Can a "Constitutional Carry" supporter explain this to me please

You are still obtusely avoiding the point of the OP.

Can you focus on a concept without spinning? Comshaw is pointing out the irony of the pro gun lobby having events where guns are not allowed.

Do you think there is any irony in that? Do you understand what irony is?

:kiss:
I am well aware of irony. I am also well aware that it is distinctly possible that the sort of moronic intellectual purity you seem to think is required is probably impossible.

Are you aware of the concept of impossibility?

I am well aware of irony. I am also well aware that it is distinctly possible that the sort of moronic intellectual purity you seem to think is required is probably impossible.

Are you aware of the concept of impossibility?

My comment you quoted was not in response to anything you said. Are you hurt by the question of the OP? Unlike Harpy you have shared some worthwhile thoughts without spinning into other unrelated political issues, but now you’re piling onto the insult train. Nice. :/

Last edited:
There's no irony except in your pinpoint brain.

The events are held at locations which are available. None of the locations allow arms. That's not the fault of the organizers, the speakers, or the attendees. Nor do they have a say in whether the owners of the venue allow arms or not.

The guns aren't relevant to attendance because the reason for attending is more important than crying about how stupid the property owner is. Meanwhile, the Left is still attempting to buy a gay wedding cake in Colorado while crying that it's their Right to force private citizens to do their bidding while chortling to themselves that gun owners won't act with the same heavy hand. Hypocrisy much?

Once again you insult and spin. :rolleyes:

Now is when you tell me to “fuck off” again.

That's the point I've been trying to get 'harpy to address. If the organizers are so sure that everyone should be allowed to carry a gun, that it is a good thing if everyone is armed, why then do they ban or allow it to be banned at their venue? If the property they rent for the event doesn't allow it, why do they support a business that does not support what they believe?

Comshaw

He’s not capable of that level of abstract thinking.

He’s not capable of that level of abstract thinking.
It's because I'm totally beyond my impressionist period. Grew out of that in my early teens.

Speaking of impressions, sez me in my best Rodney Dangerfield voice:

I get no respect. When I take the family out for dinner the moment I walk into the restaurant the Maitre D hands me the dinner check and asks if I want to put the tip on the bill. I tell ya, I get no respect.

Back