Confessions of a Very Naughty Wife [open ]

Morgan (the horse trainer)

OOC: since he never picked it up... A note about Morgan. He is a muscular man, about 55, with piercing blue eyes. His main asset, however, is that he has been told many times that he is 'hung like a horse'. The irony of that never ceased to amuse him.

IC:

Angel:

Since you asked....I will tell. I never breach a Lady's confidence, but if my retelling the vivid memories of our first encounter will help, I will oblige.

Remember.....it seems like only yesterday. It was July, hot, the crickets were chirping, and the stablehands were off for the afternoon. I heard the car and saw a BMW from the corner of my eye. I thought that Carl had come to see our prize project - a two year old filly named Slippery Slew. She was being pointed for the Beverly D next year at Arlington. She was undefeated in three outings....and the potential was unlimited.

I turned from the stall where I had been stroking Slew - expecting to see Carl. Instead there you were. Although the sun was behind you, the vision was....stirring. You had on that white short skirt and a white T-shirt. Your breasts forced the cotton top into a tight bow. You looked like you had been running (I found out later it was a tennis match).

I smiled and gave you a big 'hello' and asked if Carl was coming later. You responded that Carl did not cum often. My expression must have been something! The double entendre....and I could see that both interpretations were correct.

You strolled over to the stall and leaned on the bar - looking at Slew. I knew we were alone, so I decided to 'test the water'. My body was inches away from your back as I calmly pointed out the fine qualities of the prize filly. I leaned even closer.....my lips were a millimeter from the nape of your neck.... With a completely feminine movement, you leaned back against me. I knew you could feel my stiffening shaft pressing against your ass cheeks.

As my lips brushed your neck, both hands slid along the side of your body....fingertips brushing the swell of your breasts. You jumped as though you had been electrically shocked and grabbed both my wrists!!!! I thought that I had done it.....and my severance pay would be in the next check. Amazingly, though, it was not what I thought. Instead of slapping me, you forced my hands up under your T-shirt and pressed my palms against your firm breasts....moaning at the same time while grinding your ass against me like a dog in heat.

My fingers played with your rock hard nipples.....teasing them and pulling.....even twisting a bit. Then, aroused beyond belief, I picked you up and staggered to an old sofa that was used by the stablehands to lounge upon. I bent you over the stuffed arm roughly, one hand still playing with your truly lovely boobs. I unbuckled the belt on my jeans, almost tore them off, and flipped your tennis skirt up over your hips. I was treated to another surprise. Instead of the frilly panties I expected, I was treated to the sight of your puffy nether lips, neatly trimmed fur, and juices literally running down your inner thighs.

Foreplay was over......I guiding my throbbing cock (9" and THICK) against your lips. I rubbed the tip along your slit and then...THRUST HARD, burying myself to my balls in one thrust. I heard you moan that it felt like a telephone pole had been rammed into your pussy. Then you screamed and told me to fuck you until I split you in two. My prick was coated with your juices as I slammed it in and out.....an erotic sight that made me even more crazed. With one foot on the floor and one on the arm of the couch, I mounted you and fucked you like an animal. The sound and smell of the stable added to the eroticism - not to mention the thought of Carl 'popping in'.

My hand squeezed your breasts as I rode you. You told me later how sensitive they are. Amazingly enough, I held back...although I wanted nothing more than to unload a stream of cum into your hot core. You were rubbing your clit - I could feel your fingers brushing my plunging cock. Incoherent sounds were bubbling from your lips. Then, you exploded. You screamed and screamed.....no words were understandable. I arched my back and my cum mixed with your juices..........both of our bodies were covered with sweat and the stable smelled like SEX!!!

We collapsed in a heap on the old couch.....my cock still buried in your wet, hot sheath.

We fucked twice more (it was fucking, not lovemaking...two animals in need) that afternoon.....after foreplay that more than made up for our first wild coupling. I still remember how you locked your legs around my head as my tongue found all your secret places while your musky juices ran down my cheeks.....but that is another story.........................

Drake [male stripper] Pt3

Angelique had played a slow song, 'Little Wing' the Stevie Ray version, and I danced in front of her, while she sat in the chair, one hand cuffed only. Soon my shirt was removed, exposing my large, muscled chest, broad shoulders and six-pack abs, the results of many hours working out in the gym. Next I unbuckled my belt, and the cop trousers followed suit. Now I was wearing only a tight, leopard print thong, which barely covered my stiffening cock, growing bigger by the second.
With a wicked smile, Angel licked her lips and reached out to lightly caress my huge bulge.
" Please Mister Drake...take them off, we are not in public anymore !" she suggested. " I don't have to behave myself."
I practically ripped them off, and once free of confinement, my hard dick stood straight up, on it's own.
" Come closer...please !"
Again, I did not hesitate. Within moments my raging, stiff shaft was enclosed in her soft hand...I throw my head back when I felt your wife's lips and naughty, wet tongue touch the entire length of my cock, traveling up, ever so tantalizingly...
" Don't you dare cum yet...young man, we have ALL night !" Angel warned. I almost told her, not to worry, that I could get it up, three or four times tonight, but I remained silent, rising to the challenge...

I followed Angelique upstairs to the master bedroom, where she sat on the edge of the bed. Before long, I found myself on my knees. Your sexy wife leaned back, and spread her long legs apart, revealing her panty covered cunt...
" Do you like to eat pussy ? she asked seductively, lifting her round, firm butte cheeks up, off of the bed, so I could slide her damp, skimpy panties down over her stocking clad legs !
I had my first glimpse of your lovely wife's pussy...it was shaved on the sides, with a strip of dark curls above, just the way I like it !
There was no need to hurry, and I inhaled deeply, enjoying the fine, musky scent, before tasting her creamy, wet pussy ! I must have stayed between your sweet, neglected wife's legs for at least fifteen minutes, teasing, licking, kissing and eating, while she moaned, pleaded, demanded, and moved all over my face. I swear, she must have cummed again and again, holding my head by my hair, riding my face...

The best was yet to come. By now, my cock was aching to be inside your wife's tight, hot, wet cunt, but there was something she wanted me to do to her first. Angelique insisted that I spank her...punish her for being so bad ! So I slapped those perfect ass cheeks... doing YOU... Carl... a favor, more or less ! Then I mounted her...giving your beautiful, but neglected wifey something else she doesn't get at home,a big, hard prick! I fucked her, slamming and thrusting that slippery pussy, until she screamed in pure delight, cumming all over my massive dick !
That night with Angelique, I'll never forget...and if you ever want to again, you know where I work ! Your's truely Drake

Dearest Morgan,
I have a confession to make. Shortly after my husband hired you to train our horses, I visited the stable with a female friend, and when she saw you were working for us, she started telling me certain interesting things about you ! In other words, how experienced a trainer you were...your masterful tactics...and your reputation for being VERY well-hung, like a horse !!! Not to mention that I found you extremely attractive, and confident !!!

I do declare...when my husband introduced us, and you kissed my hand, I was mesmerized by your piercing, bold blue eyes...I almost melted. I remember later, in the car, on the way home, Carl accused you of undressing me with your eyes !!! If Carl only knew, the effect you had on me...I had creamed my panties !!! The rest of the day and that evening, I just couldn't stop thinking about you...all those wicked, naughty thoughts !
That is why when I came back {alone} to the stables, I wasn't wearing any panties...and I had the pleasure of being manhandled by an expert !!!

_ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *_ *

Dearest Drake,
It sounds as if you want to give lessons to my husband, on how to please his wife. Carl did seem kind of distraught when he read your letter, because he found out that I put a 50 dollar bill, of HIS hard earned money, down your G-string, { you were worth ALOT more than that } at the club.
I also do not understand why he is forbidding me to go out with the ladies, insisting that he come along in the future. Can you picture Carl in a strip club ? Despite all his money, he is extremly CHEAP ! I can see it now... I would stuff a dollar in your thong, and HE would ask for change !!!
That is why I prefer those PRIVATE parties...

The Appraiser

Carl there is one more man she hasnt mentioned. Do you remember when you refinanced your house? Well your mortgage company called me to appraise your home and here is what happened.

I called Angelique to set the appointment and she asked if her husband had to be home. I told her no, not unless he wanted to be and she just said "Good, be here at 10:30am tomarrow."

The next day I showed up at the appointed time and rang the bell. Angelique opened the door wearing her white terri robe. My eyes almost popped out of my head because it was obvious there was probably nothing under. After I composed myself, I told her that I would measure around the house and then I would need to come inside to make my visual inspection of the interior. She smiled and replied "Good, I'll be waiting for you". Not knowing quite how to take that reply, I excuse myself and started my measuring.

When I got around to the back where your master suite is I noticed the window was open. I usually dont look in windows but after your wife's greeting at my door I couldnt resist a peek. Inside I saw her standing at her mirror. As I looked in the reflection I saw that her robe was open and she was infact naked underneath. I was mesmerized by the sight as she applied perfume first to her breasts and then to her pussy as well. Just then she looked into the mirror and saw my reflection at the window. She smiled. Embarrased, I continued my measuring.

When I had fully inspected the exterior, I went back to the front door and rang the bell. Soon Angelique arrived and beckoned me inside. "Is there anything I can show you?" she asked as she looked into my eyes with a very mischevious grin. I stammered that I would just need a quick look around and began my inspection of the interior.

I walked from room to room my mind raced. It was obvious even to my naive mind what was happening, but was it a tease or was she serious? If her husband found out would I loose my best client? But the more I thought about it the more my mind returned to that mirror and the sight of her fine body as she prepared for what we both wanted.

After inspecting the rest of the dwelling, I walked back to the master suite knowing that all was lost and there was no sense trying to fight it. As I opened the door and walked in she was standing there, only this time her robe was open as she stood there wating for me.

Without saying a word I walked up and kissed her and then slowly sunk to my knees kissing my way down her exquisite body. Down her neck .... over her breasts smelling the sweet perfume, stopping to softly suck on each nipple....then down her belly...to her soft mound where I let my tongue tangle with her hairs as my nose was filled with the combined scent of her perfume and what awaited below.

As I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands, my tongue snaked out and sunk into her wet pussy. She moaned softly as her fingers meandered through my hair. "Yes baby....yes...like that...ummm".
Her words only made me hotter, as my tongue wiggled inside her.

As her breath quickened, my tongue pulled out of her opening and up to her wanting clit. When my tongue made contact with the tip, she gasped and her fingers tighted around my hair. With each flick of my tongue her moans became louder and her fingers pulled tighter.

Soon her hips started to move uncontrollably as I grabbed tighter to hold her still. My tongue was now pushing her clit side to side and her body began to shake. As the orgasm enveloped her, I pressed my tongue hard right onto her clit as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her.

When her convulsions subsided I slowly kissed my way back up her body and then I kissed her as her fingers fumbled with my belt. Once opened she sank to her knees and took out my rock hard cock. She took in in her hands and looked at it like it was a five carat diamond (only my cock was even harder). As she held it in both hands her tongue wrapped around the fat head and I almost came right there.

Forcing myself to hold back and enjoy the treatment, I watched as her mouth worked my cock over. It was so incredibly erotic to see her down on her knees working my cock into a throbbing, pulsing frenzy.

After a while she took it out to look at it throbbing in her hands and her eyes glazed over with lust before I pulled her up to me and kissed her once more before I turned her around and pushed her face down on the bed. I moved in behind her and pulled the robe aside. Then with my cock in my hand, I rubbed it over her bare ass before I positioned it at her wet swollen openeing. Then I waited...

After a bit she turned to look at me with those lust soaked eyes. I asked, "Tell me what you want baby". She moand and pushed back into me, but I wouldnt let her impale herself on my cock...not just yet anyway.

I reached out and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "TELL ME", I commanded once again..."Tell me what you need!"

"F...fuck me...I NEED you to...FUCK ME!" she quickly replied.

I smiled and released her hair as I reached down and grabbed her hips and slowly shoved my fat throbbing cock into her, inch by inch. As I did so she let out a low moan and reached out and grabbed the edge of the bed in one hand and the covers in the other.

Her pussy was like a velvet vice and it was intoxicating to look down and watch it slide in and out of her wetness which was coating my cock. Again and again I pumped my hardness in and out of her, hitting against her cevix with each thrust and each time I did she moaned with the contact.

As her breathing quickened so did my thrusts. At the same time I felt her clinch and unclinch her muscles around my cock. It was incredible!

Soon she was shoving back into my cock each time I thrust into her. Then she said "D...D...Dont Stop!...Alllll most...there" Her words only made me hotter.

"Ohhh FUCK yes...squeeze that cock baby...come on it..CUM for me"

I dont know if it was my words or my cock pounding into her, but probably a combination of both, because her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent scream as the orgasm began to surge through her.

When I felt her pussy contract and quiver around me, my cock felt like it was going to explode as I began to cum deep deep inside her. Jet after jet of my hot cum surged from me as the intense pleasure washed over me untill I collapsed onto her back. Totally spent.

After a bit I rose and kissed her. She smiled and asked if she passed inspection. I laughed and told her the report would reflect that everything was in perfect condition. And then I left. But not before I took out my measuring tape and left it by the front door. Hoping that she would call me tomarrow to come get it.

Last edited:
for Corey- our appraiser

Just to let you know, it was my hubby who found the tape measure that you left by the front door ! Carl asked me who it belonged too, and I blushed...remembering how you boldy appraised little ol' me...at the time I avoided eye contact with Carl, feeling guilty perhaps, but only for a few seconds !
Oh, how things have changed....last night, for instance, after Carl read your letter, he insisted that I tell him all the details, while he ate my pussy.... I remember, not long ago, I was lucky if Carl would spend five minutes between my legs in a week, now he's down there at least an hour or more, every night it seems !!!

So anyway, I have not told him about what happened when you came back to get your tape measure....do you want too, or should I ?

Angelique:kiss:

Morgan - the trainer

......one more interlude - since you asked.

Remember, it was the night after we won the Derby -THE KENTUCKY DERBY The party was endless. Your husband was in 7th heaven, owning a winner - and one who had finished four lengths in front of the so called horse of the year - Admiralty Court.

Anyway, I had a bit too much of the fine Kentucky bourbon and decided to wander to my suite. One thing about your hubby, Carl, he is not cheap. I decided to shower and try to get some of the bourbon out of my system. During the evening I had several interesting women suggest we might ride together, but I was too busy basking in the adulation of the crowd. I knew that this winner would probably make me wealthy.

I had not locked the door as I was expecting room service with a snack and a nightcap.

I stepped out of the shower just as I heard the door close. I walked into the suite's living room and was surprised, to say the least, at what was waiting for me. Instead of a cart from room service, there you were. You had on a gown that barely covered your lovely tits. Your eyes were sparkling. I remember your words like it was yesterday "All this damned evening I have done nothing but remember that afternoon in the stable and that fucking huge cock of yours."

With that, you began what was the most erotic strip I had ever seen. It was slow and you teased me for what seemed like hours. By the time you were naked, I was as hard as a rock.

Remember what happened next? I moved swiftly across the room and picked you up and then we tumbled to the plush carpet together. Your hand gripped my cock and you tried to pull it into you. I decided that it was my turn to tease. I rolled you onto your back and began to play. I flicked my tongue over your toes...one at a time. Then I left a wet trail......up, along your calf and then to your inner thighs. The scent of your arousal filled my nostrils. I was almost beyond control - I wanted nothing more than to plunge my aching cock into your cunt.

However, my game was not over. As I slid my tongue higher, my hands gripped your ass cheeks - holding you still. Then I extended my tongue and began.....so very slowly.....to lick your lips. Your taste was salty and musky on my tongue. I licked....up....and then started over again. You were mewling and moaning......god you were hot! My lips captured your little bud - I sucked it deep into my mouth. At the same time I slid first one and then two fingers into your sopping wet pussy. The heat almost burned me. That did it. You exploded, hips thrashing as you rammed your pussy on my mouth, tongue, and fingers. You were the one fucking...and it seemed you would never stop.

You collapsed in a heap...almost on the edge of unconciousness. I spooned you...and then, as you came back to earth, slid what was a real blue veiner of a hard-on into your sopping wet pussy. I stopped......and then, very slowly, began to move.....but that is yet another story.....

Last edited:
Toby

I am the typical early 20s college boy, who worked last summer cleaning pools. I work out, and with my tan, and blond/blue boyish looks, I know I have more than my share of housewives enjoying the sight as I skim their pool. Most just want to watch, a few have made some suggestive comments, but it was the lady named Angelique (I forget her last name, but it is apparent from the house, the old man has some cash..), who convinced me coming back for extra services on my day off was worth my time. She said she would make it worth my time, and the company "would never need to know.."

I had a feeling when she met me at the door in a white thong that morning that, if nothing else, I would have enough visual memories to last me, and even more, I was suddenly envious of her husband. I could get my share with women (or should I say "girls") my age, but that body...wow...

She smiled as she looked at me, just a t-shirt and my speedo. Maybe it was the sudden arousal she noticed, I'm not sure. But it suddenly clicked...it wasn't labor on the pool that she wanted. If she did, she wouldn't meet me dressed like she was, at 10 AM on a Wednesday morning, and mentioning that her husband was out of town on a business trip for a few days.

She smiled as she told me she hoped I didn't mind her joining me out by the pool as I "worked". Shit, who am I to argue?

She babbled some silly stuff about skimming the pool a little bit more, and after about 15 minutes, she stopped me and asked if I did other "handyman" work. Seeing her lying there in the chaise lounge, I could only imagine what kind of work she meant. Was I getting an offer, or was I reading a whole helluva' lot more into this? She went on to mention there were a few things her husband, "just didn't have time to handle", and if I wasn't too busy, maybe I could give a hand, and I would be compensated appropriately.

I was even more stunned when she mentioned that most of the "odd jobs" she had were upstairs...and that the master bedroom needed the most attention..

So, Miss A...do you remember me yet? do you remember how you seduced a naive college boy and turned him onto "older" women with that day of pleasure? You liked showing a young stud some new tricks, didn't you??

Dearest Morgan,

I must admit, the post victory party was so dull and boring...and Carl drank far too much... when I saw you leave to go to your room, I started thinking about the day in the stables!!!

So I decided to join you...and continue the celebration !!!

What lady could resist that big, thick, long, hard cock ? By time you were done licking my pussy, I was so wet...and ready for your huge dick, to slip and slide, in and out...to be dominated by the master trainer himself !!! What a delightful evening, even if I misbehaved myself...everyone is entitled to a bonus !!! {wink}

Toby- Maybe I did take advantage of you... but I do recall you being very eager, to say the least !!! I have often heard of how much endurance, or stamina, young studs have...and I needed to find out for myself !!! So willing to please...
Later tonight, I need to tell my loving hubby, all the details...as promised. I'm sorry, I must get dressed to go out for lunch, and then go pick up my new pictures that I modeled for,{ as a present } Carl is not home yet, anyhow...
Love Angelique
:kiss:

Last edited:
Notification

I wanted to let you know that this Friday nite is Couples Nite at the club ! I 've been thinking about you lately, and since everything is all out in the open with your marriage these day's, I thought you might want to drop in with Carl, and show him how naughty his lovely wife really is !
Hope to see you there, the performance starts at nine !

Toby

Yes, Miss A., you DID find out I had stamina, but there was something about having you unmercifully tease me as we walked into your bedroom. I could see your hard nipples as you turned around to me, smiling, telling me the most enjoyable "jobs" are always in the bedroom. My erect cock made it obvious what kind of "job" I needed to be given...

As you dropped to your knees, slid my suit down, smiling as you saw my thick hard cock, I thought, for a second, how ironic it was that your husband was the one who always writes the check for me, yet, here I am in his bedroom, with his wife, and she is looking up at me as she teases my hard cock with her tongue.

"So Toby...have you ever had a hot wife ask you to perform these kinds of odd jobs?.."...I leaned down, unclipping her suit top. I didn't care about anything anymore, other than, the fact I was going to fuck you in the same bed you share with your husband. I'm not sure you realized how turned on I was by that.

As you stood up, kissing me for the first time, I realized how incredibly sexy you were. Maybe it WAS the thought of an older woman seducing me, and I already realized I had never had such a talented mouth on my cock in all my life.

You also seemed to be enjoying the seduction, and the tease.

"You want to fuck me, don't you Toby?.."...I heard you whisper, as you stepped out of your thong, your hands back to playing with my cock. "Ever stroked that nice cock thinking about fucking one of your customers?..."...

You laid back on the bed, and I instinctively moved towards your smooth pussy, already glistening. I was trying to figure out why I hadn't already blown my load all over, but I wasn't going to waste time analyzing.

"C'mere my young stud...you need to taste the pussy of a woman who knows how to handle a young cock like yours..those girlfriends of yours are just kids....you need a woman.."

I laid on the bed, starting to lick and tease. The sight of your body, your hands playing with your hard tits, and roaming down toward where I was enjoying your sweet juices, was driving me nuts. I could feel your juices starting to cover my face, and as I heard you moan, and start to whimper, I realized, I must be making you come. I was amazed at my own "ability"..that had never happened before.

Is that how you remember it Miss A.?...for a young inexperienced stud, was I doing ok?

Dear Drake,
I am sorry, but I want you to know that I really tried to get my fuddy duddy husband, Carl, to come to your performance Friday night but he REFUSED !!! He stated that no respectable married man {or woman } would be caught dead in such an establishment !!! That is okay, I may be able to sneak away, and make up an excuse...just delete this message after you read it !!! Not to worry, he really does not have the time to read this anyway !!!

Dearest Toby,
For some odd reason, Carl gave me the silent treatment after I described our little 'affair'. I think it had to do with when I told him that you liked to eat my pussy for hours !!! I tried to explain to him that what woman didn't LOVE being worshipped by a young, eager stud's tongue...{ we have not even got to the part about your hard, wonderful cock yet }. After all this is supposed to be about HONESTY !!! Anyway, I think he just realizes that the whole two minutes he spends between my legs, licking my pussy...just is NOT enough !!! Or maybe he is jealous of Morgan's hard nine full inches, when he can only give me four and a half !!! WHATEVER....

I am simply frustrated with Carl...he says he wants to hear about everything, and then when he does he gets mad or jealous !!! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HIM AT ALL !!!

Toby

Well Mrs. A., I think I DO know what he is upset about. Maybe he was upset because he knew a young stud like me took charge and had his wife in a way that he has never had her.

You remember, don't you? You remember how you asked me if I liked the fact I had this hot slut of a housewife to fuck, right in her husband's bed? You enjoyed me putting you on your hands and knees to show you how much of a slut you really were, didn't you?

Something about getting fucked by a strange cock while looking at your wedding picture on the nightstand, isn't it?

Or maybe it was because I made you beg for my cock while I spanked your hot ass...remember how you literally begged me to fuck you while my cock teased your hot slit?...

So are you telling me Carl has never grabbed your hair and fucked you liked the hot piece of ass that you are? Never made you a complete slut that begged to get fucked harder and harder?

And I KNOW, based on seeing you shivver and shake when my finger slid into your ass that he has never done THAT...

So maybe next time, we should have Carl watch?..you think he would like that?...we'll make him sit back in a chair, and see how his sweet little wife likes to get fucked. Maybe you can have him take pictures in case he needs a reminder sometime.

You say the word, and I'll be glad to show him how you like your men...

Dearest Toby

I just do not know what I am going to do !!! Carl is acting SO angry lately. I mean, he has always been so gentle with me...if not reluctant, at times. After hearing our confession...why now he is rather cruel and rough...entering me before I am ready...pulling my hair !!! Why last night, after spending an hour at the beauty salon, Carl RUINED my hair by pulling it, thinking I would like it...after all he said, I cummed all over my young stud's cock when you did it !!! The whole experience was just horriable !!!
To make matters worse, he read the report from our vacation to the islands...I must admit I was rather a naughty wife, but I was just having fun !!! Carl would have not even known of any of this, if we had decided not to be truthful...

Anyway he has threatened to LEAVE me...which means 'penniless'...and he has very powerful lawyers. My trust fund is gone, and I have never worked a day in my life !!! I do declare, I don't know what to do !!! I am SO use to living this life of luxury.... I do not think I can stand being BROKE !!!Can anyone HELP me ???
Desperately Angelique

[click the link below...enter at your own risk]

Angelique

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having in your marriage, but I wouldn't worry too much if I was you ! You are a very beautiful young lady, and other than the old geezer's money, you two don't have much in common anyway ! I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a lawyer who would represent you in a divorce, and get you a nice settlement, and if you need a job, well, my club is always looking for dancers or hostesses. Why not surround yourself with men who are eager to give you lots of cash ? I would be more than happy to assist you anyway I can !

Btw, what happened down in the islands, when you were both on vacation, that was so bad, that Carl became angry with you ?

Thank you for your concern, Drake. I will keep your offer in mind, but at this point in my life, I do not want to start over. Not just yet....so I have decided to try and save my marriage !
Next Saturday I hope to put my plan into action, with alittle help from Toby...
I plan to have a large dinner for Carl, his favorite dish of course, and served with a bottle of wine or two. Then after promising him an evening of delight and bondage, something he has always wanted to try, we will retire to the master bedroom. Once there, Carl will be tied or bound to our bed...and I will change into my new outfit, my black leather corsett and stockings !!! I will then tease him into complete submission.
At that point the doorbell will ring, and I shall invite my guest to enter...he will say he needs to speak with Carl, on the matter of payment for his pool services, for which he has not been paid yet !!! I will make the usual excuses...and Toby will INSIST upon speaking with Carl...

I have come to the conclusion that Carl is a...very submissive person, who needs to be shown how to please and serve his wife...in and out of bed ! Toby has agreed to assist me...and hopefully Carl will come to appreciate how lucky he is, to have me....

I will fill you in on the details later...Angelique

Last edited:
I wasn't so sure about Miss A.'s idea until she convinced me in a way I couldn't refuse. On her knees, teasing my cock, staring up at me with her dark eyes, she asked me if her boy toy could survive "only" working on their pool from now on, with no "fringe benefits".

I was even more turned on when she told me that if I went along with her little plan, it would be a night like I had never experienced. She told me, as I left for the day, that if I enjoyed her being a complete slut for me when it was just the two of us, the turn on of having her husband watch "my young stud" fuck me like my husband can't, would be something I would never forget.

We agreed on Saturday night, and I was ready. Of course, it didn't help that on Tuesday, as she swallowed my hard cock, and the explosion that came with it, she told me that I would need to work on the pool each day for the rest of the week, but I would only get to look, but not touch. At the point where she laid outside, letting me watch her hands carress her body, and at the same time giving me one pool-related task after another, I would have crawled a mile to have her relieve me, and I didn't care if 20 people would be watching her do it.

Dearest Toby,

I am sorry if I made you suffer, all this week, but it was complete agony for me also ! It was not easy for me to watch you working around the pool, your tanned, muscled chest and arms flexing...not to mention that bulge in your shorts ! Knowing what you could do to me, if we only went upstairs...or maybe right there, on my lawn chair, our bodies all covered in lotion, in the bright, hot sunlight !!! How I WANTED you to just remove my bikini, and manhandle me !!!

Alas...though we must resist temptation, think of the reward when Saturday fianally comes !!! How ready we will be after all the anticipation !!!
I remember before I had my first affair, when I used to love to go out and tease...the waiters in the restaurants, but my favorite targets were the shoe salesmen, as they knelt down in front of me. I always wore a short skirt and stockings with a pair of sheer, see-thru panties...it work wonders !!! I would try on a dozen pair of shoes, letting these men peek up my skirt. Later, driving home in my car...well, you can imagine !!!

Anyway, Carl will be home Saturday afternoon, so I suggest that you arrive about three o clock, to work on the motor on the pump. We will be having an early dinner, and afterwards we both will retire upstairs to the master bedroom. I will slip into my new black leather corsett, with stockings and heels of course. Carl has been letting me handcuff him to the bed lately, as I whisper a naughty confession or two to him. { it makes his little cock hard }. About that time, you can ring the doorbell, demanding payment for your services...then you can follow me upstairs, as I go to get your check. Carl will protest the intrusion of course{ he is very jealous of you } but believe me, he is a very passive man, and he will be cuffed anyhow !

Angelique...

Angelique,
Saturday has come and gone, what happened ? I am very concerned about you, don't keep me in the dark, let me know the details.
Drake

Toby

Drake, you would have been amazed to see what happened. I was part of it, and my head is still spinning.

First off, Miss. A. is not joking when she describes Carl as a passive man. In my circle of friends, we'd call him a pussy.

I arrived as Miss. A. had instructed, tools in hand. She quickly noticed I had no underwear, and I was having a hard time keeping myself restrained. As I walked in, and I got this subtle squeeze of my cock, she annouced to Carl I was here to fix the pump. He barely could look me in the eye.

I hung out for about 30 minutes, as the two of them sat down to dinner. Our signal was Miss A. poking her head outside to ask me if everything was ok, and the minute she did, I almost shot my wad right there.

The plan was so well put together, that the upstairs window was open, so I could hear what was going on. I was amazed any guy could be such a wimp. She teased him and cuffed him up, and he was an obedient little puppy dog. I didn't hear what she was telling him, but I did hear him cooing like a little boy as his cock got hard. It was at that time that I came in, and Miss A. met me at the door. I think it was when she whispered "are you ready for a night like you've never experienced?.."..

I couldn't believe what I saw when I followed her upstairs. I wasn't even sure Carl was hard, but I guess he was. Maybe 4 inches, tops. He looked at me, shocked, and Miss A. was definitely in charge.

When Carl asked her "what is HE doing here?..", her attitude suddenly turned. I smiled as she said "well, my dearest Carl, I need a REAL man..."

As she walked over to me, letting her hands run over my chest, she continued her taunts. "I think you need to watch me with one of my studs...maybe you need to ask Toby to show you what a real cock looks like..."...

Carl truly was shocked, but even more amazing is, he remained aroused. Miss A. started to remove my shorts, and my thick hard dick popped out. "see, this is a REAL man's cock...I think you need to look more closely.."

Leading me over to the edge of the bed, not 2 feet from Carl's face, she knelt down, and started teasing me with her mouth. Watching Carl squirm was even more of a turn on than I could have imagined, and Miss A. was obviously aroused. Letting the top of her corsett down, she smiled up at me.

"Remember these tits from the last time you visited my bedroom?.."

I have to get going to work now, but will continue later. Trust me, as Miss A. can attest, the adventure was only beginning.

" Remember these tits from the last time you visited my bedroom ?" I asked, cupping them, and letting my fingers brush over my hardening nipples !
" How could I forget ? Toby smiled.
" Well...my hubby seems to always neglect them !"
Toby responded by pulling me towards him, kissing one and lighty pinching the other nipple. I threw my head back, and closed my eyes, enjoying the shivers of delight as he teased my ever-so sensitive nipples ! It was true...I just LOVED having a man kiss and caress them, it drove me crazy !!! Carl, on the other hand, rarely even touched them, and if he did...it was most likely to be by accident.
I opened my eyes, looking at my bound, helpless husband... he was no longer struggling, but his face held an expression of total disbelief, as he watched my young, eager stud giving me pleasure !!!

Toby eased me back on the bed, next to my hubby. He gripped me by the ankles, spreading my legs open. His hungary eyes traveled over my body, taking their time, seeming to notice my leather corsett, my seamed black stockings and the new black five-inch heels...but coming to rest on my tiny, black see thru panties...it was nice to be admired for a change, considering that I had dressed for them both.{ Of course, Carl would say I was dressed like a slut...he could be such a fuddy duddy sometimes !}
" I guess your husband tends to neglect some other things too !" Toby remarked, never taking his eyes off of me.
" LOOK...YOUNG MAN, UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT !!!" Carl demanded, suddenly.
Toby laughed, then turned serious " If you don't shut up, I'll have your wife ball gag you...do you understand ? "
Carl nodded meekly.
" Relax darling...and just watch ! " I tried to soothe him.
Toby reached down, hooking a finger in my panties, and proceeded to pull them down my legs...exposing my trimmed and shaved pussy, as per his request......

For Angelique and Toby

I hope you finish the story, it sounds pretty wild ! Although I must admit, I am somewhat dissapointed that you didn't invite me over to help. I wouldn't mind tasting and then slamming the beautiful Angelique in front of her wimpy ass husband ! Better yet, I could have filmed the action with my camcorder !
All I can say is, I am always around if you need me in the future.

Take care - Drake

What happened next...

" Damn Carl , what a fool ...neglecting your wife's sweet pussy." Toby said, standing over me, holding his big, and very hard cock in his hand.
" Look here, young man...if you leave now, I'll give you a thousand dollars !"
Toby laughed at the proposition, " I don't want your money...I want your wife ! " He leaned over Carl, and then stuffed my damp panties in his mouth, " and I told you to shut up ! "
He then knelt down in front of me, holding my butte in his strong hands, as he began to kiss upwards, starting at the flesh above my stocking top, towards my now very wet pussy. To my surprise, I felt his finger slide down across my wetness, and find it's way into my tight little butte hole, about an inch or so. I automatically spread my legs wide open for him, and felt his tongue touch the outer fold of my cunt.
I was in heaven !!!

" Damn Carl... you should see how WET your wife's pussy is...and I haven't even tasted it yet ! "
After saying this, Toby's tongue slowly slipped upwards, between my slick cunt lips, pausing to lightly flick back and forth across my excited clit, several times before making his way down again, going slightly deeper...
Before long, my hips were moving, as I rode his face, for all it was worth !!! Toby's tongue worked it's magic...until I felt the tingling in my toes...my spine stiffen and arch...my fingers grab, in desperation, his hair to pull him to me...and the cry of pleasure that escaped my lips...as I orgasmed... exploding...

There was no rest for the wicked...Toby pulled me off the bed, placing me on my knees, in front of him.
" Show hubby here, how you like to worship my big cock ! " he grinned down at me.

Having total control over Carl’s wife, and making him watch, was more of a turn on than I had ever expected. I loved the idea of being in charge, and Miss A. being the obedient slut.

Holding her head, I slapped her face with my cock. “This is what you told me hubby should see you suck, isn’t it?..”

She looked up at me, eyes blazing, starting just to lick. I pulled away. “Most hot sluts need to beg for a cock to suck…especially when their wimpy hubby gets to watch..”..

I looked over at Carl as he squirmed, panties stuck in his mouth. I smiled..”she LOVES big cocks…”..I held Miss A’s head as I let my hard cock slide in…”so does she ever let your wimpy cock fuck her hot mouth like this?..usually I make her hot mouth beg for it…”…

Smiling, I remembered Miss A. had mentioned one of her other “friends” loved to video their adventures…and suddenly, the idea of Carl watching two of us take her on, and having it recorded, was an idea I couldn’t resist mentioning.

I leaned down, and whispered my idea to Miss A., which made Carl even more upset. I couldn’t imagine being forced to watch my wife take on two studs at once.

I stood back up, as Carl was forced to lay there watching her tease my hard cock…

“So what do you think..is that something that hubby could stand to watch?..”..

*NOTICE*

No sooner had I posted my previous reply, when my phone rang. It was Angelique ! She invited me over, and asked me to bring my camcorder. She didn't have to ask twice ! For some reason, I was constantly thinking about her anyway !

Within minutes, I was in my car, and on my way to her home. Damn, my cock was getting hard already, just thinking about her ! Whatever it was about her, one thing was for sure, all I had to do is look at her, and I would have to contend with a raging hard-on ! Never had I met a female, who had this power over me.

I pulled into the driveway and grabbed the camera and tripod, making my way around back to the unlocked door. As I climbed the steps to her bedroom, I really did not know what to expect !

I was on my knees, in front of Toby, holding his powerful, thick cock with my hand, my tongue and lips busy licking and kissing up and down his hard shaft ! He stood over me, like my new lord and master, grinning down at Carl...seeming to taunt him, his hand tangled in my long dark hair, encouraging me further !
I let the monster head slip between my wet lips, my tongue flicking across the sensitive part just underneath there. I couldn't help it, my own hand slide down to my drenched pussy, teasing myself !
Toby continued to humiliate Carl, telling him how much his wife prefered large cocks to his pathetic little thing, how he shouldn't neglect me, why I DESERVED to have studs like him...Toby reminded Carl how wet my naughty pussy was...all sort of things like that !

Suddenly the door opened, and Drake walked into the master bedroom, video camera in his hand...

Back