Cocksuckers 8.0

33208972.gif

32398501.gif

34082932.gif

32730302.gif

35546432.gif

33586901.gif
Awesome

Hmmm right now, I'm picturing myself in pink panties, on my knees, waiting for my man to come home. As he enters the doors, he smiles as he sees me waiting for him. He walks towards me, pats me the head lovingly, unzips his pants, and presents his semi-hard cock. I kiss the tip, and feel it become harder and harder. I look up at him, as he pushes his now fully erect cock in my slutty mouth. I don't gag, because I do this many times a day and I love it! I now wonder, will he cum in my mouth or all over my face? ;)

emy
xo

you are a good little slut. that guy is very lucky. he'll take care of your needs...

Hmmm right now, I'm picturing myself in pink panties, on my knees, waiting for my man to come home. As he enters the doors, he smiles as he sees me waiting for him. He walks towards me, pats me the head lovingly, unzips his pants, and presents his semi-hard cock. I kiss the tip, and feel it become harder and harder. I look up at him, as he pushes his now fully erect cock in my slutty mouth. I don't gag, because I do this many times a day and I love it! I now wonder, will he cum in my mouth or all over my face? ;)

emy
xo
Being greeted like this is pretty amazing. My paramour did this for me a week or so ago. I let myself in and was greeting the dog before I realized she was there. It was such a wonderful surprise...and an amazing day.

emy
xo
Awesome

Back