Consensual nonconsent

Many years ago I had a friend who loved CNC and also had a breeding fetish. It took a bit of time before we were both comfortable exploring her fantasies, but knowing we were both absolutely consenting, had a safe word and lots of trust opened the doors to some of the most excitingly fucking.

We would fool around and she would suck me till I was nice and hard and throbbing. Next, she’d always put a condom on my cock and make a big thing about not wanting to get pregnant. We’d fuck for a while, I’d complain that I wanted to take off the rubber but she “wouldn't let me.” I would roughly mount her from behind, force her prone and spread her legs wide. Next, she’d hear the snap of me pulling the condom off and I’d toss the empty sleeve on her naked back or on her face. I’d talk dirty to her. Tell her I was going to breed her and put all my weight on her so she couldn’t move. I’d fuck her and she would plead with me not to cum inside her. But, of course, that only encouraged me to pound her out harder and deeper until I would empty rope after rope of hot sperm deep inside her.

Of course, she was on birth control and we had lots of open communication and a very clear shared understanding of what she wanted. It was totally consensual and tons of fun. I was the one that actually took the most convincing at first but it was a wild and fun period of time when acted out these fantasies.
Very hot. I have a breeding kink too. I’ve never met a man that agreed to do it even though I was on birth control. It’d be amazing to add CnC to it

Cause you want it to or afraid you'll let it keep going?
I think it could get too violent. I love being roughed up and thrown around but I don’t want to be seriously hurt. If I was in that situation, I would be afraid I’d let it keep going but that may be because that’s what we SHOULD think. If I really look deep, I’d probably let it keep going.

I love cnc. The thought of being held down or otherwise restrained, groped, eaten, and fucked turns me on like nothing else.

If you enjoy the same or you'd like to share thoughts, pics, gifs, or videos please join in.

tumblr_ngc7f5fcsk1tgqup7o1_250.gifv

ivC7KRz
The idea of being groped, fondled, forced, and used, by an attractive person, is such a huge on.

Its the desperation for me

The idea of being groped, fondled, forced, and used, by an attractive person, is such a huge on.

Its the desperation for me
I concur completely.

However, and I truly hope this doesn't come across as snooty, there's also something oddly appealing about someone much less attractive than me really getting off on taking advantage of my body and even sharing me with his friends.

I concur completely.

However, and I truly hope this doesn't come across as snooty, there's also something oddly appealing about someone much less attractive than me really getting off on taking advantage of my body and even sharing me with his friends.
Not snooty. Inspiring hope.

It must be really descriptive and believable as your test readers struggled with the events. Should be fun
If you’re interested. I finally posted that CNC story I was telling you about. Link in my signature.

Really interested in hearing the thoughts of women who enjoy CNC themes. Wanted to make a story I thought women would enjoy.

I have a fantasy of forcing my mature mother in law to strip then use her for my sexual gratification
Having seen her in that swimming costume….. I’m not surprised ! Is she still doing photos like that ?

I love cnc videos and also like the idea of reverse cnc videos. Would love to be used by a horny women who ties me up and uses me until she is satisfied.

CNC is probably the most enjoyable sex my husband and I still have. In our case, we'll go out and I'll get really drunk to the point that I almost don't know what's going on (almost is the key) and then he'll take advantage of me and use me however he wants. It's so much fun.

I concur completely.

Yes. Someone you wouldn’t even consider dating his having you in the most intimate way, touching you, experiencing you, seeding you.

CNC is probably the most enjoyable sex my husband and I still have. In our case, we'll go out and I'll get really drunk to the point that I almost don't know what's going on (almost is the key) and then he'll take advantage of me and use me however he wants. It's so much fun.
I like to smoke pot (it's legal in my state). My husband doesn't like it, but he tolerates it because I am so freaky when I'm high (his words, not mine). He gets rough and I tell him how much I love it.

I love the idea of a man loving me so much that his lust for me is uncontainable. His feelings are so strong that it manifests in aggressive kinky wild sex. He might get hard in the morning laying next to me and wake me up pounding me without asking because I am his. He might get me super drunk or high and push me past my sober limits for our pleasure. He cares for me and knows what my body needs and he will get us both off whether I agreed to it or not. I would let him express his primal drive to breed and dominate his partner, always without protection. To me that’s a good CNC agreement. I give him full consent to get us off on his whims. I don’t have to want it in the moment because I love him too.
GRROOOWWLLLLLLL a Dream Woman LOL!! Not many are like you, at least not ones I've met!! Well, a couple have been, but not for a loooong time!

It is summer, I’m at a bar wearing a light weight skirt and blouse. I spot a guy looking at me. We exchange glances, I smile then turn away.
Later I need to use the ladies room and head down a long hallway. I hear someone behind me and the same guy takes ahold of me and presses me up against the wall. His hand immediately goes up my thigh, reaching my thong, fingers it aside and plunges his finger into my pussy. Using his knee he spreads my legs apart for better access. His other hand is on my chest and slipping it down beneath my blouse and bra he gropes my breast
The button on my blouse pops open and he pushes my bra and blouse off my shoulder
He switches to using two fingers in my pussy and is aggressively finger fucking me.
He quickly pulls my bra and blouse off of my other shoulder, my boobs are now exposed , he bites one breast while pinching my the other nipple.
I am moaning and thrusting my hips back against his fingers.
Then it all stops and he walks away
I go on to the restroom and put myself back together

I have bonded a woman and using my tongue, fingers, and a very powerful Hitachi Magic Wand made her cum six times. She begged after the 5th time to stop and being sadistic I made her cum one more time.

Other woman/mom I did it with used to choke her. She would tap out but one time I didn't let go after she tapped out and she past out. I slapped her awake but after that time we didn't do it ever again.

Back