Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a profusion of undead wandering into our area of responsibility lately. Not the large packs which we had to deal in the months following the initial outbreak, but single walkers who somehow are still feeding and surviving. I am not sure what this means.

Perhaps it is a good sign that there are more people surviving longer that we don't know about and these left over zombies are feeding on them. I'm not sure how to find out if this is the case other than to go on walk about and see what I can see. Perhaps I can find some new friends to bring back here and liven things up.

In any case, instructions for the generators, the defense systems, and some drink mixing guides are hanging in the appropriate areas. I'll be gone for...eh...I don't know how long I'll be gone for. But keep the place dusted and running, will ya?

I've got enough ammo to last for a while, and I will forage for more if I need to. I'm going to go kill some Zeds.

*Walks off to the west with a rifle slung over his shoulder and an old leather satchel full of provisions.*

I've been through Georgia and Tennessee and there are still lots of zombies; I've had to move quietly and usually at night. It's too hot to be fighting in this weather and damn, the zombies stink when you bust one open in this heat!

I'm coming home. I need to be with friends... In the air conditioning... With a drink.

I've been through Georgia and Tennessee and there are still lots of zombies; I've had to move quietly and usually at night. It's too hot to be fighting in this weather and damn, the zombies stink when you bust one open in this heat!

I'm coming home. I need to be with friends... In the air conditioning... With a drink.

*POUNCE*

Dave!

:D

205230_375940432467793_548576302_n.jpg

Can I have a Shirley Temple please ? :kiss:

You can have anything you want. That's the beauty of the bunker. Lots of provisions, nobody to tell you that you can't have something...and not many other men. :devil:

*fills tall glass with ice, pours Sprite over ice, and adds a swirl of grenadine. Presents it to the young lady with a flourish...*

Next? What can I make you?

*Sits in comfy leather chair sipping bourbon directly from the bottle. Led Zeppelin's Kashmir plays in the background and the disco ball casts little balls of light around the room.*

*Mumbles to self.*

"What the hell....?"

*Looks around and watches the door suspiciously.*

*Sits in comfy leather chair sipping bourbon directly from the bottle. Led Zeppelin's Kashmir plays in the background and the disco ball casts little balls of light around the room.*

*Mumbles to self.*

"What the hell....?"

*Looks around and watches the door suspiciously.*

Bo0o0o0o0 :kiss:

anything non alcoholic & I want some sushi too ;) - thank you !!!

Sushi huh? Well, I was fishing earlier today and I have a few large mouth bass that are as yet uncooked. I might be able to help you out with your raw fish request...

And for your drink, try this.

*Slides a virgin pina colada to GGB.*

Sushi huh? Well, I was fishing earlier today and I have a few large mouth bass that are as yet uncooked. I might be able to help you out with your raw fish request...

And for your drink, try this.

*Slides a virgin pina colada to GGB.*

+G - pffttttt

did you have a good nap ? You were tired after fishing !!!

Oh, I did not know that. The ER is down the hall though. I wouldn't attempt to go to what passes for the ER now. The hospital is full of the undead, wandering the halls, looking for food.

Oh, I did not know that. The ER is down the hall though. I wouldn't attempt to go to what passes for the ER now. The hospital is full of the undead, wandering the halls, looking for food.

I'm used to the DEAD and I talk to them too- especially when I supervise the post mortem care -sometimes they give me lotto numbers- LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back