Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Fills Roxanne's glass to the proper level and replaces the cork on the bottle.*

"Please enjoy, and don't hesitate to ask for anything your heart desires."

Hey Chain, walking up to you for a stiff drink before going to bed. Petrón, straight, please...

My earlier jovial mood has been replaced by a funk I can't shake.... must be the god damned zombies... They're emmitting a stench that permeates the air and invades the mind...

Hey Chain, walking up to you for a stiff drink before going to bed. Petrón, straight, please...

My earlier jovial mood has been replaced by a funk I can't shake.... must be the god damned zombies... They're emmitting a stench that permeates the air and invades the mind...

*Grabs RA and gives her a big kiss on the cheek*

"Well, you need more than a shot of Petrón."

*Sets several oversized shot glasses on the bar and begins filling them with the strong tequila.*

"You need several of them."

Thanks... this chocolate cake doesn't exactly go with the Patrón... but it's doing the trick as long as y'all keep kissing me... *cracks a smile*

A little Led Zeppelin after that please. :kiss:

Indeed. I have everything they ever recorded.

*nods* In a rattlesnake house.

By the roadside...very close to I-4. With easy access to the Ronald Reagan Turnpike.

I'd say FL if you raided the ABC's ;)

Clever girl. ;)

Thanks... this chocolate cake doesn't exactly go with the Patrón... but it's doing the trick as long as y'all keep kissing me... *cracks a smile*

Careful how much you drink. We'll all be kissing you soon!

By the roadside...very close to I-4. With easy access to the Ronald Reagan Turnpike.

Well dang! Couple of hours would put you in my pool with me!

*files that information away for future reference*

Heading to bed. Thanks very much for the wine. Good night. :kiss:

Feel free to join in the love fest, Chain... I hear three's company in a bunker, and now that I ate that chocolate cake I'm sure I won't be going to sleep anytime soon...

Feel free to join in the love fest, Chain... I hear three's company in a bunker, and now that I ate that chocolate cake I'm sure I won't be going to sleep anytime soon...

"That's it! Bar's closed!"

*Looks at the ladies.*

"I'm off. Get your own drinks."

*Puts an arm around each lady and leads them off down a long hallway towards his suite of rooms beneath the regular complex.*

*Calls over shoulder: "Night all!"*

It's morning, clearly.

And my brain is a tangle of cobwebs and my bed is a tangle of limbs. The question, "Did that really happen?" doesn't even get formed in my brain. There is a softly breathing female body on my right, her right arm thrown across my mid section and her leg lying over top of mine. Turning my head, I see a mop of hair covering the face of another. Her left leg is tight against my hip and her hand holds the hand of the other woman. Couldn't move without waking both of them if I wanted to.

A quick check confirms it; all three of us are naked. And one of us, is quite ready for another go.

Now to figure out which one to wake first, and in the nicest way.

*runs screaming through the halls ... the zombies are coming, the zombies are coming*

*runs screaming through the halls ... the zombies are coming, the zombies are coming*

Damn, the morning's fun is going to have to wait.

Someone is spreading false rumors. And I think I know who it is.

I leap out of bed. "Sorry Ladies," I regretfully say. "There's dirty work afoot."

Grabbing a rifle, I head out in a hurry. I've got to stop this crazy woman before she wakes up everyone and gets them in a panic.

Racing down the hallway in the direction that Ms. Texas ran, I catch up with her near the infirmary. She is laughing as she spreads her false alarm. Whether it's cabin fever from being in the bunker too long, a touch of madness brought on by how horrible the world has become, or a bit of fun she's having at my expense, I'm not sure.

And I catch her round the waist and pin her against a wall just inside the door. As usual, since we're inside, I am naked. But I'm still "excited" because of what was about to happen back in my room.

She looks down and says, "You wanna talk about that...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back