putting four or five in the pantry every day for you to find.

I stand guard, awake & vigilent
Cricket bat & power disc saw close by; shotgun in hand
Ensuring that the Zombie threat is staved off for yet another year

Ahhh, a useful male. You are welcome here, Sir. The freeloaders have all been sent away and didn't really come back from their patrols. We're keeping an eye out for Brad though. Have you seen him? Carries a M4 carbine and wears an old WWII steel pot helmet? Might have a bag of bottles of spaghetti sauce with him. He hands them out to people that he meets who still appreciate real food and not living flesh as a meal.

I see you are armed. If you require food and ammo, or medical care, we have it all. Just remember, the ladies here are not property and not something to be taken because you want them. They are perfectly capable of entering into consensual relationships or removing body parts of those who don't understand that they have a free choice in the matter.

Many have medical skills so remember, the training to save life makes them more efficient at ending it.

I'm not saying that you're a trouble maker; in fact you look like the opposite. The fact that you've shown up and immediately made yourself useful bodes well. You're welcome to stay.

*makes myself a coffee and sits down on my favorite couch to drink it, mulling over the multitude of ways Dave could react to his gift*

I wonder if I did the right thing....

And lastly--but so far from the least--is this dear lady sitting patiently, as if she knew I would come home early. How is your night? Can I do anything for you?

*returns early, unexpectedly. Looks around, realizes that on New Years Eve...and New Year's morning, no less...almost everyone has gone to sleep early. No Nightly Naked Dance Party? Wow, the one night of the year that you would think they'd be going crazy with the music and booze.

And you're always welcome. Feel free to take a pair of high heels from the vast collection in that room over there...

Mmmmmm, Reeses! I love them. But "bought and sold"? Dear Lady, there is no one hear to set a value on you, but you. If that's your price, then maybe I should tell you where the big stash is, instead of putting four or five in the pantry every day for you to find.

Ahhh, a useful male. You are welcome here, Sir. The freeloaders have all been sent away and didn't really come back from their patrols. We're keeping an eye out for Brad though. Have you seen him? Carries a M4 carbine and wears an old WWII steel pot helmet? Might have a bag of bottles of spaghetti sauce with him. He hands them out to people that he meets who still appreciate real food and not living flesh as a meal.

I see you are armed. If you require food and ammo, or medical care, we have it all. Just remember, the ladies here are not property and not something to be taken because you want them. They are perfectly capable of entering into consensual relationships or removing body parts of those who don't understand that they have a free choice in the matter.

Many have medical skills so remember, the training to save life makes them more efficient at ending it.

I'm not saying that you're a trouble maker; in fact you look like the opposite. The fact that you've shown up and immediately made yourself useful bodes well. You're welcome to stay.

And lastly--but so far from the least--is this dear lady sitting patiently, as if she knew I would come home early. How is your night? Can I do anything for you?
*leaps up and into his arms, grateful to see him back safe and sound*

Hey. I'm so glad to see you back safe and sound. There's not much you can do for me..

*pauses to cough furiously for a good 20 seconds*

But I do have a present for you. Want it now or a little later?

*leaps up and into his arms, grateful to see him back safe and sound*

I'm so overjoyed that I can't help it.

*impulsively kisses her on the mouth and continues to do so until the realization sets in that I am taking a liberty with her that may not be welcome.*

Hey. I'm so glad to see you back safe and sound. There's not much you can do for me..

But I would, if you need it. Simply say what you require.

*pauses to cough furiously for a good 20 seconds*

Oh no. What is wrong?

But I do have a present for you. Want it now or a little later?

I want to know what is wrong. I can wait for that present forever, but I cannot wait another minute to be concerned about your health. Why are you coughing?

I'm so overjoyed that I can't help it.

*impulsively kisses her on the mouth and continues to do so until the realization sets in that I am taking a liberty with her that may not be welcome.*

But I would, if you need it. Simply say what you require.

Oh no. What is wrong?

I want to know what is wrong. I can wait for that present forever, but I cannot wait another minute to be concerned about your health. Why are you coughing?
I realize that any sign of disease is cause for suspicion, but I think it's just a cold. Zombism normally starts with clumsiness and a desire for meat, right? I think I've got a respiratory infection at worst. All those hours in the watchtower. And standing here isn't doing it much good.

Anyways, your present.... Well, presents.

*from the Santa bag I pull three 6 by 3 inch boxes. Setting two of them down on the counter I hand him the third. Its sleek leather case glows in the light. Inside lays a handsome pair of Oakley glasses, the lenses faintly reflecting green light. The optical shop in the mall happened to have Dave's exact prescription in, and coated in a very sturdy anti-glare coating too. Properly cared for, a pair of glasses like this can last for years and years.

The other boxes are yours too, but these are the prettiest so I thought you'd like them first.

I step back, wondering if he'll like this rather unconventional Christmas gift.

I realize that any sign of disease is cause for suspicion, but I think it's just a cold. Zombism normally starts with clumsiness and a desire for meat, right? I think I've got a respiratory infection at worst. All those hours in the watchtower. And standing here isn't doing it much good.

I don't for a minute think you've been bitten, but I am concerned that you're sick. I need you...healthy. I need you healthy as you can be.

Anyways, your present.... Well, presents.

*from the Santa bag I pull three 6 by 3 inch boxes. Setting two of them down on the counter I hand him the third. Its sleek leather case glows in the light. Inside lays a handsome pair of Oakley glasses, the lenses faintly reflecting green light. The optical shop in the mall happened to have Dave's exact prescription in, and coated in a very sturdy anti-glare coating too. Properly cared for, a pair of glasses like this can last for years and years.

Oh my, that is the most thoughtful thing I've ever received. I'm absolutely overwhelmed. How do they look?

The other boxes are yours too, but these are the prettiest so I thought you'd like them first.

There's more? My goodness, you will spoil me.

I step back, wondering if he'll like this rather unconventional Christmas gift.

How could I not? They came from you. And I should be able to read again. Mornings have been getting tough.

I don't for a minute think you've been bitten, but I am concerned that you're sick. I need you...healthy. I need you healthy as you can be.

Oh my, that is the most thoughtful thing I've ever received. I'm absolutely overwhelmed. How do they look?

There's more? My goodness, you will spoil me.

How could I not? They came from you. And I should be able to read again. Mornings have been getting tough.
He slips the first pair on and I nod my approval. Often its tough to find the right pair of glasses for someone without them being there to try them on, but in this case I made the right choice.

Very handsome. They make you look younger too.

People don't often realize the effort that goes into their eyewear. minute aspects of Sphere, cylinder power axis and fit all have to work together to give the best vision possible. Details in how the lens fits the frame, how tightly the screws are fastened, the slightest grain of sand between the lens and the frame all have an impact on how good that pair is and how easy it will be to mend in the future. The tiniest of scratches can ruin a good lens, and a careless person can destroy pair after pair if they don't know how to treat them. I hope Dave treats them well.

Sitting in the alcove near the kitchen where the controls for the party room's sound system are, I'm sitting and nodding my head to the beat of an old Beastie Boys song...

"Now I rock a house party at the drop of a hat
I beat a biter down with an aluminum bat
a lot of people they be Jonesin' just to hear me rock the mic
they'll be staring at the radio
staying up all night
so like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg just B-boy limpin'
Got arrested at the Mardi Gras for jumping on a float
My man MCA's got a beard like a billy goat
oowah oowah is my disco call..."

Wait...what was that?

Oh don't. There's got to be a bed here big enough for us all!

If not we will build one. ;)

YES, but if we build it will THEY come?? Maybe we should just make a soft pallet on the floor and all roll together in a big puppy pile... :D

*starts tossing pillows and blankets on the floor...*

:D

Aww, thanks sweets, but I'd prefer to keep a sturdy pair of boots if that's alright. Unless of course that'll get me thrown back out there, in which case... well I'm sure I can be talked into a pair. *chuckles.

But at the moment I'd settle for a safe place to crack a tin and rest a moment. And a puppy pile sounds splendid. ;)

*winks at Dave*
Yes, PL1, puppy piles are very Nice.. All that contact..I'm in Heaven. Just curled up with each other. All the warmth, skin to skin... Close enough that you're breathing each other in.

*winks at Dave*
Yes, PL1, puppy piles are very Nice.. All that contact..I'm in Heaven. Just curled up with each other. All the warmth, skin to skin... Close enough that you're breathing each other in.

*speechless*

Ahem.

So.... space for me to hang out for a while then? :eek::)

Aww, thanks sweets, but I'd prefer to keep a sturdy pair of boots if that's alright. Unless of course that'll get me thrown back out there, in which case... well I'm sure I can be talked into a pair. *chuckles.

But at the moment I'd settle for a safe place to crack a tin and rest a moment. And a puppy pile sounds splendid. ;)

You wear whatever footwear makes you comfortable. It's a brave new world and the ladies are in charge. So you wear what y'all like, ok?

*winks at Dave*

Goodness, I'm ready for that!!!

Um....please!?!?!!?

:rose:

*accepts the flower with a bemused smile, smells it*

*nodding* Thank you. I'll stay for a while anyway.

Anything I can offer in trade, let me know. Not often a girl finds such a perfect place to take a load off.

*accepts the flower with a bemused smile, smells it*

*nodding* Thank you. I'll stay for a while anyway.

Anything I can offer in trade, let me know. Not often a girl finds such a perfect place to take a load off.

I only require your friendship. Nothing else is expected of you. There's food, shelter, and medical attention. Indoors, the dress code is "Very informal," as you've probably noticed. If you're comfortable with that, then great, it would be difficult to hide bite marks--proof of infection--on your body. Plus, it's kinda fun, don't you think?

If you'd like to dress a little more conventionally, one of the women can take you some place private and check your for bites.

Safety first, you know?

I only require your friendship. Nothing else is expected of you. There's food, shelter, and medical attention. Indoors, the dress code is "Very informal," as you've probably noticed. If you're comfortable with that, then great, it would be difficult to hide bite marks--proof of infection--on your body. Plus, it's kinda fun, don't you think?

If you'd like to dress a little more conventionally, one of the women can take you some place private and check your for bites.

Safety first, you know?

*nods as you speak, glancing at RA*

Well... when in Rome, right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back