China Pearl Bath & Teahouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mary come on in and joins us.

Oh if you look up you see the construction is typical of the orient great joinery and massive beams.

Amber a thought But I think the mouth piece would get in the way.

** being very discreet I show Amber the merest silver bikini thong I have ever seen and whisper.**

I believe this belongs too you.

Nipples hardening under Ari's tongue, my hands wrap around his head pulling him into my breast.

Didnt realize you had a talented tongue Ari. *smiles down into his gaze, my eyes brightening with pleasure*

Hey there Las. smiles Great to see you again too.

Hello Ari. A pleasure to meet you.

Glances up to the shadowed beams and joints CG points out.
Rafters as well as a hot spring?! Beams a smile How could this place possibly get any better?! *L*

See ya Amber! Be careful out in that snow. waves’n smiles

Ahh, I am reaching the height of relaxation AND arousal!
I am begining to wish that I was not on this hell RL conf call so that I might enjoy both a little more!!

Sinking deeper into the tup, I let the water engulf me. My hands still wandering under the water.

It's hard to be sociable while devouring a gorgeous womans breasts and being given an underwater hand job, but Ari tries, Giving CG an OK sign with his unengaged hand and nodding sweetly at Mary....Damn Las I owe ya for this one Baby!

Mary the Joinery is for you dear.

Amber be safe out there I have had a lot of experience with helos in bad wx. Hope it is not up to MY St_Anne Or Stoneham Amber.

Ari just a simple sailors's rest hear. I am glad you enjoying your self.

Well folks i have to take a call on another line hope to be back shortly.

Nipples hardening more turning red under Ari's great tongue, my hands gently run through his hair holding him to my breasts.

And I shall be repaid two-fold my sweet Ari.
*grabbing you and kissing you soundly*

CG, hurry back. The water is not near as warm without you.

Filling my mouth with Jaenelle's sweet breasts, I draw her taught nipples between my teeth, wondering when CG will say 'enough!
Oh well have fun while the sunshines! and Las is kicking up a lot of water as she fondles her 'drink'

Good Lord!

Ty Hell yes jump in and enjoy.

Ari check the Guidelines in the initial post there are very rules.

Personal respect and the ladies permission or gentleman's is the key.

So enjoy.

That's OK CG I think the lady left and took her breasts with her!
Thanks Jan...delicious!

Been a lot of fun CG...you'll get a number of the Roof's clientele too I suspect...come see us!

-steps back into the tub rubbing her weary eyes and smiles seeing limbs, nipples, mouth and a buch of fun in there, snuggles herself up against tiger with a lil meow=

Well we are not open all the time but if any one wants to use the Bath & teahouse for a day or night just PM me.

Only catch is all who wish to use it when it is open must welcome all who come. OK?

Ty having fun lad?

Las gives us a kiss dear.

Amber Glade to see you back read up the page to where I was

Ahhh diving that's right I do believe I still have somethig of yours dear.

Last edited:
purrrs at Amber and gives her a hug

thats a strange q CG when Amber is snuggling against me

*her emerald pools sparkled seeing her bikini bottom in CG's grasp* I do love a man of talent

Why thank you Amber I do try you know.

Ty It was just befor you arrived and just befor Amber Had to leave.

Amber I hope all went well in the R W call.

I spent a good many hours in a Helo and at Sea doing SAR & AMEDAVACS.

Really CG? ....

the call went ok, it was a search and rescue ..because of the weather here we have alot of calls in the adirondack mountains..the call when found..victim recovered and uninjured just a little lost

*kiss*

*snug snug tiger*

MMM...CG of course I shall kiss you!
Pulling you close, my lips pressed against yours....mmmm.
Thank you love.

And where is that Ari !
*searching under the water*

OH! There he is! Ari, a kiss for you too, sweet!

And my Swedish Tiger too!

This is almost too much!!
No wait...what am I saying. Never too much!

good night everyone -slips silently out of the tub and toward her chambers-

Emerging from the water between Las velvet knees!

Cg I saw these lovely creatures back in the pool and had to interupt my slumber plans for one last dip.

Amber my ex used to work on a lifeflight out of Atlanta...that's why I was curious?

gives Amber a soft kiss saying sweet dreams

then turns to Las and gives her a soft kiss

.. i agree Las it can never get to much *winks*

Hmmm yumm Las thanks I needed that

Yes really Amber 20+ years of it . U S Coast Guard luv. Oh hell there goes my sexy young man image. Poor Aslyn. Where did you fly out of?

Don't have to answer. I know it is a bit forward. and a public forum to boot. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back