Can a female turn a gay man straight?

Paranormal08

Incubus
There is a rumour that a gay or bi man can turn a man's head and make him doubt his sexuality even if it's in his head, the question is can a female make a guy straight? or have you?

So are you saying we are born with a predisposition of what we are and outside influences and culture just bring out what ever is there.

I don't think a woman can turn a gay man straight as much as I think a gay man can turn a straight guy gay or a lesbian can turn a straight woman gay or lastly a straight man can turn a lesbian straight. If a gay man were to be "turned straight" then they were not solely gay in the 1st place they at least in my humble opinion considered themselves to be gay but are more probably bi leaning closer to gay but none the less bi.

I think my question was a little nieve I put people in boxes then realised wait there is no such thing anything goes in sexuality

If animals in the wild don't care, why should we? I say, as long as you're responsible and consenting adults, fuck whom ever you choose! Fuck off with this title shit, just get to the fun and orgasms. :nana:

My wife had a gay male lover . My wife is androgynous. Flat chested, narrow hips. She was always popular and attracted to gay men.I believe she got off on the possibility of converting them. This one guy was femme and sensitive and he would always come to her for comfort when he had a fight with a boyfriend. She was always MORE than happy to comfort him. She told me that he had the biggest cock of any man she ever fucked.

There is a rumour that a gay or bi man can turn a man's head and make him doubt his sexuality even if it's in his head, the question is can a female make a guy straight? or have you?
It's a male fantasy, I think. She might convince him that he's bi, but I doubt if he'll relinquish all sexual thoughts for guys.

I hate labels. Sexuality is fluid. In the context of the threesome, foursome or moresome, you do what is in front of you.

Jerry: Because when you join that team it's not a whim. He likes his team. He's set with that team.
Elaine: We've got a good team.
Jerry: Yeah, we do. We do have a good team.
Elaine: Why can't he play for us?
Jerry: They're only comfortable with *their* equipment.

No a woman can only make a gay guy bi. He can never be truly straight.

Back