Build a nude body

hotjimmy

Virgin
Does anyone know of any websites or apps where you can design a nude female body ?. It would be great to play around with and make the breasts bigger/smaller etc and create the perfect female body to your own liking

I saw this in a movie once. Jodie Foster ends up shooting the guy.

SuvxC.gif

^^^
Photoshopped / altered.

(Sometimes he can't tell.) :D

Does anyone know of any websites or apps where you can design a nude female body ?. It would be great to play around with and make the breasts bigger/smaller etc and create the perfect female body to your own liking

are you fucking nuts? women are people, too. get the fuck over yourself.

are you fucking nuts? women are people, too. get the fuck over yourself.

Are you somehow unaware you are on a stroke story site?

Where almost every story is, on some level, about objectification of the human body?

"Women are people, too" is a as silly a concept in that context, as pointing out that shooting people is an objectively bad thing while everyone sitting next to you in a theater is watching a war movie.

Or quoting divorce statistics to people trying to read romance novels.

You seem to be in the wrong place.

Are you somehow unaware you are on a stroke story site?

Where almost every story is, on some level, about objectification of the human body?

"Women are people, too" is a as silly a concept in that context, as pointing out that shooting people is an objectively bad thing while everyone sitting next to you in a theater is watching a war movie.

Or quoting divorce statistics to people trying to read romance novels.

You seem to be in the wrong place.

I agree, most writers here are creating their fantasy woman and scenarios they dream about.
And I'm sure female writers are creating their own fantasy of what a man should look like as well.
This is a site where people create their sexual fantasies, and people come to read them as well. How is this a surprise to anybody?

try https://www.melitta.com very strange company, but might be able to help you. Stefan scholle is the CEO, just mention his name. google their adverts, very racey but only the google ones apparently.

presumably one can specify internal organs as well? in which case i want the heart from Joel Glazer (if it can be found) and the Lungs from Avram Glazer. The rest im not arsed about - Just assemble it and put it in my basket.

Back