College Student Looking For A Dirty Professor from USA

Hello,

My name is Sarah. I'm a second year college student (started late due to having to help with family business). I am from Hickory NC originally (not born there, I have a sexy accent. Prize if you can guess which country I am from), but live in Indiana now. I am looking for something online mainly, but I'm fine with in person if we get along.

In addition, I'd like to get to know you with the hope of playing virtually? Sending pics (whether clean ones, flirty, risque). Maybe we can do CFNM/CMNF? Maybe we can talk kink and exchange stories and experiences? Maybe we can do NSFW and SFW convo/stories? *Maybe we can help each other explore more kinks? I'm up for however you want to take this. I think chatting is the first step and again I cannot stop fantasizing how much of a good slut I want to be for you (in person and virtual) while chatting safe for work too. NSFW is no fun without SFW. Don't worry I don't want any personal information!

MUST: Be respectful and not only make this 100% about sex. I want a friendship where we support one another, think about one another, etc.

MUST 2: Be a professor in USA. I won't ask where you work, but I will ask non personal questions to verify you aren't lying.

NO I AM NOT A SELLER OR ONLY F*NS.

Summary: Iā€™m just looking for a kinky friends with benefits (online or in person), if it develops into more that would be fine, but is not essential (though very welcome!)

PS: Age gaps are hot as fuck!

Important: We can get to know each other more in detail once you PM me, but if you PM me, tell me where you got my username from. Thanks!

Sarah

Not what you are looking for, but just curious if working in the family business gave perspective on what you are doing in college? Do you find you have a different take on things than your peers?

Not currently a professor, but I have been one and still tutor for graduate programs.

Need help with history or geopolitics? šŸ˜‰

There definitely is a large age gap here. I am retired but have taught a number of JC courses and am a sort of independent intellectual. The idea of a relationship that starts with talking about purely intellectual topics, i.e., 'Is Tolstoy the greatest western writer and what his greatest book and eventually gets to speculation on what Anna was like in bed with her lover or her husband and then ends up with the prof and student in bed still talking as they have sexual intercourse is to me the ultimate in passion.

Back