Cuck Brainstorm

madelinemasoch

Masoch's 2nd Cumming
Maybe this should be posted on the Fetish forum, but it's occurring to me once again (reoccurring?) that there are many different "types" of cuckoldry that can lead us to more or less the same erotic place. For example:

- It's just another day to him - the knowledge that the man fucking her gets pussy all the time, that he doesn't really care too much about her particular pussy, she's not that hot to him etc. but you don't. He gets this every day, casually, nonchalantly, this being precisely what you can't acquire. She's everything to you, but not that much to him, and yet he's the one who gets to fuck her. Bonus points on this one if you're a virgin.

- OR - she's a virgin, but not after him. She's giving her first time to him instead of you. She'll be squealing and moaning on his dick even more, and even if she wasn't a virgin, it'd still be more than she would be with you. Multiple force multipliers.

- OR, a complete contradiction of the former - she's a slut. It's just another day to her. She's got no use for this man inside of her aside from his cock. She sleeps with one stud and then it's on to the next. Maybe don't tell him that–he's got to see at as his own unique conquest, just for one day. In any case, your jaw muscles are starting to hurt, as are your knees. You get an extra dessert most every day. 31 days, 31 dicks.

- OR, it's just another day to you - the reality has long set in that she's not stopping. You've carved out a niche for yourself. Every cuckold gets a seat at the table... more like a seat at the bedside. You've made the most of it. If you snap your fingers, they might change positions. Your wife and her lovers put on an incredible show for you every night, and there's nothing else you'd rather watch.

I could go on and on like this for hours. All of these are better than formlessness (to put it nicely and get past the censors). If there's no tensions there's no pleasure for me. The main point is there are so many different ways of doing it, but they all get you there.

As I said in other places, cuckolding isn't something I like to read or write. But yes, there are many different types of cuckolding. There are many types of cheating as well, and some don't mean the man or woman fucks others. Just gives them more of their time. A guy and his buddies, a woman, and her peeps. A man or woman is more married to work than there spouse. A man that wants another woman, or vis versa. All kinds of ways to frame any tale. :)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’m not kink shaming, but personally, cuck does not compute for me. Not whatsoever. People have tried to explain the allure to me, but nope, brain says “no”.

I know plenty of stuff I like is odd to others (lesbian water sports, to pick one at random) , so I get we are all different. But this one leaves me stone cold. I got more aroused writing an E / V story, which is also not my kink, but I kinda get.

Em

Like you, I don't understand the appeal. I get cheating, why it happens, and how it affects people when it's discovered. But cuck, is well, out of my wheelhouse.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I’m not kink shaming, but personally, cuck does not compute for me. Not whatsoever. People have tried to explain the allure to me, but nope, brain says “no”.

I know plenty of stuff I like is odd to others (lesbian water sports, to pick one at random) , so I get we are all different. But this one leaves me stone cold. I got more aroused writing an E / V story, which is also not my kink, but I kinda get.

Em

Thank you kindly. I appreciate this thread – thank you for starting it. Your story option number one appeals to me right now. I would write something along those lines at the moment. I would, however, embellish the story, I would write, around your option one, by featuring a group of wives who have decided to choose just one man to sexually satisfy them. They would share this man amongst themselves. All the other men i.e., their husbands would provide resources, such as money, shelter, etc., i.e., the husbands would just endlessly work, while the wives enjoyed this one lucky super-man. A big black male emerges as the ideal super-man type for I think obvious reasons.

You could embellish your story option number one by featuring a strong male cult leader who enjoys all the wives, while the husbands again endlessly work, to provide resources for this male leader and his harem of other men’s wives.

I don’t want to adopt pop psychology or pseudo-science, but the above scenario reminds me of that Freudian primal horde idea where the “father” or “father figure” enjoys all the females while the “sons” or other males are denied sex. It didn’t work out too well for the father in the end, which is a great shame, but I think Freud used that story to sort of personify/illustrate the process of creating the ego ideal or superego or something of that sort…

Cuckolding/hot-wife themed stories are what I like to write, along with incestuous themed stories. Those are the themes which stir my mental, emotional and physical pot. Characters, scenarios and storylines are constantly rushing into my head when I consider cuckolding and incest. Of course, the problem then is getting the story out, via the slow laborious process of writing, editing and re-writing, while you continue to be bombarded with more ideas about other potential stories.

I must admit that I write for entirely selfish reasons. I’m always trying to dig around in the darker deepest corners of my psyche and the human psyche in general when I write what I write. I’m trying to figure myself and other people out. Cuckolding/hot-wife and incestuous themes are deeply satisfying to me, but provoke fury, confusion and disgust in many others. You really have to question yourself; you have to interrogate yourself to find out why you respond in the way you do. Step by step you are led inward as you question.

All the other men i.e., their husbands would provide resources, such as money, shelter, etc., i.e., the husbands would just endlessly work, while the wives enjoyed this one lucky super-man. A big black male emerges as the ideal super-man type for I think obvious reasons.

You could embellish your story option number one by featuring a strong male cult leader who enjoys all the wives, while the husbands again endlessly work, to provide resources for this male leader and his harem of other men’s wives.
I think this could also be done where the black man is already independently wealthy. More like Jeff Colby from the Dynasty reboot and less like black Charles Manson or what have you.

I don’t want to adopt pop psychology or pseudo-science, but the above scenario reminds me of that Freudian primal horde idea where the “father” or “father figure” enjoys all the females while the “sons” or other males are denied sex. It didn’t work out too well for the father in the end, which is a great shame, but I think Freud used that story to sort of personify/illustrate the process of creating the ego ideal or superego or something of that sort…
Ah, yes. I think this is about the concept of the phallus, actually. It's also how the orcs live in the Elder Scrolls universe (a lot more warlike, though).

I must admit that I write for entirely selfish reasons. I’m always trying to dig around in the darker deepest corners of my psyche and the human psyche in general when I write what I write. I’m trying to figure myself and other people out. Cuckolding/hot-wife and incestuous themes are deeply satisfying to me, but provoke fury, confusion and disgust in many others. You really have to question yourself; you have to interrogate yourself to find out why you respond in the way you do. Step by step you are led inward as you question.
That's a very good reason.

- It's just another day to him - the knowledge that the man fucking her gets pussy all the time, that he doesn't really care too much about her particular pussy, she's not that hot to him etc. but you don't. He gets this every day, casually, nonchalantly, this being precisely what you can't acquire. She's everything to you, but not that much to him, and yet he's the one who gets to fuck her. Bonus points on this one if you're a virgin.

- OR - she's a virgin, but not after him. She's giving her first time to him instead of you. She'll be squealing and moaning on his dick even more, and even if she wasn't a virgin, it'd still be more than she would be with you. Multiple force multipliers.
I hate these two so much! Which means they are pushing some psychological buttons very effectively. And, in just a few dozen words. So, good job there.

For Madeline, I don’t usually promote my own stories here, but thought you may like this. It is a long story, which went into Loving Wives, where it got clobbered/was ignored.

The story features three beautiful and promiscuous married women, who choose one young male to share amongst themselves for the purpose of love, breeding and pleasure. The three husbands are all wealthy and their role is to provide resources and protection for the young male stud and his three women.

It’s not a bad story. It took a long time to write. Anyway, if you’re interested and have the time. Les Vampyres - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

Let me weigh in on this topic, if I may. I spent much of my 20's and early 30's in various aspects of these lifestyles, with most of the time being the other man. According to the literal definition of cuckold, it is a wife having sexual relations outside the marriage. According to Cosmo Magazine (self selected survey), up to 42% of us men have been cuckolded at least once under that definition. Most other recent surveys put it around 30%, same as men cheating. Live with it guys.

Now to the current discussion. I envision a line with no brightline gradients, but just continuing different shades of gray. At one end there is femdom and the fetish stuff (sph, chastity, humiliation and the like) Cuckolding in those relations is just a tool to further the ends. Next on the scale , A loving couple, she has the power, but defends her husband, the love of her life, against humiliation, degradation and verbal abuse, even when she has him clean her lover then then herself with no more than some gentle teasing. Then we get into the hotwife/stag relationship. This is often conflated as a cuckold relationship, but is not, as THEY have the power, not her alone. However, if you go to Etsy and type in hotwife, probably 80% of the items, memes, etc, refer to hotwife/cuck. Further up the line we see sharing, swapping, swinging, and open relationships. Couples slide up and down that scale as the relationship evolves, and generally end up where they need to be. Rarely, a wife will get drunk on the power, and drag the relationship back down into the fetish category, and it is sad to see.. I personally have been up and down that scale with various partners.

Unlike many, I believe these types of relationships can be beautiful and rewarding for all parties involved, as long as everybody stays on the same page. Just my thoughts

Let me weigh in on this topic, if I may. I spent much of my 20's and early 30's in various aspects of these lifestyles, with most of the time being the other man. According to the literal definition of cuckold, it is a wife having sexual relations outside the marriage. According to Cosmo Magazine (self selected survey), up to 42% of us men have been cuckolded at least once under that definition. Most other recent surveys put it around 30%, same as men cheating. Live with it guys.

Now to the current discussion. I envision a line with no brightline gradients, but just continuing different shades of gray. At one end there is femdom and the fetish stuff (sph, chastity, humiliation and the like) Cuckolding in those relations is just a tool to further the ends. Next on the scale , A loving couple, she has the power, but defends her husband, the love of her life, against humiliation, degradation and verbal abuse, even when she has him clean her lover then then herself with no more than some gentle teasing. Then we get into the hotwife/stag relationship. This is often conflated as a cuckold relationship, but is not, as THEY have the power, not her alone. However, if you go to Etsy and type in hotwife, probably 80% of the items, memes, etc, refer to hotwife/cuck. Further up the line we see sharing, swapping, swinging, and open relationships. Couples slide up and down that scale as the relationship evolves, and generally end up where they need to be. Rarely, a wife will get drunk on the power, and drag the relationship back down into the fetish category, and it is sad to see.. I personally have been up and down that scale with various partners.

Unlike many, I believe these types of relationships can be beautiful and rewarding for all parties involved, as long as everybody stays on the same page. Just my thoughts
It’s the humiliation that I don’t get. No problem with open relationships whatsoever.

Em

I see cuck as a form of submissive behavior, a marital form of a D/S where the woman has the power, in extreme cases it can fall under femdom.

I see cuck as a form of submissive behavior, a marital form of a D/S where the woman has the power, in extreme cases it can fall under femdom.
Again, that gray line, and where the power lies, and how it is used. In the femdom and fetish world, cuckolding is just the tool. I have never cared for that end of the spectrum and have avoided it. In the pure cuckold world, she still has the power, it is how she uses it that makes the difference. She appreciates the gift of what he has given her, and does not abuse it.

I am not sure that is true. From the point of view of the husband, as far as I have seen, cuckold kink can be about the joy of sharing your wife with other people I suppose, or it could be about the humiliation of it - which is not necessarily a femdom thing as some cuckolds get off by being humiliated by the man his wife is having sex with. If it is done against his will, then I guess it could be about femdom too, but it is not directly related in my opinion.

Last edited:
Again, that gray line, and where the power lies, and how it is used. In the femdom and fetish world, cuckolding is just the tool. I have never cared for that end of the spectrum and have avoided it. In the pure cuckold world, she still has the power, it is how she uses it that makes the difference. She appreciates the gift of what he has given her, and does not abuse it.
What you're saying is the man always has the power....even when we think its the wife.
Not surprising the male ego needs to see it that way.

This comes down to semantics and how each person wants to view each term. Stag/Vixen is more of an equal footing dynamic within the hot wife culture. When it comes to cuck there are those who are willingly happy with it all the time, there are those who have that type of love hate with it. Turns them on, then they wonder why in that particular pairing the woman has the power despite what cold male insecurity wants to think.

That's why I feel so many of these people that get crazy in the LW category are closet cucks and their anger is at the author for turning them on to something they're to "many' to be turned on by.

It’s the humiliation that I don’t get. No problem with open relationships whatsoever.

Em

Agreed. I'm all for open relationships. I'm in one myself, although we rarely ever exercise the option.

But it's got nothing to do with humiliation.

I have self-esteem issues as it is, last thing I'm interested in is a woman mocking me while fucking a better looking guy 😆.

I am not sure that is true. From the point of view of the husband, ss far as I have seen, cuckold kink can be about the joy of sharing your wife with other people I suppose, or it could be about the humiliation of it - which is not necessarily a femdom thing as some cuckolds get off by being humiliated by the man his wife is having sex with. If it is done against his will, then I guess it could be about femdom too, but it is not directly related in my opinion.
In reality if its done against his will, then it doesn't fit under anything but unhealthy, just like women who stay in abusive relationships. But as far as erotic fiction goes its a different area. But back to reality, if anything is done against anyone's will, its not BDSM which means that's not what I'm talking about.

It never fails to amuse me though how easily men are led down the path of so quickly pointing out abuse when men ae involved. Don't ever see it happen that way when its the woman humiliated and degraded in BDSM because....that's how it should be, right?

Right.

What you're saying is the man always has the power....even when we think its the wife.
Not surprising the male ego needs to see it that way.

This comes down to semantics and how each person wants to view each term. Stag/Vixen is more of an equal footing dynamic within the hot wife culture. When it comes to cuck there are those who are willingly happy with it all the time, there are those who have that type of love hate with it. Turns them on, then they wonder why in that particular pairing the woman has the power despite what cold male insecurity wants to think.

That's why I feel so many of these people that get crazy in the LW category are closet cucks and their anger is at the author for turning them on to something they're to "many' to be turned on by.
Don't agree about the man having the power. In ANY relationship, at the end of the day, the woman ALWAYS has the power, even though at times she lets him think so.

In reality if its done against his will, then it doesn't fit under anything but unhealthy, just like women who stay in abusive relationships. But as far as erotic fiction goes its a different area. But back to reality, if anything is done against anyone's will, its not BDSM which means that's not what I'm talking about.

It never fails to amuse me though how easily men are led down the path of so quickly pointing out abuse when men ae involved. Don't ever see it happen that way when its the woman humiliated and degraded in BDSM because....that's how it should be, right?

Right.
Honestly, I can't relate to that type of BDSM at all. Humiliation as a kink is the farthest thing from what I write and enjoy. For me, for any d/s to work it has to be consensual and it has to be private as even reading about some public shaming makes me abandon the story. Now these cuckold stories... I don't read LW but it does come up sometimes in certain types of femdom stories. I guess it often works in the same way as non-con. It usually starts without the consent of the husband and then the wife rubs it in, and then over time, the husband starts enjoying the humiliation of it. I believe those stories are written by people who get off on the humiliation and cheating part much more than the simple femdom. I do believe those kinks are separate. For me, femdom should always be consensual and loving, no matter how extreme it gets. And humiliation free. I simply don't understand that kink, the same way as I don't understand any type of cuckold kink.

I noticed that a few people don’t understand the so-called humiliation in some cuckolding/hot-wife type stories. I don’t know if this helps or not.

Rather than interpreting certain behavior and language as “humiliating”, try changing perspectives, though that may be difficult to do so, given your psyche and social pressures, etc.

The cuckolding I like features women who re-configure or re-mold their world/the world in conformity with their will. What some may refer to as manipulative behavior by a female sociopath, I would instead characterize as intelligent willful behavior by an intelligent willful married woman, which is designed to re-order the world in a way which suits her and her needs. It is controlling the world and others for reasons of self-interest – rational or not.

Men have been engaged in this sort of behavior for millennia, and I think woman have to some extent as well. I think this sort of thing happens both in and out of marriage. It is entirely natural and normal.

A woman, a wife, is divine in a cuckolding/hot-wife story, in my view, and it is in the nature of a divine being to bring about desired change in conformity with their will. There is nothing wrong with a married woman, who has succeeded in bringing her designs into being, from glorifying in her success, her victory, and letting those she wants to know, most probably her husband, of her success in language which may be construed as a "putdown" or as "emotionally hurtful." You may call this “humiliation” if you look at it from a certain point of view. An adoring husband, who worships his Goddess, may see it as his wife expressing herself clearly and without reservation or false modesty, magnifying herself, enforcing her will, enjoying her triumph, reminding someone repeatedly that she has won and will continue to win.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with doing that i.e., “inflicting” so called “humiliation” if you’re a wife who has expressed her will successfully. If a husband doesn’t like the behavior and language i.e., construes the behavior and language as humiliation then surely, he can express that point of view to her. All of the husband’s I feature in my stories are simply star-struck by the power of their divine-wives. Such so called “humiliation” doesn’t necessarily hurt the husband of a Goddess as much as you might think. It’s a powerful turn on for some of them!

Last edited:
Back