Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm that is a lot of mess!! holds you close and kisses you pssionately. Thank you xxx

Just posting this here because most of my literotica friends frequent this thread. :D

The kind people who run the board granted my rename request.... so TVSkirtSlut is now KirstyTV. I guess I just wasn't feeling slutty enough anymore. ;)

Now interruption over and back to the wonderful picture posts! :)

You will always be slutty enough for me sexy!

Is this thread dead

so little traffic - where shall I be able to post - even if you still want me to?

:confused:

Virginal white...

It's time for GerryLynn's very own first outfit - one of two I have to show you. This one is a bridal chemise - white with white bows on the left shoulder strap, matching g-string, lacy top hold up stockings and of course, the wife's heels. Apart from the heels, the outfit is all mine.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
It's time for GerryLynn's very own first outfit - one of two I have to show you. This one is a bridal chemise - white with white bows on the left shoulder strap, matching g-string, lacy top hold up stockings and of course, the wife's heels. Apart from the heels, the outfit is all mine.

Enjoy.

Love that last one!

Not here...

Nope..sorry...once bitten twice shy here I'm afraid..don't do explicit photos here as it breaks Lit T&Cs ...got some taken off before..however, I can be seen at my Lingerieluv gallery..see my links below...

Nope..sorry...once bitten twice shy here I'm afraid..don't do explicit photos here as it breaks Lit T&Cs ...got some taken off before..however, I can be seen at my Lingerieluv gallery..see my links below...

Oh, yeah, forgot... I'll just head over to that site to see more, then!

Phew!

:rolleyes: The things I do to please... LOL..glad you like the latest pics..which have taken a while to come I know. It's been a little quiet on everyone's thoughts this time around.

Got some new stuff just around the corner...in the next few days. :devil:

my newest thong:devil:

Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_1562[1].jpg
    IMG_1562[1].jpg
    29 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1597[1].jpg
    IMG_1597[1].jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1600[2].jpg
    IMG_1600[2].jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 221
It's been a while, but time for a few more...

Attachments

• eekinheat1.jpg
    eekinheat1.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 299
  • eekinheat2.jpg
    eekinheat2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 303
  • eekinheat3.jpg
    eekinheat3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 314
Status
Not open for further replies.