Crush Rejects Him Coldly - He Waits 19 Years and Seduces Her 18-Year Old Daughter

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
18 year old college freshman - Jason - confesses his love to 18 year old crush Kyla. They have gone to school together their entire lives and their families know each other. She is 10/10 beautiful. He thinks they have a beautiful friendship and knows he wants to be more than friends. He tells her. She not only freaks out, but is mean to him. Cold. She rejects him and tells him "In what world did you ever think I'd be with someone like you?". She realizes she over-reacted out of confusion and not finding him that attractive, but the damage is done. She meets another guy and gets pregnant the next year. Finishes college with family help and becomes a suburban housewife with kid and kid's father.

Jason works hard. Builds a corporate empire. Is 36. Has gotten in great shape, has taken care of himself very, very well, and is exceedingly wealthy.

Jason finds out Kyla has a daughter, 18 - Hana, same college they went to. Jason donates an entire building to the college and invites select freshman to the dedication. He meets Hana there. She is just as beautiful as her mother if not more. She also seems kinder, smarter. She reminds him of a a better version of Kyla in every way. He seduces her and a few nights later, takes her virginity in his penthouse.

Hana falls completely in love with him and Jason genuinely falls for Hana, but also secretly loving the fact that this is Kyla's daughter. He doesn't want to lose her. He tells her everything.

She asks: "Did you come find me to seduce me to get back at my mother?"

He's honest: "Your mother was the most amazing woman I had ever known. I came to see if you were even more amazing and I know that you are. Does a part of me enjoy that I was able to have you despite your mother rejecting me? Honestly. Yes. I love that I took the perfect daughter of the woman who rejected me and made her my own. But - I do genuinely love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He proposes.

She is initially conflicted but accepts when she realizes he actually does love her. She accepts. They make love multiple times.

They end up telling Hana's parents - Kyla and her husband. Kyla is furious. She becomes mean again. She says horrible things about Jason. Hana yells at her mother: "I want you to know that Jason FUCKED ME BEFORE WE CAME HERE. My pussy is FULL of his cum right now and it's dripping into my panties as I stand here in your house Mom. If you can't accept that he's going to have me in every way you refused to give yourself to him, that's your problem, not mine."

Eventually there's some resolution that involves Kyla apologizing, Jason accepting, but continuing to relish the fact that he has this beautiful gorgeous perfect sexy little woman who is even better than the the first love of his life. The story ends with him impregnating Hana and laying there in bliss.

They have kids and Kyla realizes that not only is Jason a great high-value man, but a great father and an amazing husband. She contemplates this as she watches her grandchildren, kicking herself for not realizing what she had when she had it.

Last edited:
The hottest part i enjoyed was when Hana says to her mother about her pussy filled with Jasons cum and that her panties are getting soaked. So bold. I think it would be hot if Jason gets to finally fuck kyla. Hana walks in on them. Realizes that Jason fucking her mother kinda makes him like a stepfather? Think about it. If Kyla did have a child. Her husbands child would be her step sibling

The hottest part i enjoyed was when Hana says to her mother about her pussy filled with Jasons cum and that her panties are getting soaked. So bold. I think it would be hot if Jason gets to finally fuck kyla. Hana walks in on them. Realizes that Jason fucking her mother kinda makes him like a stepfather? Think about it. If Kyla did have a child. Her husbands child would be her step sibling

That should totally be a part 2. I love it.

I like Hana and Jason having a good relationship so it'd be better for my concept (although your idea of Hana walking in is beautiful for a cheating and reconciliation story) if Hana is so pissed at her mom Kyla that she decides she's going to get her mom fucked by Jason. She wants to see her mom humbled and sorry, and wants her to be quieted down by Jason's massive cock.

She starts laying clues to Kyla about how good Jason is in bed, what a good husband he is, everything. She's gushing. Kyla is jealous finally. One day, Hana shows up walking funny because of their pounding she got. Kyla starts dripping into her panties watching her own daughter walk funny because of the fucking she got from a man that could have been hers. She realizes she has been a total bitch. That her marriage is shit. That Jason could have been the best thing that happened to her. That they were childhood friends and could have been lifelong friends and lovers.

She goes to Jason to apologize and Jason's already has received a text from Hana: "My mom is coming to see you. If you want to fuck her, you have my blessing, now and forever." Hana is totally un-threatened by her mother because she is already the mother of two of Jason's children, is his legal wife, and is far hotter, younger, and tighter than her mother.

Jason ends up meeting Kyla at one of his homes and she apologizes profusely and cries in his arms. He forgives her, then kisses her, and then they fuck.

Hana walks in on them and eats the cum out of her mother's pussy.

He fucks them both again that night together and gets them both pregnant. His life going forward is falling asleep sandwiched between their two naked bodies. The two loves of his life.

Maybe an interjection pre Hanas acceptance of Jason being with her mother. Jason fucks Kyla behind Hana's back. He comes home and Hana suspects it but isnt sure. So she offers to give Jason a impromptu blow job. As soon as he takes his cock out, she smells the remnants of her mothers pussy juices on his dick(he didnt have time to wash up after sex). Instead of getting upset, shes turned on by the fact her mother gets to be pleasured by her husbands cock. She gets to enjoy his manhood and tells Jason she tastes her mothers pussy on his cock. She admits the thought of his big cock satisfying her mother makes her pussy wet.
Also, Wondering if the story could have another guy could get involved but Jason would be seduced by this guy and theres some mmf action. ???

Maybe an interjection pre Hanas acceptance of Jason being with her mother. Jason fucks Kyla behind Hana's back. He comes home and Hana suspects it but isnt sure. So she offers to give Jason a impromptu blow job. As soon as he takes his cock out, she smells the remnants of her mothers pussy juices on his dick(he didnt have time to wash up after sex). Instead of getting upset, shes turned on by the fact her mother gets to be pleasured by her husbands cock. She gets to enjoy his manhood and tells Jason she tastes her mothers pussy on his cock. She admits the thought of his big cock satisfying her mother makes her pussy wet.
Also, Wondering if the story could have another guy could get involved but Jason would be seduced by this guy and theres some mmf action. ???

I LOVE the angle of Hana finding out by sucking his cock. She then tells him to fuck her and say her mom's name instead and pretend it's her. He does it and it ends up serving as a kind of therapy for him as he comes into his wife and the daughter of the first love of his life. All while saying Kyla's name and knowing Hana is getting off on it.

He feels FULLY accepted by both Kyla AND Hana and the total opposite of rejection. Hana has turned into his little stay at home mom sex kitten, and whenever the kids aren't around she has a free-use policy for him to fuck her at will. The rejection that drove him to succeed and destroy all obstacles on the way to success has finally turned into acceptance. Eventually Kyla moves in and watches her daughter getting constantly fucked. She decides to join the free-use policy as well.

OMG. Now im thinking about the open conversations Kyla and Hana have. Comparing crib notes. They chat over the phone. Kyla starts telling Hana about how Jason took her anal virginity. She describes the cute little teddy she wore and how he ripped it off her, put her on all fours and licked her ass out getting her ready. She tells Hana that he was so gentle and took his sweet time. Hana responds by telling her she was curious why his cock tasted different when she gave him head after he came home. That leads to them realizing they both suck his cock in the beginning before he gives them good fucking. Hana is anxious about getting anal and brings it up to Jason telling him she wants it too.
But This is where the story turns in the way i might be turned on. Kyla asked Hana if hes ever admitted his tendencies toward being attracted to guys. One time he slipped up and shouted out a guys name as she gave
Him head….. just my bisexuality side coming out….

18 year old college freshman - Jason - confesses his love to 18 year old crush Kyla. They have gone to school together their entire lives and their families know each other. She is 10/10 beautiful. He thinks they have a beautiful friendship and knows he wants to be more than friends. He tells her. She not only freaks out, but is mean to him. Cold. She rejects him and tells him "In what world did you ever think I'd be with someone like you?". She realizes she over-reacted out of confusion and not finding him that attractive, but the damage is done. She meets another guy and gets pregnant the next year. Finishes college with family help and becomes a suburban housewife with kid and kid's father.

Jason works hard. Builds a corporate empire. Is 36. Has gotten in great shape, has taken care of himself very, very well, and is exceedingly wealthy.

Jason finds out Kyla has a daughter, 18 - Hana, same college they went to. Jason donates an entire building to the college and invites select freshman to the dedication. He meets Hana there. She is just as beautiful as her mother if not more. She also seems kinder, smarter. She reminds him of a a better version of Kyla in every way. He seduces her and a few nights later, takes her virginity in his penthouse.

Hana falls completely in love with him and Jason genuinely falls for Hana, but also secretly loving the fact that this is Kyla's daughter. He doesn't want to lose her. He tells her everything.

She asks: "Did you come find me to seduce me to get back at my mother?"

He's honest: "Your mother was the most amazing woman I had ever known. I came to see if you were even more amazing and I know that you are. Does a part of me enjoy that I was able to have you despite your mother rejecting me? Honestly. Yes. I love that I took the perfect daughter of the woman who rejected me and made her my own. But - I do genuinely love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He proposes.

She is initially conflicted but accepts when she realizes he actually does love her. She accepts. They make love multiple times.

They end up telling Hana's parents - Kyla and her husband. Kyla is furious. She becomes mean again. She says horrible things about Jason. Hana yells at her mother: "I want you to know that Jason FUCKED ME BEFORE WE CAME HERE. My pussy is FULL of his cum right now and it's dripping into my panties as I stand here in your house Mom. If you can't accept that he's going to have me in every way you refused to give yourself to him, that's your problem, not mine."

Eventually there's some resolution that involves Kyla apologizing, Jason accepting, but continuing to relish the fact that he has this beautiful gorgeous perfect sexy little woman who is even better than the the first love of his life. The story ends with him impregnating Hana and laying there in bliss.

They have kids and Kyla realizes that not only is Jason a great high-value man, but a great father and an amazing husband. She contemplates this as she watches her grandchildren, kicking herself for not realizing what she had when she had it.
rather long for a Story Idea. Please note the rule that generally, 3 paragraphs ""or so" ought to be enough to express the idea. This is more like oan utline that just needs fleshing out.

rather long for a Story Idea. Please note the rule that generally, 3 paragraphs ""or so" ought to be enough to express the idea. This is more like oan utline that just needs fleshing out.
Sorry, will keep this in mind next time

Back