Broke teen makes her doctor angry

xxxmachoxxx

Virgin
In an impoverished third world country, a teen girl is afraid she's sick and goes to the only doctor in town for a checkup. The doctor has a reputation for being a scumbag and a drinker, but there are no other options. Luckily, she is not sick but when the examination is over, she's humiliated by telling the slightly intoxicated doctor she is broke and cannot pay, offering to do odd jobs around the office. He's furious, since he himself is going broke as it is. He's already sold off what few drugs he had to local junkies and he's tired of being taken advantage of. He goes into his waiting room and asks if anyone wants to pay to fuck her. She is very reluctant and needs to be pressured into it, but eventually the doctor offers her body up for cheap to make her humiliation last. When her debt is finally paid, the doctor fucks her ass to make up for his trouble.

edited per comments.

Last edited:
So this story won’t fly and honestly I don’t get the appeal.

Won’t fly cause straight up rape is not allowed (and before anyone starts the big nonconsent vs rape debate, OP clearly uses the word Rape)

Also, she goes for a check up and nothing is wrong with her but since she can’t pay (which okay, I’ll assume this is a country that doesn’t have basic coverage) the doctor rapes her and then pimps her? Like what? The doctor is so pissed he can’t get paid for doing nothing but a check up he goes mad with rage and lust? Also a small town so these are probably people that know her.

normally I’d pitch how you can make this work in the guidelines but since this is your first post I doubt you’re going to be around long

This sounds horrible. And is really what many women all throughout the world suffer every day.

So this story won’t fly and honestly I don’t get the appeal.

Won’t fly cause straight up rape is not allowed (and before anyone starts the big nonconsent vs rape debate, OP clearly uses the word Rape)

Also, she goes for a check up and nothing is wrong with her but since she can’t pay (which okay, I’ll assume this is a country that doesn’t have basic coverage) the doctor rapes her and then pimps her? Like what? The doctor is so pissed he can’t get paid for doing nothing but a check up he goes mad with rage and lust? Also a small town so these are probably people that know her.

normally I’d pitch how you can make this work in the guidelines but since this is your first post I doubt you’re going to be around long
Well said

Thanks for writing all you did saving the rest of us from saying it.

plus the implied underage of "teen". Gotta at least stick a "barely legal" in front of that!

Back