Cfnm

tumblr_mvzrdutUiX1r64122o1_1280.jpg

This is definitely something I think about often. A few years ago, I was introduced first to the notion of CFNM by a lady friend I met. She was planning a party, and asked if I'd be interested. Sadly, we fell out of touch before we had a chance to play.

I generally associate CFNM with classy cocktail parties where elegant women in evening attire are waited on by naked, or partially dressed men, sometimes folding them as they sip on champagne and socialize with each other. But today I've been imagining all sorts of alternate scenarios.

287247_04big.jpg

I don't know how old she is, probably more 30s, than 40s, but I like the general feel of this - her active hard hand vs his passive, soft, relaxed one.

607508442_tduid300041_tumblr_log99njH331ql5i8yo1_r1_1280_123_35lo.jpg

There's a kink for that? I'm a hairball myself and I always thought that was a turnoff. :eek:

Of cause there is! You just have not found the right woman yet. It is... I can't even describe how it feels to be able to play with all that fur... to nuzzle... to lightly pull here and there... Mmmm... yes...

I think you got the idea :)

Not the good ones certainly.

Speaking of good pics, it's going to be interesting to see what you select for an avatar.
My current avatar is on my main Lit profile - just click on the link in my signature.
Not sure if I will keep it, but for now I like it.

Of cause there is! You just have not found the right woman yet. It is... I can't even describe how it feels to be able to play with all that fur... to nuzzle... to lightly pull here and there... Mmmm... yes...

I think you got the idea :)

Couldn't have said it better Annielit! I hate when men get it all waxed off makes them look like little boys!
Remember Burt Reynolds nude layout? I think Thats were my kink for harry men started,....:cattail:

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't have said it better Annielit! I hate when men get it all waxed off makes them look like little boys!
Remember Burt Reynolds nude layout? I think Thats were my kink for harry men started,....:cattail:

Hm... should we start a new thread? And open it up with that Burt Reynolds nude? ;)
Where should we put it? It is not strictly BDSM, so fetish central?

Back