Dark Mirror (IN)

Even as her teeth and lips caressed his shoulder, biting and kissing him, her hands slid down his body to caress his ass. Pulling him against her thrusting hip. "Yes Trip.." she whimpered.” Fill me with your seed."

*give me your child,* she begged him...

It was at that moment that Trip was able to figure out why his feelings were so intense. It was as if a light bulb had gone off inside of his head. She wanted his child, and he wanted to give her one. No more than wanted to give her one, he needed to give her one. Even as his cum stopped spewing into her his hips still moved as if they had a mind of their own.

With a tingling, shivering, icy cold volcano of heat T’Pol arched, every muscle in her body screaming pleasure and pain. hot and cold. sound light. Chaos.

The galaxy detonated in her mind as ripples of pleasure, and sensations she'd never understand, washed through her.

Even as the intensity of it passed she quivered and convulsed. Spasms of hyper stimulated muscles.

Slowly Trip removed himself from her depths and laid over to her side. He pulled her against him, molding her body to his pushing his shaft between her thighs so that he could rub it against her lips, and pierced clit. With one hand he began to caress her breast, twisting and pulling on her nipple as he licked and kissed along her neck.

Slowly working his way up to her ear. He slowly traced the outline of her ear with his tongue as he ground his hips against her ass.

Sighing T'Pol couldn't do anything else. Small spasms still quivering through her body. So she lay there, enjoying the feel of him molding against her from behind. His soft kisses on her skin. His flesh against her body.

“How did you do that K'hat'n'dlawa?” he asked as he continued caressing her body, feeling every inch of it against his own. Tasting her sweat, which wasn’t as salty as his own. “How is it that I was able to feel what you were feeling?” he asked softly.

"Vulcan's mate for life.. and during the mating process they.. bond.. it's called a mating bond.. It allows a male to know when his mate is ready.. and for her to know when he is. I simply.. accelerated the process with a mind meld. As well as ensuring that the bond would, and could, occur between our species.."

“Mind meld?!” he asked her. “Your telling me that those stories that Vulcans can communicate telepathically?” He had always wondered about that. Wondered if that’s why so many others were afraid of the Vulcans.

"Its a rare event. Mating bond is not communication. It facilitates understanding. With a mating bond you will know my mental condition.. whether I am alive or dead. And a approximate idea of where I am. The closer the individuals are the more understanding comes in. But this is two-way. Very rarely does actual mental communication developed. Some Vulcan's, and Humans, are more mentally skilled than others and are capable of telepathic communication. I am not one of them. Extensive testing was perform on me.. and I was classified as non-telepathic."

“You never cease to amaze me.” He whispered to her as he slid his free hand between her legs and began to rub against her pierced clit and pulled on one of her pierced nipples. He wondered what else he didn’t know about her, or what she was capable of.

Slipping her hand down T'Pol took the hand between her thighs and linked her fingers into his, showing him. Guiding him to where he should touch her. Teaching him what she liked.. and needed

Trip let her guide his hand, he wanted to learn how to please her in every way.

Using his hand T'Pol stroked the skin on either side of her clit. Almost, but not quite, touching her sensitive nub of nerves. Slowly stimulating it. Teasing it to hyper sensitivity. Then she eased her self up a little, and slipped his finger inside.. between pussy lips slick with her lubricant.. and his cum. "A little deeper," she whispered.. "Curl the tip.. right here.. ohhhh.." she sighed, her lower lip trembling.. "Yes.. right there.."

Slowly he pushed his finger into her, thrusting it up to the point she had indicated. As he fingered her he nibbled on her neck on some more.

"Yes.." T'Pol whispered. "The skin is a slightly different texture. To the caring, and concerned, individual it is noticeable. For Vulcan females it is simply called the 'Center of Being'. For human females it's called the 'G-Spot'."

Using his hand, and his delving finger, T'Pol slowly stroked in and out. Masturbating with Trip's finger.

“The… Center… of… Being…” Trip said between licks and nibbles as he committed everything she told him to memory as she taught him what to do. One of the few times he didn’t mind learning something new.

"The Clitoris," she added, "is ko-lok.." Moving his finger she touched her clit with the tip, and stroking it. "Soft.. at first.. But unlike a human female I am not weak, and have a higher pain threshold. What would be painful for them, would simply be uncomfortable for me."

Guiding his finger back inside she used her thumb to guide his in teasing and stroking her clit, even as his finger delved inside and stroked her Center of Being.

“Is that why you had your.. ko-lok pierced?” he asked as he mimicked what she showed him. His finger sliding to her Center of Being and out again before sliding it back into her.

"No.." she murmured. "Would you like to continue this? Or would you like to lick me? Perhaps you'd like me to show you something else?"

"You can show me anything you want to." he whispered to her.

"Really?" she asked. But she didn't wait for a reply, instead she slipped away from his hands and moved down his body. Her eyes fasted on his semi-erect shaft. A shaft she planned on bring erect quickly.

Taking it in hand she slowly stroked him, her lips wrapping around the head. Kissing and suckling it.

“Yesssssss.” He said with a moan as he felt her take him into her mouth. He might have been only slightly erect, but he knew he was far from being done yet. In fact she was quickly getting him ready for another round as he watched his body respond to her so easily.

Taking him in her mouth T'Pol worked her way down, engulfing more and more of his cock. And with a deep inhalation of breath she dipped her head down, taking him down her throat.

“Oh God!” he moaned as his head arched back. She had done this to him before, but before her only a couple of Orion females had been able to do take him that far. But it didn’t feel anywhere near as good as when T’Pol did it. Not only that but she almost didn’t need to breath as she did it.

Bobbing her head up and down, T'Pol kept his cock in her mouth. Suckling him. Tasting him. Feeling his shaft sliding across her tongue and down her throat.

At first he was just going to let her do whatever she was going to do. But it was only a matter of time, especially the way she was suckling on him that he found himself placing his hands on her head, running her hair through his fingers, as he moaned and began to thrust his hips up.

With his fingers in her hair T’Pol knew she was doing it right, and continued. Her head bobbing faster and faster. She wanted to bring him off. To taste his salty seed, and what she wanted - she tended to get.

He started to thrust faster and harder, as well ash hold her head even tighter. Then all of a sudden he let out a loud yell and found himself cumming again, even harder then he had last time, and this time it was shooting into her mouth and down her throat.

Swallowing his seed, T'Pol mentally nodded to herself. And then as the last of his tangy cum slipped down her throat she sat up, her breasts tipped by hard nipples.

Trip sat up and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth and sucked on it hard, his tongue playing with her piercing as he did so. While he did that his hand found her other breast which he made sure wasn’t left out of the fun.

Laying back on the bed T'Pol twisted, pulling him down on top of her. "Taste me.. lick me.." she whispered.

Trip placed himself directly over her and began to kiss, and lick along her neck and throat. Slowly he made his way down to her shoulders, and then her breast bone, and then took his time when he got to her breasts and her very hard nipples.

"Umm.." she moaned. "Lower.." she asked.

He had every intention of going lower, however it was going to be on his terms. He slide his hand down and began to play with her pussy, and slid a finger into her until he reached her Center of Being and began to work his finger in and out of her, his thumb playing with her clit the way she had taught him as he continued playing with first one breast and then moved on to the other. He continued until he thought she would do something her and then began to slowly move his way down with slow and soft butterfly kisses and licks.

"Trip.." she whimpered, her hands sliding to his hair. An unconscious imitation of what he had done only minutes before. Her hands guiding him, her hips rising to meet his questing fingers. "Oh.. Trip.. yes.."

“T’Pol..” he murmured as he continued to make his slow trek, reaching her belly button and teasing it. But only momentarily and then he began to work his way down again, spreading her legs wider as he began to position himself.

"Lick me Trip. Lick my clit.. lick my pussy. Tease it with your fingers and tongue.. Taste me.." She whimpered. She needed release. Needed it badly. Even after her previous sensory upheaval, she need it again. Perhaps because of what he had already done to her. Perhaps inspite of it.

It didn't matter now. She need to experience another orgasm. By him..

He was enjoying teasing her, but he was also enjoying tasting her flesh. He could smell her arousal the closer he got to her pussy. The scent was intoxicating to him, and even so he avoided going directly to her pussy and began to kiss, lick, and bite her inner thigh. He added a second finger to her pussy to help satiate her a bit as he then started to attack her other thigh. Then when he was finally ready he began to lick her clit.

Spreading her thighs as wide as she could T'Pol eagerly awaited Trip's touch. his kisses. His lick. His tongue probing her, just like his fingers.

Her hips writhed, pressing upwards against him. Begging him.. entreating him to make her cum.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy and began to lick around her mound, and then thrust his tongue into her, pushing it in as far as he could. Trying to see if he could reach her Center of Being with his tongue. Periodically he would remove his tongue and replace it with his fingers, as he once again assaulted her clit.

Shuddering in pleasure T'Pol's hips bucked and writhed as she rode Trip's face and tongue. "Oh Trip.. yes.. Finger me.. lick me.." she panted.

He did that and more. He fucked her with his fingers, and did his best to fuck her with his tongue, and then even tried doing both at the same time. It didn’t matter to him that not that long ago he had filled her with his seed, in fact he was planning on doing that as often as he could from now on.

"Oh.. Gods.. Trip.." T'Pol screamed.. "Don't stop.. please don't stop.." She was so close.. just a little longer. So close.. she needed to cum. To feel his lips on her pussy as she orgasmed.

Trip reached down and lifted her hips up so her ass was off the bed as he continued to devour her. The angle changing the areas he was able to reach with his tongue as he continued to lick, and finger her towards her next orgasm.

"Trip.." she whimpered..so close..so fucking close..

Her hands twsiting and cleching in his hair before she spasmed and let go. Fingernails dug into the bed as her body bucked. "Trii..pp.." she gasped.. incoherently as she orgasmed.. again and again.. her body and soul riding a wave of pressure that was a long time in release.

Not once did Trip stop, even as her body convulsed he just continued licking and sucking her over and over again.

T'Pol - Bridge.

Lounging in the Command Chair on the Bridge T’Pol glanced around the room. Her own personal goals complete. For now.

One leg rested above the other as her eyes determined whom was working efficiently, and whom needed a more personal touch.

Sliding forward she stood, crossing the room with sashaying hips, to approach the Ensign working under the communications console. They’d completed primary repairs the day before but currently the ensign in question was enhancing the system and boosting the range.

Kneeling she straddle the hips in question, her fingers slipping upwards, cupping the rather nicely shaped breasts she beheld. A soft squeak of surprise was her answer.

“Why are you not yet finished in the enhancements to the system?” she asked, softly caressing the breasts.

“We had to manufacture the required parts. The standard backups were blown apart. And we.. didn’t have all the pieces we needed. So we had to make the pieces, then the parts.”

“Revised time of completion?”

“Seventy-nine hours?” the ensign cringed.

Gripping the nipples T’Pol pinched. “Forty hours. And not one second more.”

“Yes Ma’am.” She said, droplets of sweat pooling between her perky breasts.

Releasing the mounds, and her hold on the nipples, T’Pol reached between them and unzipped the top. “As further incentive, you will remain topless. Until the enhancements are completed. Remove it. Now.”

Climbing to her feet T'Pol stepped back. Watching as the Engineering followed and stood before her. A few moments later and T’Pol held the garment in her hand. Her eyes appraising the rather delicate human breasts, and rosey pink nipples.

“For every hour you are late. You will remain in the pain booth for a day. And all the female crew will remain without clothing, until you exit the pain booth.”

Horrified the Engineer stepped back, her eyes widening in terror. “No.. Please.. they’ll kill me.”

“Then I’d advise you not be late.”

Nodding the human female turn and ran towards the engine room. She needed some parts. And quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lt. Commander Charles Tucker

Trip had been walking around all morning checking in his team. The inner hull of the ship was almost completely repaired, conduits replaced. Soon they'd be able to power the ship fully, and get to the drop off point even quicker.

He wondered what was happening on the Enterprise, and if perhaps they had found anything yet about the ships that had attacked this frieghter only a few days ago. Even though he doubted it, he knew Archer was a good enough officer that if the attackers had made even the slightest mistake he would find them. Archer was like a bloodhound, if he got a scent he'd be on the trail until hell froze over. It was also possible that Archer was using this ship as bait.

He entered engineering to see it far differently then the rest of the ship. Except for the hum of the engine, there wasn't any noise since repairs in their were finished their first day on board. Engineering was operating like a finely tuned instrument, that is until he heard a crash. He walked towards the direction the sound had come from, and saw one of his engineers without her top or undershirt on. "What do we have here?"

"I'm sorry sir, but I have to hurry and complete the upgrades on the communications array, and I have 40 hours to do it in."

"Why 40 hours?" he asked her.

"Commander T'Pol's orders. I told her it would take 79 hours because we need to fabricate the parts and then put them together, but she was insistant. She ordered me to remain like this as punishment, and that if I don't complete in time, I'll spend time in the aggonizer booth. A day for every hour i'm late. And that all the women will have to go naked until I get out."

"Then you better get to work haven't you. And you better make sure you tripple check every component. If there's even the slightest malfunction you'll be spending time in the booth anyway." he assured her. Although he was also wondering if he should, or have someone else, delay her in her work.

Last edited:
Keying the comm channel from the captain's chair she announced the order. "All female crew are to remove their clothing for the next 3 days. All clothing, including footwear. Those wishing to express appreciation may thank Ensign Tomlinson. She'll be exiting the pain booth in 3 days."

Trip was making his way to the bridge when he heard the announcement. Seems that Ensign Tomlinson didn't do her job in time. Oh well there will be some happy males on this freighter for the next few days. Of course their efficiency better not drop off, or else they'll be spending time in the booth as well. When he entered the bridge he walked over to T'Pol and leaned over. "Does that include the Captain?" he asked her with a mischievous tone and smile on his face.

Standing up T'Pol looked at Trip. From her position she was almost eye level with him. "Should it apply to me? I am the Captain, not a crewman."

"You should also set an example. What's good for the crew is good for the Cap'n and all that?" he said as he looked into her beautiful eyes. But he wondered about it as well, and didn't think he'd like the other men knowing what she looked like underneath. "But you’re probably right and that it shouldn't apply to you." he told her.

Reaching up she toyed with the zipper. The zipper that nestled between firm globes of soft flesh. Slowly she teased it downwards, ignoring the bridge crew as females around her began stripping down. Ignoring the stares of crewmen. Both directed at the other females, and directed at her.

Trip's eyes followed her fingers as they played with the zipper, and as she seemed to lower it. He wondered if she was bluffing or if she was actually going to do it.

"I'll remove my clothing.. if you do.." she finally said.

"Maybe later." he said with a smile, and a twinkle in his eye. "Anyway just wanted to see how things were going up here." he told her. Not taking his eyes off of her. He was aware of all the other eyes still on them.

"Then you may leave the bridge and attend to engineering, Mr. Tucker." T’Pol murmured, her fingers deftly pulling the zipper down. In a smooth motion her shoulders dipped backwards and the top fell off. Baring her breasts proud and magnificent. Metal points twinkled in the bridge lights.

Bending over she removed her breeches, and the clinging boy shorts under them. Reaching out she deposited her clothing into his hand. "Return them, after they've been cleaned."

Stepping back she sat down in the Captain's chair, her knees parted, the soft down between her legs making a target for the eyes. Drawing them in. Begging them to look.

Trip smiled and looked down directly to that soft area between her succulent thighs. He looked up and looked around. Both the men were trying to avoid looking, while yet still get glimpses of her. he couldn't blame them. She was a magnificent specimen of womanhood. "Aye aye Cap'n" He said and adjusted himself and then left the bridge.

A loud smack came down on the half Orion girl's ass as he thrust his hard cock into her ass with no mercy. He didn't know that T'Pol had planned on doing this to the girl when he had a couple of his men distract her from completing the job on time. he and the boys in engineering just thought they'd have fun seeing all the women naked. So this was definitely a bonus. especially hearing her scream as he pushed his cock into her and forced her young face further between T'Pol's legs and against her soft fur.

Sliding her fingers through the female's hair T'Pol watched Trip, and his hard cock fucking the tight ass of the young Ensign. Pulling slightly she forced the girls lips against her soft crinkly hair. "More!" she demanded. "Don't stop licking me."

"You heard her, lick her! Suck on her clit!" Trip demanded as fucked her ass harder, he slide his hand around her waist and to her pussy and squeezed it. He wondered if she was still a virgin. Usually by now a Starfleet officer wouldn't have been. But Tomlinson, flew through the academy faster than anyone in history. Rumor mill had it, thanks to her father who was a formerly high ranking officer. Seemed he didn't want temptation getting in the way of her career. Of course now that they were in deep space he couldn't protect the girl. Trip looked up into T'Pol eyes, the girl's tight ass was nice, but he really wanted to be in her.

"You may ejaculate your semen in her anal cavity if you wish. Or on her face. Perhaps on my thighs where she can lick it off?"

Trip pulled his cock out of Tomlinson’s ass and then reached over and pulled her up by her hair with one hand as he continued to stroke his shaft. Soon he was coming not only in her face, but on T'Pol's thighs. There was so much that some landed on her belly and breasts.

Wiping a finger through the thick white spunk on her nipple T'Pol slipped it between Tomlinson's lips. "Clean it off. All of it. Lick me clean."

And with her sore ass free of invading cock Tomlinson complied. Her lips and tongue savoring the spent seed as she slowly and languorously cleaned off her Commanding officers breasts, belly, and thighs.

Truth be told she'd always been much fonder of females then males. And to keep her virginity intact, she's learned to suck. And swallow. Very quickly. As long as she gave head, guys weren't interested in pounding her pussy. Especially when she offered up oral skills. Or her butt.

Thank god she'd never had anyone as big as Mr. Tucker before. And hopefully she wouldn't again.

Trip smiled as he watched the you Betazoid clean his seed off of T'Pol. He had come, but as was the norm for him, he was still quite hard. And he knew his balls were full of even more cum. He wondered if he should fuck this girl's ass again, or even her pussy, or if he should save it for T’Pol later that evening.

Licking her lips T'Pol watched Trip, her eyes on his hard cock. And with the last licks of cum removed from her body T'Pol stood from the chair, pushing the girl back onto the floor.

Straddling the females Face she indicated Trip she get behind her as she got down on her hands and knees. Sixty-nining with the Betazed female. Her own tight ass, and very moist pussy beckoning Trip's cock.

Surprised, but willing to keep from getting raped, The girl slipped her fingers inside T’Pol’s wet snatch. Stroking her clit with a thumb as she finger fucked her. A red tongue slipping along Betazed lips, watching the Human. Which hole was he gonna stick his cock in. T'Pol's ass.. T'Pol's wet snatch.. or was a young Betazed female gonna be swallowing his cock.?

Trip positioned himself behind T'Pol and began to kiss and lick down her spine as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her soaked pussy. He moved it back and forth along her slit a few times, before finally pushing it inside of her and filling her with it. He moaned as he felt her walls squeeze him so tightly as he made sure every inch was inside of her. He thrust into her a few times, and then as he was pulling back he removed it completely from her pussy and shoved it into Tomlison's unsuspecting mouth. When he felt her gag on it he with drew and returned it into T'Pol's pussy.

Sighing T'Pol's back arched as he slid inside of her. Muscular contractions stroking his invading shaft before he was pulling out. And then he was gone and she was feeling disappointed, until she heard Tomlinson gag, and she new the girl was tasting Vulcan pussy and human cock.

And then a Betazed slick human cock was ramming deep inside her pussy once more, filling her. Spreading her open. Opening her.

A sigh of pleasure ripped through her as she gasped. "Yes.."

Trip smiled. he was happy that T’Pol liked what he had just done. He continued to fuck T'Pol, but grabbed Tomlison's face and jammed it against her pussy and pierced clit. "If my cock isn't in your mouth you better be licking and sucking on her clit!" he demanded as he then yanked her head away and then fed her his cock again. This time making her gag on it longer than before, then he slid it back into T’Pol’s pussy as he squeezed her perfect ass.

It time she felt the tip of his cock touch her dripping snatch, T'Pol pushed back. Taking him hard and fast. And the feel of the girls tongue dancing on her clit while Trip's cock ripped across her internal pleasure zone was amazing. So.. fascinating.

She quivered, hard nipples brushing the girls taunt belly as her own lips and tongue descended on a sweet smelling, and dripping, font of female musk.

Flicking her tongue across the girls clit she teased it, suckling the hard bundle of entwined nerves into her own mouth. Teeth caressing it.

Trip drove his cock into T'Pol harder and harder. Forcing her to ride the young betazoid's face harder and faster. He moaned with every thrust as he enjoyed the feel of that amazing Vulcan snatch. Again he pulled out of her pussy, this time it was harder with how tightly she was squeezing him, and again he made Tomlison take it into her mouth and down her throat. Until he felt his balls hit her lips. He left it there, and sawed it in and out of her mouth and removed it when he felt ready. The girl coughed as she struggled to regain her breath. But Trip repositioned his cock, only this time it wasn't lined up with T’Pol’s pussy. It was lined up with her ass, and when she moved back to take him, his so wet cock slid into her tight ass, and he let out an extremely loud moan.

Frustrated, and mildly annoyed, that Trip was shoving his cock up her ass, instead of her aching pussy, T’Pol still found the sensation rather stimulating.

Pushing back against him, she took ever inch of him inside, inch after thick inch, until his balls were nestling against her moist lips.

Trip moaned T'Pol's ass was so much tighter than Tomlison's had been. He was pleased that he was right about that. Even as he drove his hips against her, causing his balls to bounce of her wet pussy. He knew she had to be aching for his cock to be there instead of her ass, but he had do so for a reason. And as soon as she had caught her breath again, Tomlison remembered what she had been ordered to do before and she attacked T’Pol’s pussy with a vengeance.

Squeezing internally, T'Pol's grabbed Trip's cock. Holding him inside. he was there, he might as well finish what he was doing. Lifting her head just ever so slightly she fingered the Betazed Ensign's wet snatch, stroking her clit and lips. "Stroke his balls, Ensign. Don't stop until he ejaculates."

Between T'Pol's ass and Tomlison's manipulation of his balls, Trip didn't have a chance. He exploded inside of the Vulcan's ass. He felt every stream of his seed begin to fill her rectum as if it were a heart beat as it traveled through the vein at the bottom of his shaft.

With Trip's cum filling her ass, and a Betazed tongue teasing her clit T'Pol followed him very quickly. The ice cold lava ripping through her body. Wave after wave of monumental pleasure.

As it faded she moved shakily to her feet, pearly white fluid oozing from her ass and dribbling down her inner thigh.

"Commander, you have the bridge until I return." Without another word she made her way to the quarters she shared with him. And showered. Carefully massaging a very sore anal entry.

Back