Cock rings with butt plugs....

Just got back from visiting relatives and doing the weekly shop, all with my anal fantasy butt plug / cock ring combo firmly in place. My cock is leaking so much pre cum and I'm feeling so fucking horny. I have the house to myself for the next couple of hours so I'm going to treat myself to a wank 😛😛

Just found out about these butt plug/cock ring combos. Thanks for the reviews. I'm definitely going to get one!

Ordred it! Also saw a vibrating anal plug which I've never tried. Ordered that too. Whoo-Hoo, very excited!!!

Before I ventured in to butt plugs I had a small prostrate massager where the vibe was in the base, this just does not compare to the blue master series plug I purchased, that babies vibe is in the tip and so much stronger and more satisfying.. Only down side with this one is that the base is not of sufficient length to allow you a good grip without it either slipping out OR slipping in - glad it's attached via the cock ring otherwise I could see myself down A&E saying something like "well, I was walking naked around the house and I slipped and fell and the next thing I knew...."

Which one have you gone for?

Having just been informed I am to have a prostate biopsy on Monday after something untoward was discovered on MRI following a high PSA score from blood test I think I shall wait before purchasing.

Guys go to your doctor and get your hoop explored and ask for a PSA blood test. It's been discovered completely by accident that I have a prostate problem as the result of a routine urine test showed invisible trace of blood in my urine. This led to further investigations to the point I'm at now. I haven't had and indeed still do not have any symptoms which would lead me to consider visiting my doctor for tests. I can but hope that if I have what is suspected that it has been discovered early enough to be successfully treated. So please go get examined guys.

Having just been informed I am to have a prostate biopsy on Monday after something untoward was discovered on MRI following a high PSA score from blood test I think I shall wait before purchasing.

Guys go to your doctor and get your hoop explored and ask for a PSA blood test. It's been discovered completely by accident that I have a prostate problem as the result of a routine urine test showed invisible trace of blood in my urine. This led to further investigations to the point I'm at now. I haven't had and indeed still do not have any symptoms which would lead me to consider visiting my doctor for tests. I can but hope that if I have what is suspected that it has been discovered early enough to be successfully treated. So please go get examined guys.

Good luck for Monday, I hope everything turns out OK blowit.

Last week I received my first cock ring with attached butt plug and I can't get enough of it... I've even taken to wearing it out of the house - this does make you a very careful driver cos there is no way you want to explain to the paramedics why you are wearing that 😊😊

I actually bought two, my favourite is this one;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pipedream-...it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1502529194&sr=1-25

It's a nice fit and the connection between the plug and ring is just the right length so that when you are pumping away at your cock your it feels like your arse is being nicely pounded too 🤗🤗

The other one I bought was this one;
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product..._36?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=5P67J4X5JMSDWXYJKKJP

It's a bit of more of a squeeze but the vibrating bullets make for an interesting sensation. The only disappointment with this one is that the connection between the ring and the plug isn't as tight so you don't get the pounding feeling as you pump your cock.

Now that I have these I would like to look at other cock ring / anal plug combos so I'd love to hear about the ones that have floated your boat.

Thanks.
The links no longer work. was it something like this? Sounds amazing
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32822

Shit good luck. Hope all is ok

That's the one Mr. Briggs.

Just finished a long day at the office so I'm off to soak in the bath for a bit, maybe with a little drinky poos, and then I am going to shove my new best friend up my arse and relax the rest of the evening away.... No doubt I'll be waking up through the night with a very solid erection that needs taking care of ....but hey ho I've got all weekend to clean the sheets 😜

Never tried a butt plug and cockring combo, interesting. Mr. Briggs, do not delay, have the prostate gland removed.

Well that was a very pleasant surprise.
Pitched up at the hospital for admission re the prostate biopsy. When it came my turn to speak with the surgeon I was told the procedure wasn't necessary! Apparently, even though I had been informed it was due to something showing on MRI, the procedure was booked automatically. It turns out that the repeat PSA blood test in fact showed a reduced score below 4 and nothing suspicious on MRI. The surgeon informed me he felt my risk of having prostate cancer is extremely low and, unless I insisted, he felt the biopsy procedure to be unnecessary. Well I didn't consider myself clued up enough to go against his educated advice so, having thanked him and his staff profusely, I allowed myself to be discharged to an out patients appointment where I shall be advised to have another PSA test in 6 or 12 months time. I guess that's why the OP appointment is necessary given the information goes straight through amidst the euphoria etc of receiving extremely welcome news. Now bring on the cardiac team for the next round of explorations.

Back