62 KB · Views: 559
  • Wanna join me in bed...jpg
    Wanna join me in bed...jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 889
  • IMG_9913_edit.jpg
    IMG_9913_edit.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 451
ta

i like the combo of what you have in your default...sexxy thigh highs and a thong make me wet...on both sexes

think i like to wear stockings with a thong cos they emphasive your but better so thanks matey
nothin better than a thong ........ be it on us guys or the gals

sr;)

like thes i wore to my h&s meeting

Last edited:
think i like to wear stockings with a thong cos they emphasive your but better so thanks matey

sr;)

Very nice, I always find hold ups look very very hot.

sr;)

lol! Hope you did a Risk Assessment before wearing them . . . you might well have fallen out of them!

:D

i have some pic to share but the site will not take them it says too big they are the same size as the ones posted but larger than the 250 by 150

i have some pic to share but the site will not take them it says too big they are the same size as the ones posted but larger than the 250 by 150
You could right click them and 'edit' them in bitmap..sketching and skewing them using the image drop down. Just change them to 50%, save as a different file name then try again to a different size if it still doesn't work. You could try 70% of even 60% first.

Alternatively, search for a programme on-line called i-view (IrfanView). You can multi-format the pictures into small sizes whilst still keeping the quality.

Then, upload, sit back and let us enjoy!

You could right click them and 'edit' them in bitmap..sketching and skewing them using the image drop down. Just change them to 50%, save as a different file name then try again to a different size if it still doesn't work. You could try 70% of even 60% first.

Alternatively, search for a programme on-line called i-view (IrfanView). You can multi-format the pictures into small sizes whilst still keeping the quality.

Then, upload, sit back and let us enjoy!
thanks i will try it ptw like your porfile pic

Hi meflash!

Hope that's useful...perhaps we'll see how you get on?! Glad you like the profile pic too...

Ioz needs to come back with some new pics. I miss his pretty ass and cute throbbing man clit.

Finally got my camera and some internet working!

here's some pics of a new outfit i just got! :-i
also I got myself a new little red plug and just love pumping myself with it

cheers!
nikke

very nice and very sexy....looking forward to more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back