Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it is totally a male thing or limited to partners. It can equally apply to married women.

In fantasy it is a lovely excitement for women with an older man such as a Head Master or Priest as she really hands over all the power to him.

MaryR
Bless you my child.

Of course! Have a wonderful evening! This baby girl is ready to be tucked in & relax for the night.
Thank you Cookie; hope you have a good evening. (Plus i wll admit I'm a little jealous of Thomas for having such a wonderful Baby Girl!!!!!!!)

Thank you Cookie; hope you have a good evening. (Plus i wll admit I'm a little jealous of Thomas for having such a wonderful Baby Girl!!!!!!!)

Awww hugs to daddy PA! It is nice to see them so happy. We needed that on this thread, didn't we? :kiss:

Happy Monday Monday daddies and girls! Have a wonderful day filled with laughter and smiles!! :kiss::kiss:

Awww hugs to daddy PA! It is nice to see them so happy. We needed that on this thread, didn't we? :kiss:

I'll join you in that hug, if that is ok :)
Thank you!! We are truly blessed ! :heart:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! We are getting our first snowfall here in Indiana!

This thread is making me wet. I want a daddy to roughly have his way with in the bedroom. Definitely needs to be a man at least twice my age. In real life though I'm shy and don't know where to meet these silver foxes :(

yes it is INL; now the visuals of the 2 of them; boy that is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA..you have no idea!! hehe!

I am missing him tonight...he had a very long day and all I want is to give Daddy a massage and make him feel better. I will make it up to him tomorrow..as long as he lets me take a soak in his jacuzzi. With him, of course! I don't like it when he has a rough day and I can't do anything about it. :( He takes such good care of me!!!
Daddy..there are still Pop Rocks in the night stand on 'my' side...

Happy Monday to you too, it's nearly afternnon here! :)

Good afternoon daddy HB! Sorry i forget about time differences. :eek:

I'll join you in that hug, if that is ok :)
Thank you!! We are truly blessed ! :heart:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! We are getting our first snowfall here in Indiana!

i think daddy PA would get a big kick out of hugs in stereo! LOL. Sure!

yes it is INL; now the visuals of the 2 of them; boy that is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigh....i know. it's beautiful. i have hope it will happen someday....

Good afternoon daddy HB! Sorry i forget about time differences. :eek:

i think daddy PA would get a big kick out of hugs in stereo! LOL. Sure!

sigh....i know. it's beautiful. i have hope it will happen someday....
Cookie & INL hugging me; humada, humada, humada!!!!!

Oh, I love calling my lover "daddy" when he is driving his hard, long cock inside of me. He loves it when I call him daddy also. It drives up both crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back