Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subpup,

That sounds like a good start of a sexy story...

"I was just dozing off when the nephew opened the fridge in the kitchen, and grabbed a Chunckey Monkey from the freezer and slammed the door shut and came into the living room. It was just about then that I realized I had dozed off and had slowly sprouted a hefty hard on in my shorts... "

and...

"most of the ice cream was soft or melted by then, but we both turned in for the night with a very warm glow... "

You can fill in the blank spaces any way you want... ;)

Thanks for the start of a sweet fantasy,

Rags

I had a very naughty thought while shopping this morning. Your nephew is spending the weekend with you since his father disapproves of his feminine manner, he much prefers your softer, understanding/encouraging demeaner. You have prepared his bedroom, complete with pink satin sheets, scented pillows, and a drawer full of the most sissy satin underwear for him. You intend to approach the subject of his sexuality once and for all!:kiss:

I had a very naughty thought while shopping this morning. Your nephew is spending the weekend with you since his father disapproves of his feminine manner, he much prefers your softer, understanding/encouraging demeaner. You have prepared his bedroom, complete with pink satin sheets, scented pillows, and a drawer full of the most sissy satin underwear for him. You intend to approach the subject of his sexuality once and for all!:kiss:

May I call you Puppie?

You are such a perverted person. And as long as you seem to be into interior design, I need to get some on-the -ground consulting for camera and light placements; where should I mail your airline ticket?

Rags:kiss:

I got so much positive feedback from one I did Monday, I just had to do something similar this time! That was one of my favorites:kiss::cattail:

It worked just as well this time blade. Very very nice.

I am soooo jealous of that skirt. I want one! :)

:heart:

May I call you Puppie?

You are such a perverted person. And as long as you seem to be into interior design, I need to get some on-the -ground consulting for camera and light placements; where should I mail your airline ticket?

Rags:kiss:

indeed you may.you could try my hotmail sexy as long as you include a sample of nephew's new lingerie;):kiss:

It worked just as well this time blade. Very very nice.

I am soooo jealous of that skirt. I want one! :)

:heart:

We were shopping for the kids last night; I kept trying to get the wife to buy this little plaid skirt ( but she wouldn't) with big plans for showing it off to you guys & gals. Darn it, I wanted something new! That store didn't have any ( attractive) shoes that'd fit me, either:(

just some

str8panties%20cock%20in%20panties-868.jpg

str8panties%20panty%20panties%20cock%20men%20satin%20man%20lingerie-Copy%20of%20IMG_2484.jpg

str8panties%20panties%20panty%20cock%20crossdress%20satin%20cd%20mip%20cock%20tattoo%20heart-satin.jpg

men%20wearing%20panties%20str8panties-IMG_5629.jpg

a few for today

here are a few. I hope you enjoy. I know I definately enjoyed the pics I just saw before this post.

Attachments

• za26.jpg
    za26.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 222
  • za27.jpg
    za27.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 122
  • za31.jpg
    za31.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 121
  • za33.jpg
    za33.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 115
  • za32.jpg
    za32.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 205
I got so much positive feedback from one I did Monday, I just had to do something similar this time! That was one of my favorites:kiss::cattail:

I think you will always get positive feedback !
You look so hot and sexy..Incredible legs and a real heel lover !! Hard to beat ..

Here's one of me and of my favorite crossdresser (she won't mind my posting her pic -- she is self-admittedly the biggest slut around!)

Attachments

• 12-13-2007-3a.jpg
    12-13-2007-3a.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 247
  • n_aCAJVARBC.jpg
    n_aCAJVARBC.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 211

That sounds interesting..

some more pics

here are a few more pics.

Attachments

• za28.jpg
    za28.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 112
  • za29.jpg
    za29.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 76
  • za34.jpg
    za34.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 74
  • za35.jpg
    za35.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 111
a few more

here is the last set of pics of my red outfit. It is one of my favorite outfits that I have ever worn out to a public place.

I have four new dresses that just came this week. I think I am going to try then on today or tomorrow. They all should be very hot. Black vinyl, Shiny Blue, Black short goth look, and a simple velvet violet with a nice cutout for cleavage.

Attachments

• za36.jpg
    za36.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 74
  • za37.jpg
    za37.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 63
  • za38.jpg
    za38.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 66
  • za39.jpg
    za39.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 66
  • za40.jpg
    za40.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 89
Gerry Lynn returns...

It's good to be back folks..it's been a while...and I make my return with a nice new outfit in black.

Enjoy...more soon..

Last edited:
...just a few more

Just a few more...more to come though..much more...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back