Can you fuck someone into being in love?

Wow, great story, and thanks for sharing. I wonder if she found out about you two and if she would have been upset.
ES
Part of the story I left out, because it wasn't sexual, was that I was making very good money at that time.
I was taking her out to very expensive dinners everyday and buying her clothes as well as helping her pay for her apartment.

I had also rented the furniture for it. My friends told me she was using me for my money.

To prove them wrong I told her I would not be taking her out for expensive dinners as often and gift buying would need to stop, because I was running out of money.

The next day she told me we needed to take a break in our courtship. Two days later was when I saw her with a guy kissing.

I was broken hearted for a day, then I decided to go buy a new sports car and a new expensive motorcycle and park them infront of my apartment where she would see them.

You see the 2 spots infront of my apartment were designated and there were sliding doors and a patio just beside the front doors where I parked the shiny motorcycle.

There was a knock on my door around 4pm. I opened the door and she wanted to see who was visiting that had the new car and who drove the nice shiny motorcycle, since she didn't recognize them and new most of my friends.

I explained that they were both mine and decided to buy them after I saw she had replaced me so quickly.

She said "I thought you were broke ".
I said "I lied to prove to my friends they were wrong about you and guess what?"

She responded "What?"
I said "They were right!" I shut the door canceled the furniture and apartment agreements and informed her of both.

Never saw or heard from both of them again. Lesson well learned.

I like writing stories like this, her husband is the perfect man in every way, her soulmate but the toxic bad boy wears her down until she is falling passionately in love with him and completely forgets her husband, have fantasized about this happening to me, do I think its possible? Not likely (unless there’s gaslighting), but the thought is incredibly hot. 🥵😰

I’ve already been in love with everyone who has fucked or pegged me, but yeah, that feeling of being done by someone who has an orgasm while doing me… 🥰
Do you think it is because it is such a unique thing? Like finding someone attractive who enjoys pegging and knows your body well. Their lust in pegging your body draws you in, when they cum from fucking you it triggers your pleasure. It does become addicting, like a drug, to be wanted/used that way.
ES

I like writing stories like this, her husband is the perfect man in every way, her soulmate but the toxic bad boy wears her down until she is falling passionately in love with him and completely forgets her husband, have fantasized about this happening to me, do I think its possible? Not likely (unless there’s gaslighting), but the thought is incredibly hot. 🥵😰
Yes, it is very hot for a Saturday night movie or an erotic story. In real life, it is kind of sad.
ES

Let's break this down

What is "love"? Love is a particular state of emotional and intellectual regard towards a person. You are in love if you think certain things about them and they cause you to feel a certain way.

So our question is: can getting fucked have a large general effect on emotions, thoughts, desires, ect. and I think we can safely give that a Yes.

....I mean a large effect isn't an unlimited one, there's a ceiling no matter how l33t ones sex skills are.No fuck no matter how legendary will take someone from "acquittance I am neutral towards" to "soulmate".

But uh, maybe if you are very careful to be paying attention and keeping track, and also extremely self-aware, you could pinpoint a specific experience of getting laid that nudged you from a state of not-quite-really-in-love-yet over to Ok-NOW-that's-Love-that-counts. Thus, Fucked into being in Love!

Let's break this down

What is "love"? Love is a particular state of emotional and intellectual regard towards a person. You are in love if you think certain things about them and they cause you to feel a certain way.

So our question is: can getting fucked have a large general effect on emotions, thoughts, desires, ect. and I think we can safely give that a Yes.

....I mean a large effect isn't an unlimited one, there's a ceiling no matter how l33t ones sex skills are.No fuck no matter how legendary will take someone from "acquittance I am neutral towards" to "soulmate".

But uh, maybe if you are very careful to be paying attention and keeping track, and also extremely self-aware, you could pinpoint a specific experience of getting laid that nudged you from a state of not-quite-really-in-love-yet over to Ok-NOW-that's-Love-that-counts. Thus, Fucked into being in Love!
Interesting analogy! That might be the consensus with low intelligence and high sex drive.

Interesting analogy! That might be the consensus with low intelligence and high sex drive.
Actually it's fairly universal! High intelligence nerd thinks "surely I am too logical to be at risk for 'catching feelings', I will simply think my way into having the optimal emotions for this situation", many such cases. Dude is going to get fucking *no-scoped* by those emotions, as must we all a some point.

Also you're exactly backwards to say "this must apply mostly to high sex drive people", other way around! Humans are consistently completely bugfuck irrational about sex, but that doesn't mean less sex = less irrationality, having less of it just makes it *feel more special*.

On the other hand if you have a lot of sex, cause of your high sex drive or for whatever other reason, eventually you will successfully internalize into your skull "hey, this "sex" thing is actually kinda dumb and doesn't mean very much, I should stop assigning huge emotional significance to it and allowing it to have outsided effects on my interpersonal relationships."

But unless and until you manage to hit that point, you are probably at risk of being Fucked into Love, like at least a little. You will when when it's least convenient fail to think your way into having the correct emotional reaction to it.

No, you cannot.

It's a trick question. "Love" is a false construct. There is only economic utility.

Feelings can certainly develop.
I once dated a woman who I obviously had some emotional attachment to or also wouldn’t have slept with her in the first place.
It started off, mostly cunnilingus centric.
She had the most delicious pussy.
And after a while, we started fucking
She would look in my eyes and beg me to come inside her. Give me your cum!!! She would Scream.
Soon I was licking her wearing nipple clamps.
And then, one day I came over and we ended up in her room
And sitting on the night table was a strap on.
Took a little while, but eventually we got to the point where I can take that whole thing.
Next thing I knew I found myself in a sex shop, and I bought her a collar to put around my neck.
She took me liking her to being completely infatuated and in love.

Oh yes I’ve experienced that many times with lovers…both me or my partner. It has caused me much grief over the years….I try and make a point of not falling for anyone but sometimes its hard…no pun intended

Oh yes I’ve experienced that many times with lovers…both me or my partner. It has caused me much grief over the years….I try and make a point of not falling for anyone but sometimes its hard…no pun intended
Love can often be confused immediately after a good fuck.

It’s kind of nice to fuck someone you like to spend time with. That list can be long though! 🤪

Back