Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

ICT that WK has a nice cock

Here is the link for the new audio WK. Hope you like it!!!

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=461172

ICT it's not the biggest nor the prettiest but the real magic is in getting just the right angle;)

ICT I will be listening to the audio from Rikki_13:rose: Very shortly:D
(Update: I've repeatedly started listening to this audio but it seems I will be continually distracted today:( So I have, reluctantly, decided to postpone listening until tomorrow, so that I can give it the attention it deserves;) Very sorry Rikki_13:rose: for my tardiness in offering my commentary, and hope you can forgive me:eek:)

Let's try to keep it civil, peeps. No judging or disparagements here.

I reiterate:
ICT I'm beginning to think the GB is leaking:(

ICT I was hoping Ima:rose: and another friend, from whom I have not heard in several days, would be back here tonight:(

Last edited:
ICT after further consideration, I have made my profile pic a cock pic instead of my AV.

ict, even though i try to deny it and make it go away and all, i do really still loathe my own self.

ict i get my hopes up about receving comments/thread updates haha

ict sometimes i laugh out loud at some of the posts on here, especially by guys who are looking for a little something something. though then i wonder if, when i am in that mood, my posts don't come over laughable themselves...

ICT I do not want online sex..... (the keys get all sticky)

ICT I think there are plastic covers for that;)

ICT I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the volume of work I have to do:eek: but I still keep spending too much time here:eek:

ICT I'll have some coffee and hope for the best:rolleyes:

ICT if I were to do karaoke Dancin' In The Moonlight by King Harvest
would have to be in my playlist:rolleyes:

ICT I haven't had a cup-o-coffee in hours but this song has me feeling better already:D

IFCT I may even get some work done, yet:eek::cool:

ICT I'm going to get some coffee, anyway, just to be on the safe side;)

Update (1.5 hours later):
ICT I haven't gotten any work done because I am worried, probably for no real reason, about a Lit friend from whom I have not seen or heard anything in nearly 6 days:( (which seems like an abnormally long time to me:confused:)
IFCT I feel like a total loser for worrying about someone I barely really know:eek: but I still do it:(
ICT I'll give it another day, or two, then I will likely send an email:eek:

Last edited:
ICT if I were to do karaoke Dancin' In The Moonlight by King Harvest
would have to be in my playlist:rolleyes:

ICT I haven't had a cup-o-coffee in hours but this song has me feeling better already:D

IFCT I may even get some work done, yet:eek::cool:

ICT I'm going to get some coffee, anyway, just to be on the safe side;)

Update (1.5 hours later):
ICT I haven't gotten any work done because I am worried, probably for no real reason, about a Lit friend from whom I have not seen or heard anything in nearly 6 days:( (which seems like an abnormally long time to me:confused:)
IFCT I feel like a total loser for worrying about someone I barely really know:eek: but I still do it:(
ICT I'll give it another day, or two, then I will likely send an email:eek:

ICT i am getting deja vu with that post

ICT I'm working my damn ass off moving house and sorting my life out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back