Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't posted in a while, hope my pictures are ok. theres more if anyone wants me to keep posting, also don't feel shy if you want to contact me, ive been pretty bored recently and would love some friendly chat

yes we want to see more. That third pict is great you have a great ass.

I haven't been lurking ladies!

Just getting inspired!

Attachments

• latest 1.jpg
    latest 1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 286
  • latest 2.jpg
    latest 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 190
  • latest 4.jpg
    latest 4.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 211
a couple more

Attachments

• latest 3.jpg
    latest 3.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 212
  • latest 5.jpg
    latest 5.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 452
One more, I photoshopped my face to feminize it, and played around with blur and the color levels. ...so no, I dont look like that in real life ( oh how I wish I did )

As you can see, I don't go fully femme, I like to keep a bit of androgyny. I don't shave my underarms, and don't wear breastforms. My face IRL is too masculine, and it would look very comical instead of erotic. (think of Tom Selleck's face while in drag)

http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=190588436_P3130398a_small_123_459lo.JPG

Also, I realize this website is more about fantasy, so I can post some raunchier stuff if I won't get the ban-hammer :p

haven't posted in a while, hope my pictures are ok. theres more if anyone wants me to keep posting, also don't feel shy if you want to contact me, ive been pretty bored recently and would love some friendly chat

Sweet dear:kiss::kiss::devil:

One more, I photoshopped my face to feminize it, and played around with blur and the color levels. ...so no, I dont look like that in real life ( oh how I wish I did )

As you can see, I don't go fully femme, I like to keep a bit of androgyny. I don't shave my underarms, and don't wear breastforms. My face IRL is too masculine, and it would look very comical instead of erotic. (think of Tom Selleck's face while in drag)

http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=190588436_P3130398a_small_123_459lo.JPG

Also, I realize this website is more about fantasy, so I can post some raunchier stuff if I won't get the ban-hammer :p

Quite sexy. but your link also goes to another pop up site ??
Not cool

Quite sexy. but your link also goes to another pop up site ??
Not cool

uh-oh. I am using firefox with noscript and adblock plus add-ons, so I don't even know which websites have such things anymore. I'll look for a different host.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Tight Blouse

Here's a few I took the other day:

Attachments

• 07-01-Blouse.JPG
    07-01-Blouse.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 07-02-Blouse-Lean.JPG
    07-02-Blouse-Lean.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 07-03-Blouse-SkirtLift.JPG
    07-03-Blouse-SkirtLift.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 302
It looks like I finally have the correct photo codes figured out. I hope someone enjoys these. I enjoyed taking them :).

here"s a few more of Annie

attachment.php

VERY,VERY NICE.............:devil:

Thanks for the compliment J J

I want to keep working at it! I must say it's a lot of fun. Wish I had started when I was younger.

Attachments

• red 9.jpg
    red 9.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 204
I Love Fishnets

Hope this brings a little joy to your day....... jhane :heart:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back