Buxom's busting out all over

Is it Thursday yet ? :) Really can't wait ! Sooo very sexy pics so far. Still hanging on for another hint of stockings and suspenders :D

I fixed my yahoo! Hurrah I'm happy again!

Hubby has suggested another photo session on Thursday so we'll see what that brings.

With such a photo object, it can't be less than amazing. ;)

Thank you folks - your compliments are as delightful as always!

So you've mostly had my boobs so far - do you think the world of Lit is ready for another bit of me? I have a picture from the series Hubby took the other night that I actually quite like!

This morning I'm recovering after a night out for Hubby's birthday - way too much fruit cider & Belgain beer! Got very giggly!

I sure liked another bit of you! :D I loved the pic of your backside. Tell the Hubby that he takes great pics of you. ;)

BTW.......I love Begian beers! :)

Yes there is - I feel like I've been constantly on heat since I joined!

You just need someone to blow on you to cool you down...then again that might just have the opposite effect...how about a bit of ice on a nipple...ahh that might cause heat transfer to a lower region...I've got it....a wet T-shirt..covers more surface area...see I knew there was a solution.

Now we just need a pic of that to confirm it works. :D

Photos were taken last night - French maid this time - just waiting for the camera battery to recharge so I can have a look at them!

Is it possible just to be getting hard at the very suggestion that the pics are on the way ??? :D

Sorry - long long day at work - photos are currently loading onto hubby's computer, I haven't seen them yet but will try to get at least one up before I go out tonight xx

Sorry - long long day at work - photos are currently loading onto hubby's computer, I haven't seen them yet but will try to get at least one up before I go out tonight xx
You know its kind of a sexy tease the way your doing this:devil:
Its a good thing your worth the wait doll!
So how you doing today, me I just excited to see what you do post as always:)

Back