Can one submit an illustrated poem?

weekends06

Virgin
Hello folks!

I have three questions:
Can I submit a poem with an illustration or pic?
Are there any rules about them?
How to do it?

Hello folks!

I have three questions:
Can I submit a poem with an illustration or pic?
Are there any rules about them?
How to do it?
Hi and welcome to the Poetry Forum. 🙂

Yes you can submit illustrations with your poem (or story) at Lit. However there are submissions guidelines that are covered in the FAQ section for illustrated material, which you can find by clicking on the following link.

https://www.literotica.com/faq/illustration-works/illustrated-story-guidelines

A few caveats: this area of Lit, the forums section, is separate from the submissions and publishing part of the site, so all we can do here is point you in the right direction. If, for example, your submission is rejected we can only speculate and/or commiserate. We have no role is reviewing or approving submissions. Also submissions with extra materials like illustrations or audio can take a while from submission to publication. I've heard of people waiting weeks before a submission is published so don't be discouraged if you have to wait. You can always query if you think there's a problem.

Hope this helps and that you'll join in the poetry fest here. We have loads of challenges and references if you're interested.

Hi and welcome to the Poetry Forum. 🙂

Yes you can submit illustrations with your poem (or story) at Lit. However there are submissions guidelines that are covered in the FAQ section for illustrated material, which you can find by clicking on the following link.

https://www.literotica.com/faq/illustration-works/illustrated-story-guidelines

A few caveats: this area of Lit, the forums section, is separate from the submissions and publishing part of the site, so all we can do here is point you in the right direction. If, for example, your submission is rejected we can only speculate and/or commiserate. We have no role is reviewing or approving submissions. Also submissions with extra materials like illustrations or audio can take a while from submission to publication. I've heard of people waiting weeks before a submission is published so don't be discouraged if you have to wait. You can always query if you think there's a problem.

Hope this helps and that you'll join in the poetry fest here. We have loads of challenges and references if you're interested.
Thank you very much Angeline.

Back