Cocksuckers 8.0

reblogme-53-2AM4R9naGh.gif
Mmmm, right out of her pussy. I love it when my husband does me like this:heart:

The mature lady cocksucker has so much to offer the gentleman she is sucking off, a wealth of experience of having previous cocks in her mouth, an expertise and skill gained from sucking cocks of all shapes, colours and sizes, a zest and undiminished enthusiasm for sucking new cocks, and a knowing that her own pleasure is amplified by rubbing her own pussy as she enjoys sucking her current cock... she is always a delight

The mature lady cocksucker has so much to offer the gentleman she is sucking off, a wealth of experience of having previous cocks in her mouth, an expertise and skill gained from sucking cocks of all shapes, colours and sizes, a zest and undiminished enthusiasm for sucking new cocks, and a knowing that her own pleasure is amplified by rubbing her own pussy as she enjoys sucking her current cock... she is always a delight
I love the way she is so turned on she reaches down with one hand to play woth her clit. I know that feeling of arousal well. Great pic!

Back