Can't log in

This sounds like it is likely a tech support issue. I'd try that forum.

I am using Chrome and have cleared cookies and cache from my Chrome Brower. With this being my first time attempting to enter the chat page, why isn't it showing up?

it is possible cause you have an older account that starts with a zero - i have heard rumors that there is some sorta glitch with older accounts that start with zero not being able to get into the chat - no idea why. You could attempt changing your user name and seeing if that helps.

I have the same issue with my story page. I have to type, "Literotica Login" in a search engine and access the page that way. Often when I enter the forums, even though search engine, I'm technecially logged in, but it shows me that I'm not. But when I attempt to log in, nothing happens. I basically have to click on threads that I've already visited before things start displaying normally. This has been an ongoing issue for years, and seems to have something to do with Cache/Cookies. Try typing in "Literotica Chat Login" in a search engine, and accessing the chat through there, instead of through the site. If that doesn't work, then I really don't know.

Back