Burn baby burn! Texas on fire. 🔥

The Panhandle is the reason why Texas is still a red state. You're not talking about very many people relatively speaking, but those counties are literally 90% Republican.

Let's see how they like the all-but-nonexistent infrastructure they always vote for now.

The town of Canadian, TX was surrounded by fire on all sides
Residents were urged to evacuate. I hope all did.
The fire burned the entire town to the ground, from all reports.

Surreal videos of horses set loose from barns and just racing panicked down the Texas FM (Farm-to-Market) roads.

“Drill, baby drill”

“Burn, baby burn”.

You might be referencing it but, if not: Enron, the Texas company that loved to hate on California, celebrated when wildfires severely burned the state. "Burn baby burn!" was caught on tape.

The town of Canadian, TX was surrounded by fire on all sides
Residents were urged to evacuate. I hope all did.
The fire burned the entire town to the ground, from all reports.

Surreal videos of horses set loose from barns and just racing panicked down the Texas FM (Farm-to-Market) roads.

In all seriousness, this is a real tragedy. We Californians know how horrible it can be. 🖤

I refuse to accept there is a Canadian, Texas unless they have a Tim Horton's, a hockey rink and maple syrup.
It is (or at least was) a real town, named after the Canadian River, which supposedly got that name because two different groups of Quebecois traders happened to meet there.

One of the windiest places imaginable, and home to some of the largest wind farms in the nation.

The landscape is just very short prairie and bare dirt. I’m kind of surprised there’s enough vegetation to fuel wildfires.

Wait, that's all fake news coming out of Texas.

So is climate change, and the results of the 2020 Presidential election.

All that is just fake news by the MSM to cover up the fact that a convoy of pro-Trump truckers in Texas just won their civil war against Hunter Biden's Deep State.

First of all, what this poster says about Texas is completely false. Texas has been quicker to help each other after natural disasters and actually has recovered from them faster than many states. Houston had flooding and they recovered nicely. Louisiana had flooding and they were the ones begging for the handouts. I'm not saying they were wrong or Right? Because I'm not going to go there. I'm just saying this poster is completely bogus and dishonest on how what the Texas mindset works.

Second of all, the reason more of Texas is blue then used to be is because a bunch of transplants from California who were fleeing California because the high taxes and the insane regulations moved to Texas. It's California. That's in trouble not Texas. Texas will handle it.

And finally I find it absolutely appalling that when I see the liberal side of the conversations here I see. So much hate and vile language Spewed, it's disgusting. If President Biden were to die tomorrow most conservatives... True conservatives... Wouldn't be saying yeah he died good riddance. We would mourn the loss of a soul. We don't mock and laugh at people's suffering. But you on the left apparently do. You're just proving that you are a hateful spiteful sickening sick-minded bunch. And I'm sorry for you because that isn't any way to live.

That ^ work for Florida too.

🤬
Once again, Florida has not been a state that whines and complains whenever a disaster happens. They rebuild. They deal with it. I question The sanity of living in a place where it is literally just a target for natural disasters... But hey they love it there. You may not like the people you don't have to. But just because you aren't a redneck. Just because you are an elitist a-hole from a part of the country that has never dealt with reality because you have the government paying for everything and you have taxes out your ass. Just because you think you are better than people who live in Midwest and South.... It doesn't make it so. In fact, it's your states that whine the most about wanting more government money. It's your states that demand handouts. It's your states that are falling apart. And it's your States and your cities, those cities and states where you have consistently voted for liberal policy for decades, that are dying on the vine. So please don't bother mocking states where people actually are trying to move to because people are fleeing yours.

Once again, Florida has not been a state that whines and complains whenever a disaster happens. They rebuild. They deal with it. I question The sanity of living in a place where it is literally just a target for natural disasters... But hey they love it there. You may not like the people you don't have to. But just because you aren't a redneck. Just because you are an elitist a-hole from a part of the country that has never dealt with reality because you have the government paying for everything and you have taxes out your ass. Just because you think you are better than people who live in Midwest and South.... It doesn't make it so. In fact, it's your states that whine the most about wanting more government money. It's your states that demand handouts. It's your states that are falling apart. And it's your States and your cities, those cities and states where you have consistently voted for liberal policy for decades, that are dying on the vine. So please don't bother mocking states where people actually are trying to move to because people are fleeing yours.
No, you’re incredibly wrong again. Florida reaps federal dollars from FEMA after a tropical system.
https://www.fema.gov/press-release/...tance-supports-florida-recovery-hurricane-ian

They have to. Because God keeps saying "you people are moronic assholes" and sending them hurricanes. 😘
Do tell me... Who's the biggest moron. A person who sticks around in a part of the country they love because they love that part of the country and because they love the freedom, it affords them even if there's costs and risk involve. The ones who make calculated risks knowing that in doing that they also are gaining freedom....

Or is the biggest moron someone who lives in the state that doesn't have all these natural disasters, fact has abundance of wealth in nature... And keeps voting for liberal policies that destroy those resources, all in the name of saving the planet or being eco-friendly when in fact they actually destroy much of what's around them. One who continually votes for those who promote policies that raise taxes and cause crime increases and drug addiction increases and fentanyl abuse increases and homelessness increases. Ones who vote for the ones who end up consistently having more people living on the street using drugs, littering even the decent areas with old needles and human feces... And ones who keep voting for people who have policies who are raising the taxes and the restrictions and the legislations and the regulations and everything that makes government horrible to a point that people that have wealth and who have the businesses and who are generating jobs are fleeing the state?

Who is the biggest moron?

^
Definitely "not" an alt…

😑

🤣

🇺🇸

No, you’re incredibly wrong again. Florida reaps federal dollars from FEMA after a tropical system.
https://www.fema.gov/press-release/...tance-supports-florida-recovery-hurricane-ian
I didn't say they didn't get FEMA dollars... They pay taxes. They spend money in And on those agencies on a federal level, And much of that money has gone to states that have wasted it... ie liberal run States. So when a disaster hits, of course they are entitled to some of the money that the federal government took from them.

I'm not sure if you know that's how taxes work. Government doesn't magically create money. Take money away from those who earned it and give it away. Or spend it on themselves.

What I'm saying is that they aren't constantly whining and constantly complaining and saying we aren't getting handouts quick enough. They help one another. They work hard. They work together as a community. Communities across the state come together to help each other. And yes they do use federal dollars as well because they're not stupid. But they're not living on constant welfare from the government, unlike your liberal-run cities and states.

^
Definitely "not" an alt…

😑

🤣

🇺🇸
When you can dismiss those who present viewpoints and information that contradicts your own, And just dismiss them with a label... You have officially ceased to be able to practice critical thinking. All I have heard from you and others in this mentality is bumper stickers talking points and dismissal of those that you disagree with by terms like deplorables or alts.

It must be nice to just dismiss actual thought and in-depth analysis, simply go to a headline from agenda-driven news like CNN or MSNBC or NBC or CBS or NPR or PBS or... Amazing your bumper sticker thinkers own 90% of the media.

It must be nice to just shut your brain off and let CNN and the rest of your gods do your thinking for you.

If you were to interview people who support say Donald Trump or have supported his policies, You would find that it's not a monolithic group. Some like me do not like the man but understand that he was a useful tool for conservatives to get a conservative agenda through because he is a pragmatist and understood who was helping him. Others really like the guy. Others just can't stand liberals. But we don't simply label people and move on.

Then again one of your cornerstone organizations does exactly that and names themselves after that.... Moveon.org.

Good job at not being able to think or having to think.

Here in Texas we have something called "abbotization"
aka
"Greg Fiddles While Texas Burns!"
LJT0NRp.jpeg

Back