Daddy and little looking for someone to join our happy adventures

SirWoddlez

Virgin
Hello,

I am a 28 y/o ENM Gentle Daddy Dom looking for another little and play partner/sister for my current little. I love to praise you for a job well done and there are plenty of treats to be had. Communication and respect is key, so boundaries will be discussed and respected. Experience level does not matter to me, I have trained before and would love to help someone explore new things. I am currently located in the UK but will be relocating to the US in the near future.

A little about me personally: I am 5'10 white male with dark hair and hazel eyes. I do have tattoos and a septum piercing. I love gaming and anything nerdy. If I am not at home I am either working or exploring nature. I love hiking and being outdoors. I have a very laid back personality and love to have fun.

A little about her: She is a small cute Latina, Feisty fun and soft. She has many tattoos and piercings. She has really enjoyed getting into gaming and loves to read. She is mostly home work or other. We hike together and is laid back can get jealous sometimes but wants this!

Additionally I am open to questions or making friends, so if anything in this post interests you, don't hesitate to send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you.

Back