Cameltoe - sexy or no?

I first heard the term camel toe while listening to Howard Stern around 2002. I gasped because I was very familiar with the situation, which my girlfriends and I called LS (lip separation). Hearing men talking about something that was hardly uncommon in our daily attire, especially in workout tights or yoga pants, meant they had been focusing in my vagina the same way they focused on my nipples (which tend too harden during a workout).

Once I became focused on this, I did some asking and observing. If I saw a woman sporting camel toe in the gym, I would make sure to see her changing or showering. In almost every case, she had something in common with me, a pronounced mons veneris (pubic mound). My next observation was nearly all the camel-toe gals were clean-shaven. That kind of made sense, as I don’t recall this being such a thing back in the hairy pubic days. One last observation was most of the CT gals had a thigh gap.

To put it bluntly, I have a large pussy, a wide thigh gap and even if camel toe isn’t showing, that smooth bump between my legs most certainly is. But hairless and wearing a sheer thong, and yes, you will see the lips on my face and the outsides of my vulva.

I’ve always used my breasts to get extra looks. Revealing tops, a thin bra, perhaps no bra at all. Once I realized camel toe was a thing, it became like side boob to me. Hardly revealing but intoxicating to men and another attention grabber. I am an admitted attention hound, so I embrace camel toe for what it can achieve – staring, quick glances, long looks from afar. We see you guys looking. We always do.

It is easy to achieve and easy to avoid. If I want to avoid it, I wear panties with a strong gusset (the protective cloth at the crotch). If I’m looking to show a front wedgie, I either wear no panties or something flimsy that will find its way between my labia lips and if I want to avoid it. Working out tends to have the fabric work its way between the labia and then – camel toe!

While I know it’s considered trashy to show camel toe, it works. In fact, it works better than nipples most of the time, and I think the guys reading this will agree.
Nothing wrong on my end seeing it. 😉

IMG-1635.jpg

Most of the time it’s just the natural way the clothing fits, but I will admit that occasionally if the mood takes me, I will wear clothes that I know from experience provide a good view.

Lucy.
Lucy you’re a good woman to show your camel toe for guys like me to admire. I assume you would not get offended if an older man would start a conversation as hi you have a very pretty camel toe today my name is Dan

How about turning this on it's head. Do woman like seeing a man's bulge? Do you look for one?

yes, I would like to offer them free mustache rides when I see them!

Do all those shes know they are showing cleavage?
Of course they know they are showing pussy outline. I’m not bashful in say hi hello and I adore your camel toe. Your gorgeous. Either get an approval of thanks or glad your liked it.

Back