Buxom's busting out all over

hello buxom. i hope you are well. love your pics. you are hott....i mean hott. hope we chat soon.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oops - this is what happens when you wear the hairgrip nipple clamps when you're using your rabbit vibe face down imagining being held down & taken roughly!

Wonder if Hubby will notice when he gets home!?

Last edited:
Oops - this is what happens when you wear the hairgrip nipple clamps when you're using your rabbit vibe face down imagining being held down & taken roughly!

You naughty girl!! If I were him I would have to punish you when I got in!!! How dare u play without me!!!!!!

I hope he noticed and offered to give them some TLC to make them feel better. :) If not can I volunteer?

So did your hubby notice when he got home? If so, did he take care of what the hairgrip nipple clamps left behind?

Looks like you had a little fun with your rabbit friend and hairgrip pins/clips even though they were used for another purpose besides for hair! ;)

Sorry for the long delay between posts & apologies to those who've PM'd me & haven't hada response, I've been snowed under at work.

I got Hubby to take a couple of soapy tits pictures while I was in the shower tonight so thought I'd share them in the next couple of posts...

Sorry for the long delay between posts & apologies to those who've PM'd me & haven't hada response, I've been snowed under at work.

I got Hubby to take a couple of soapy tits pictures while I was in the shower tonight so thought I'd share them in the next couple of posts...
BuxomBabe-No a problem, you always make the wait worthwhile.

Following on from another thread about gloves I decided to break mine out!

Last edited:
Back