Clarification question on restricted content type: Bestiality

Both parties in my equine sex scene knew the horse wasnā€™t a horse. It was a show they were putting on and they discussed how it was going telepathically during the act.

Em

A horse is a horse is of course, of course
And none can make love to a horse, of course
Unless of course, the horse is schooled, in the lessons of Sex Ed.

You're a little more clever than I am, but you're just as tawdry.
I can be high brow as Guinevere or low brow as that slag Sharon from Knockando. Its entirely down to which earrings i'm wearing and which boots In stomping around in šŸ˜‚

Plus I'm very pungnacious. Incurably so.

This is one of those threads, where if you saw the title, you'd wonder how we got to page 4.

I can be high brow as Guinevere or low brow as that slag Sharon from Knockando. Its entirely down to which earrings i'm wearing and which boots In stomping around in šŸ˜‚

Plus I'm very pungnacious. Incurably so.
Pugnacious and perhaps a touch irascible, maybe half demigoddess. Certainly a touch of mythical in there, as well... :)

Have to ask. Why would you want to have sex with a non-sentient being?

Em
The story's protagonist is a researcher, operating in an alien environment, and inadvertently provoked a mating behavior. There's considerably more to the story, of course, but that's where I was seeking clarity on the policy.

The story's protagonist is a researcher, operating in an alien environment, and inadvertently provoked a mating behavior. There's considerably more to the story, of course, but that's where I was seeking clarity on the policy.
I see - I used to have that problem in the lab all the time šŸ˜Š.

Em

I used to provoke mating behaviour at the office. Well, people would tell me to fuck off, which is close enough.

tenor.gif

Funnily enough, a lot of mating dances end with the male regurgitating food as the final step. If the lady bird deigns to eat it, he gets to blow his wad. And since only a small fraction of bird species use a penis, the rest of the time, he blows his wad by venting air through his cloaca. I forget now why I thought this was funny.

Back