Classic Playmates

0-karen-velez-classic-playmate-005.jpg

Beautiful!

I lived through the 70's.
There was nothing elegant about it.

Well, it was, among other things, the Age of Kitsch, a time when over-the-top bad taste ruled. Leisure suits, disco balls, clothing and decor in rust and lime green, blaxploitation films . . .

The big plus of the 70s was that there were no safe spaces, trigger words, or micro-aggressions. You would have been laughed at and/or popped in the mouth.

And, live was sooooooooooo

much more fun and we were so much more happy and enjoyed life.

The big plus of the 70s was that there were no safe spaces, trigger words, or micro-aggressions. You would have been laughed at and/or popped in the mouth.

Can anyone find Raquel Welch nudes?
I don't think they exist and her career never suffered for it.
She wasn't much as far as acting goes, but certainly better than Brooke Shields (another name from the past). Shields couldn't act her way out of a high school melodrama.

She wasn't much as far as acting goes, but certainly better than Brooke Shields (another name from the past). Shields couldn't act her way out of a high school melodrama.

I have some in my celebrities thread.

Raquel Welsh auditioned for the role of Maryann on Gilligan's Island...obviously didn't get it.

They showed her 15 second audition snippet when the Today showed celebrated Gilligan's Island 30th or 35 anniversary (can't recall exactly).

Raquel Welsh auditioned for the role of Maryann on Gilligan's Island...obviously didn't get it.

They showed her 15 second audition snippet when the Today showed celebrated Gilligan's Island 30th or 35 anniversary (can't recall exactly).

Bet you were at the edge of your seat.

no dick head some of us enjoyed life w/o drugs

You must be a Hillary support, or a jock strap supporter. same thing!

Indeed, it must have been easier to enjoy snorting coke with a clear conscience in the days before crack came along.

Back