Carol at the Beach

kissdance

Really Experienced
Carol wraps the beach blanket around herself, her body, otherwise naked, and bruised, curled up in a fetal position. She trembles, and shivers as if in the grip of a high fever. She hurts all over, to her very core, her body taut as a bowstring, her mind full of hurt.

She had fallen asleep while sunbathing in a secluded part of the dunes, bikini clad. It was twilight when she woke up, There was a bonfire in the near distance, the voices of men and women. For a moment, groggy with sleep, she didn't know where she was. Then she tensed up immediately, realizing how vulnerable she was. Then she saw the faces glaring down at her, half lit by the flickering bonfire, the features contorted, eyes full of depraved lust. Those were beach combers and drunkards who frequented to dunes after dark, their breaths full of alcoholic fumes, brains addled by drugs, gazing at her as if she was meat to be consumed. She tried to sit up, but she was held, spread eagle.

She screamed and she yelled, but no one came to her aid. A shriveled waste of a man tore off her bikini bra, a heavy woman, cackling obscenely, tugged at her panties.

And All night long they molested her body, hands roamed and explored every part of her while she writhed in agony, lips and tongues moved over her naked curves, her tits sucked for twenty minutes at a time, her cunt and ass explored by multiple fingers at the same time. To her everlasting shame, her body responded, arching and twisting to the touches in a depraved sex dance, pushing her hips up against the lips that sucked on her pussy until she cummed and then cummed and then cummed. Then they fucked her with their cocks, in all her holes. She didn't think she could survive. Each unwanted orgasm devastated her, until her world, her self, everything that she was, crumbled away, shattered beyond all hope.

Now she is alone in the dimness of the predawn hours, left alone at last. She pushes her hand between her legs, to soothe herself. Then immediately she starts to shake. She is still so very wet. She pinches down hard on her nipple, as if to punish herself, for feeling those shocks of sensations that raced to her cunt and made her wet. She pinches down hard. Fingers from her other hand unconsciously dig into her cunt and her body writhes in the sudden onslaught of yet another orgasm. Oh god! what have I become. She moans

"I saw" she hears a voice, a soft female voice close to her. She twists her body, suddenly shamed beyond measure that someone is right there while she masturbates to the memories of her rape. A woman looms over her. "I saw what they did to you. I was there. They raped me too, all night long. I was right next to you."

"No!" Carol tries to twist away. She could not deal with it, but the woman is upon her, her blanket suddenly pulled away, and the woman, stronger than she is, naked as she is, is pressing her body down on her. There is a feverish look in the woman's eyes. "Yesss!" The woman pushes Carol's arms up above her head, wrists pinned together "you cummed for them like a slut, all night long" The woman hisses at her. "Me too!" the woman wails. "No, not again!" Carol cries out. The woman's lips are moving over her body, in the nape of her neck, on her throat, down to her chest, and Carol arches, twisting for release, heaving left and right while the woman lays kisses all across her chest, until her nipples are tight as spikes, and pulsing with sensations. "No!" Carol lets out a keening cry. She is completely ruined, She has been reduced to nothing, and she is going to cum again....

Those poor women. Are you one of them? Or are you one of the others in the night?

Back