Cuddlyguy's Pics (Male)

Well, semester break is over. Back to school tomorrow.

Attached is a pic of my belly.

Last edited:
I'm back in the school grind, so I'm not posting as often, but I just realized that today is "Steak and Blowjob Day".

And I already had a steak ;)

Last edited:
I'm back in the school grind, so I'm not posting as often, but I just realized that today is "Steak and Blowjob Day".

And I already had a steak ;)

Oh, how did I miss this especially on "steak and blowjob day?" Darn it! Thanks for sharing. Hope the semester doesn't keep you too busy.

The fuzzy robe and fuzzy pajama pants I'm wearing this morning. Care to snuggle?:)

Last edited:
Glad to see you are still posting on the weekends! Hmmm...cuddle? When and where?

Having an unexpected spring snow day.

Pictured is a peek at last night's boxer-briefs.

Last edited:
Hi Cuddles. Happy Friday!

I love this one. Very sexy. :kiss:

attachment.php

I have to agree with isseii - you look great in red!

And I would certainly rub your tummy :cattail:

My birthday is this coming Tuesday (the 16th), but I'll be otherwise occupied with exams. Who wants to see my birthday suit? :D

My birthday is this coming Tuesday (the 16th), but I'll be otherwise occupied with exams. Who wants to see my birthday suit? :D

I haven't been around in awhile, been busy and not checking anything. I see I missed a lot. You know if you posted pictures of your birthday suit for your birthday we would all come look.

And just in case work has me busy. :kiss: Happy Birthday! :kiss:

My birthday is tomorrow. I'm hunkering down with the books, but wanted to share my "birthday suit". Look if you dare :eek:

Last edited:
Back