Daddy and Daughter Bed Time Routine

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
18 year old daughter
36 year old Dad

Already in a sexual relationship. She asks him to give her a bath and put her to sleep the way he used to.

He gets her in the shower and cleans her up and down with his tongue and wipes her down, washes her, everything.
He dries her off and gets her into her pajamas.
He takes her downstairs and feeds her fruit while they watch tv, except instead of being innocent, she sucks on his fingers every time.
He carries her upstairs to her bed.
Gently gets into the bed with her and then makes love to her, slow, soft, and sweet lasting 40 minutes and fills her with his cum and makes her explode.

Then, he puts her to sleep while singing a lullaby to her, wrapped naked and intertwined with his body and arms and legs, while she leaks his cum.

Would love to see all the dialogue etc that this would entail.

need to be careful of the "like he used to"...ANY poosible suggestion that he might have sexually touched her as a minor will get the story rejected.
I recently had a story with a few lines of backstory where the characters had been attracted to each other in high school, now in their twenties, rejected twice til I scrubbed it clean.

need to be careful of the "like he used to"...ANY poosible suggestion that he might have sexually touched her as a minor will get the story rejected.
I recently had a story with a few lines of backstory where the characters had been attracted to each other in high school, now in their twenties, rejected twice til I scrubbed it clean.
Good point but the intention was the opposite - that it was NEVER sexual before, and now after she's an adult, it's sexual now. However, that he still maintains the protective, loving, fatherly relationship he's always had with her while ADDING the sex after she becomes an adult. If I end up writing this I'll end up making sure I avoid any suggestion that there was anything sexual at all before. The whole idea being it was innocent pure and clean before, and NOW has become dirty.

It’s good timing to see these posts about adult nieces sexually attracted to Adult Uncle. Gosh. Suffice to say watching tv late at night under blanket on couch pretty intimate. She accidentally felt my big hard erection a few times during each movies we watched together. It wasn’t my plan. But she felt it. Looked up at me.

It’s good timing to see these posts about adult nieces sexually attracted to Adult Uncle. Gosh. Suffice to say watching tv late at night under blanket on couch pretty intimate. She accidentally felt my big hard erection a few times during each movies we watched together. It wasn’t my plan. But she felt it. Looked up at me.
I love that they actually seem to make them look like a legit couple who care for each other and work with one another. The tenderness uncle showed niece when he ran his hand over her pregnant stomach was beautiful.

I love thinking about the feelings of all involved.

Of a father, knowing your younger brother has taken your own daughter as his sexual little plaything in bed, while legitimizing it through marriage.

Of a niece - knowing her strong, brave, wild, sometimes a little crazy but hot uncle has given up his wildness to focus all his lust, desire, strength, and sexuality on you.

Of an uncle - knowing your brother's little girl belong to you and you will breed her, fuck her, please her, impregnate her, have her young little adult body all for yourself.

I love that they actually seem to make them look like a legit couple who care for each other and work with one another. The tenderness uncle showed niece when he ran his hand over her pregnant stomach was beautiful.

I love thinking about the feelings of all involved.

Of a father, knowing your younger brother has taken your own daughter as his sexual little plaything in bed, while legitimizing it through marriage.

Of a niece - knowing her strong, brave, wild, sometimes a little crazy but hot uncle has given up his wildness to focus all his lust, desire, strength, and sexuality on you.

Of an uncle - knowing your brother's little girl belong to you and you will breed her, fuck her, please her, impregnate her, have her young little adult body all for yourself.

Yeah. I hear you. Lots of layers There. I am more of an animal. Feral brute. I don’t plan these things. No not at all. My dick gets hard many many times a day. It’s visibly hard if anyone happens to look. I try and avoid obvious situations. At the end of an evening when I’m watching some movie and my adult niece or her adult friends are laying with me under the blanket and one rubs up against me cause she’s cold and she feels my hard thick dick, it’s always funny, for them, I go I to my explanation “hey. I’m not aroused by you” A number of times now one or two of them jokingly said they want to bring it to a reality with me in a hotel room. I close my ears and make noise 😎

Yeah. I hear you. Lots of layers There. I am more of an animal. Feral brute. I don’t plan these things. No not at all. My dick gets hard many many times a day. It’s visibly hard if anyone happens to look. I try and avoid obvious situations. At the end of an evening when I’m watching some movie and my adult niece or her adult friends are laying with me under the blanket and one rubs up against me cause she’s cold and she feels my hard thick dick, it’s always funny, for them, I go I to my explanation “hey. I’m not aroused by you” A number of times now one or two of them jokingly said they want to bring it to a reality with me in a hotel room. I close my ears and make noise 😎
I understand. Every day is a constant state of arousal for me whether I've recently had sex or cum or not. It's become a state of being.
Life is short, I hope you end up having it become a reality the way they joke about it.

I understand. Every day is a constant state of arousal for me whether I've recently had sex or cum or not. It's become a state of being.
Life is short, I hope you end up having it become a reality the way they joke about it.

Yeah. Thanks. I hope you have everything you want to. Peace.

Good point but the intention was the opposite - that it was NEVER sexual before, and now after she's an adult, it's sexual now. However, that he still maintains the protective, loving, fatherly relationship he's always had with her while ADDING the sex after she becomes an adult. If I end up writing this I'll end up making sure I avoid any suggestion that there was anything sexual at all before. The whole idea being it was innocent pure and clean before, and NOW has become dirty.
nothing sexual in my case either - just attraction, like teens feel, but not acted upon. The guy ends up being seduced by the girl's MOTHER and the back story moment about how he was attracted to her when too young to do anything about was there to set up his inner conflict about Mom as substitute for the one he truuly wanted and still wants (but she is now married).

Back