Corsett and Wax.....Fetish

Grr...I hate assholes. =\
Nothing much you can do other than get rid of him completely. Don't even talk to him.

goblin_man said:
Grr...I hate assholes. =\
Nothing much you can do other than get rid of him completely. Don't even talk to him.

Deleted

Last edited:
arse holes

DisGirlisNutz said:
He still has things at my apt.... not much... but he still owes me $ and a new dishwasher he broke... So i kind of still have to keep in contact with him.... If he knows what is best for him he will pay me back...

He has such bad karma right now... I wonder why...
He got a ticket for careless driving 2 days after he left me... and he also broke his wrist and has a cast past his elbow.....

Me on the other hand... Good things have been happening... like someone gave me a bunch of stuff and the only reason I took it was because my ex needed some patio furniture... well the guy got in trouble the other people still wanted those items... LOL
but gave me 50.00 for my troubles....I also met a guy who owns a hotel... went out on a couple dates with him,,, I like him.. I know he likes me... so taking things slow... and a couple of other good things happened.. .maybe his bad Karma was surrounding me...

DGN
your lucky we all need arseholes else we will drowned in our own shit lol

Seriously guys..... After reading that, would you do something like this to a girl who has done so much for you???? I still can't comprehend it.... It is making me crazy.... Should someone have done what I have done for him.... I would be kissing thier ass....
or least get out and got a job to contribute.... Eh???????

DGN

Should i be posting this else where? (on this forum)

don't worry it is his loss and our gain thanks for the photos they have give me a great big hard on so keep the camara safe

piercedcock_uk said:
don't worry it is his loss and our gain thanks for the photos they have give me a great big hard on so keep the camara safe

He broke the camera... (not intentionally) however it is at Canon getting repaired if repairable.....

DGN

The only thing you're guilty of DGN is being a trusting and caring person. You shouldn't have to guard your feelings or close yourself off from the world out of fear of people like him because then you'll miss any opportunity at happiness.

You're right when you say "lesson learned". Move on with your life, but don't change how you are. Maybe be a little more cautious before trusting someone, but don't let him sour you on the rest of the world.

Chin up, you'll find someone who appreciates who you are and how giving you can be and they will show their appreciation by loving you for all they're worth.

This is something I wrote when I had someone walk away from our relationship ...

Facade

If I were to disappear, would you shed,
a single tear?
Through affected smile,
you call me "dear".
Yet when we're alone,
I can't get near.

You mock me,
with your false concern. Recoil from my touch.
Give it voice with your indifferent gaze,
but pretend you care "so much".

You regard me as your plaything.
Not caring about my heart.
The longer this continues,
the further we're driven apart.

I know I am good person and a lot of men would love to have me as a Girlfriend... (sorry if I sound concieded...i really am not) But still hurts me to know that he did this to me.... It's been 6 weeks..
And I still have knots in my tummy.. The only thing that i think will make me happy is to see him squirm... Hit rock bottom...
Then I would feel better... because he would then get the real help he needs...

DGN

Wish I could help But as the song says
Only love can break a heart and
only love can mend it again:rose:

charley58 said:
Wish I could help But as the song says
Only love can break a heart and
only love can mend it again:rose:

Yes but if you find love too soon after a break up... the next person is the rebound GF/BF... and so on goes down the line...

I have to mend my heart with time on my own... otherwise the next guy is going to get hurt by me.... It would be me using him....and that is not right. Jason is using her she doesn't see it... but he does...
I will wait it out.... and play around... No string attached... I think I will know when Mr. Right comes around....to grab him and not let him go...
Going with the flow... can't really go out and look for it.... you know what they say .... it is always when you least expect it....

DGN

My point it will take some time.
maybe lots of time. but for your
sake I hope not too much :rose:

DisGirlisNutz said:
I have to mend my heart with time on my own...

It's too bad that more people (especially women) couldn't follow this advice.

I think I will know when Mr. Right comes around....to grab him and not let him go...

Let it go if it returns it was meant to be:rose:

charley58 said:
Let it go if it returns it was meant to be:rose:

If he returns I will not let him back in.... I know for a fact it wasn't meant to be...But i know what you are saying....

DGN

Yeah I know how you feel, i've had some really bad break ups, except I don't remember getting any of the good karma back. My last break up was her idea and then about a week later i thought something was going on so I tricked her into admitting that she was sleeping with my younger brother. He's 15....or 14...I honestly can't remember.oh yeah, 14, sorry. So anyways, the moral of the story is: As long as your ex doesn't do horizontal hokey pokey with your sibling, you could be worse off

beauty abuse!!!!

Move on sweetie......have fun.....no strings....no relationships....enjoy life but do it safely!!!
You'll know when the right thing happens again.
Promise.

^^^^^ I know... but when going out on dates... i feel wierd looking for the same personality as Jason... I know it is not right.. Everyone is diffrent and have to get used the new person

DGN

Good luck!

:rose: :rose: :rose:
Good luck, DGN! I know I went through several SO's for a while and lots of retrospection. ("Self, you dummy, don't you do *that* again.") Each was different, but the current SO is great. So, ya gotta hang in there and keep looking.

Meanwhile, lots of us are hoping you get your camera back in fully repaired condition. *Drooling*

DisGirlisNutz said:
^^^^^ I know... but when going out on dates... i feel wierd looking for the same personality as Jason... I know it is not right.. Everyone is diffrent and have to get used the new person

DGN
Hey babe good luck and I hope all works out well for u.
Keep smiling and stay beautiful
:D

Here are some pics from last night.. I am posting them as an appreciation of your support with my break up.. I thank each and everyone of you...

As you can see from these pics i am moving on and doing what I like to do...

DGN

Attachments

• litimg_0207.jpg
    litimg_0207.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 3,227
my as was very warm... .But gets better

Attachments

• litimg_0210.jpg
    litimg_0210.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3,137
Back