British older office girl blackmailed and fucked by younger stud

Fastener

Virgin
Had some interest in this via pm but fizzled our so would like any input or continuation from where I have typed to please.....

Only two characters as yet and set in modern day Britain

Please add humiliation, bondage, public , tough sex, anal please

Carly

Brunette office girl in late thirties, brunette , fake tits , tanned , curvy

Gaz

Skinny 20 years old guy , really well hung , chavvy and a dominant nature, loves to humiliate

Carly sat propped against her head board in bed, her legs splayed apart one hand frantically rubbing her swollen clit, the hood sensitive to the touch causing electricity to flow directly to the erect tender nipples of her 36dd tits. The other hand caressing her neck and chest she emitted low moans and frantic grunts in turn as she sought orgasm.
The silver sheet bedspread was soaked in sweat and smelt of her sex juices . The phone between her legs illuminated the room , connected and on loud speaker as the rain of a dark early March evening rhythmically tapped the glazing .

“What are you doing slut ?” Said the detached voice.
“Playing with my pussy sir” she answered breathlessly .
“ whose pussy ? “ the voice snapped
“Yours “ she whispered,
“Yours what you fucking fat cunt?”
He hissed
Carly gulped and closed her eyes
“I am playing with your pussy sir “ she replied.
“Good, now I’m too busy to deal with a fat little slut like you tonight ,so lift the phone to your cunt and let me hear how fast you can finger that slit, remember what your doing tomorrow night? “

Carly lifted the phone obediently and held it to her womanhood , she slipped two fingers past her shaved swollen vulva and slid them breathlessly into her soaking Pussy, she arched expertly into them , grinding against them . Her volume increased and the speed brought a wail to her voice , her décolletage was soaking in sweat and she threw her head back as juices forced themselves past her crammed slit.

“Don’t you fucking dare come! “ he snapped, “ you only come when I’m there Carly , now stop , lick your fingers and tell me what your to do tomorrow night? “

Carly hesitantly stopped and caught her breath, she cleared her throat
“I’m to dress as ask , come round and suck your cock for an hour as you decide to fuck me or not”

“Good girl , now put those wet fingers in your mouth and lick them , then tell me why you are doing that ?”

Carly lifted the phone to her mouth and slowly licked her juices from her fingers, tasting the spritz of her wet cunt
“Because you own me now , I’ve known you a week and you own me, I’m your fuckdoll and you can do what you want “

“That’s right “ he sneered “ a week and already I own you, imagine what will happen to you over the next few months...now fuck off”

As the line disconnected , the room sank into darkness and carlys head span like it had every night since she had let Gaz slowly slink into her life.

Was it only a week since she had went out with her friends, as the bank holiday Saturday night ended and her friends slowly disseminated amongst the evening revellers and party goers heading home , she had tottered along to a taxi rank feeling rather pleased with herself. For a single girl in her late thirties, a career , her own flat and a car , she was definitely a catch for any upcoming man. Her red heels clicked against the pavement and she caught a reflection of herself on the window of a shop, her dress was tight body con , black and stretchy, looping deep over her cleavage , exposing her fake 36dd tits , pushed up by a black lacy bra , and was short exposing the tops of her thighs, a wide belt held her tummy flat ,cinched tightly and accenting her curvaceous arse . Her fake eyelashes and red lips drew attention to her full mouth and contoured cheeks and her hair hung in a burnished red shoulder bob, glistening in the streetlights. A pvc choker and wide hooped earrings framed her décolletage and She knew she was sexy. She knew the effect her walk held over lads who offered drinks and dates and meals out but truthfully she enjoyed the games she played . A tease of a look here , a restrained kiss here and back home to give herself what she really wanted .

The big thick ten inch dildo sat in the top drawer of her bedside cupboard and with its suction cup planted against the wall she would fuck that rubber cock harder than any man ever had or thought she could.

The evenings alcohol had loosened her inhibitions but also her bladder and as she strolled along she felt the familiar pressure of water building. She looked around slowly, bending at the waist pulling down the hem of her dress as if to force the water to stop as it rumbled in her insides. Gasping slightly she saw an alley behind a closed club and with quick short steps clicked into the darkness, her thighs clasped together as she wriggled the dress up and dropped her handbag in haste.

Come on come on she said as she fiddled with the tiny silk panties , wrenching them downwards and around her ankles she nearly tripped as she stepped into a back door recess and using the wall for support squatted down , the cold night air icing against her shaven vulva , with deep breaths she grunted and squeezed as drips emerged them finally a torrent of clear liquid splashed out. She gasped in relief and opened her legs wider to prevent herself watering her shoes . The stream slowed to splashes as a door opened slowly and slammed shut further along. In shock Carly dried instantly and awaited as the fall of heavy steps headed her way. Stopping in the moonlight a slender male figure , young, barely in his twenties whistled as he locked the door, he paused to light a cigarette before she heard the unmistakeable sound of a zipper being undone .
The man seemed to take forever as he slowly disentangled the best part of a foot long cock from the fabric of his boxers and two handed he began to piss into a drain.

Carly slowly melted against the wall, her breath caught in her throat as her head span. Her cheeks flushed as she attempted to slow her breathing without daring to make a sound. The man finished and put away his horse Like appendage and took a long draw of his smoke. As he stepped away , a security light activated and a bright white light flooded the alley.

Instantly he turned and saw her squatting , legs apart and skirt around her waist , her pussy exposed and a dark puddle streaming over the concrete step.
Carly watched in horror and mouthed no , no as he pulled a phone from his pocket and quickly flashed a burst of photographs.

His young , thin face sneered above her.
“You dirty cow! You’ve just pissed in that door way haven’t you?”

“No , no well yes I did but I can explain , it’s not what it looks like, honestly , I just really needed to go and I’ve had a lot to drink and I’m so sor...” she stammered out in haste as she quickly stepped back into her panties and smoothed down her dress.

“Right shut up now , I’m phoning the police , I don’t get paid enough to wipe the piss up from dirty old cows Like you”

“Old? I’m not fucking old, I’m 37 and I’m..” she stormed

He opened the phone again and thrust it towards her.
“Shut the fuck up , or I’ll put this on face book and see who wants to see you piss like a tramp!?” He hissed.

Carly stepped back In shock .

The younger man put his hands on his head in frustration and breathed out deeply.

“Look I’ve had a really shitty night, I’m not long out of jail, and this is the only job I can get , i get spoke to likevshit by posh middle aged bitches like you all night for minimum wage and I need this job to pay the rent on my flat , cause I’ve no where else to go, the last thing I need is to clean that up...”

Carly swallowed slowly,
“Listen , if that’s the case..” she reached for her handbag and opened it

“ I don’t want your fucking money , I want you to clean it up!”

They stared locked together in a monent if attrition until finally Carly relented

“Fine, open back up and get me a mop”

“ I can’t, the doors locked and if I open up again the alarms will go off, I don’t know the codes”

Again a long silence ensued.

“Well a gentleman would give me his t shirt or a sock or anything “ Carly grumbled .

The man stared at her with new eyes.

“ you know, your not in bad nick for an older chick, and as much as the idea of making you mop that up with your panties in your mouth appeals to me, I’ll do you a deal, it’s bank holiday tomorrow , and I’ll be rushed off my feet, you come and work with me tomorrow darling and I’ll let you off with pissing in my pubs back door? Who does that sound? “

The morning after......

Carly sighed as she
looked in the full length mirror of her flat hallway , she couldn’t believe she was doing this and she was half tempted to text back “go fuck your self you bastard “ . Just as she reached for the phone , a text sprang onto it and quickly quelled any thoughts of rebellion in her mind.

A cropped image of her squatting , legs akimbo mid piss stream with her hands out in horror showed . Annotated with the text “be here at 6 . Sharp. Or this goes on Facebook unedited . “
She gulped in defeat and checked the time. 5 : 20.

She had staggered home in a taxi after her encounter , drunk and feeling vulnerable after a stranger had seen her wet cunt and cut her to the bone with his remarks. But sleep hadn’t came easily , she had reached for the suction dildo and rang her tongue over it’s thick girth , tracing her lips around its artificial head. Her tongue snaked out and she licked its full length. She reached for a bottle of lube from the drawer and rose, going into to her ensuite toilet before stepping into the tiled shower, she fastened The 10 inch dildo to the wall and Squirting lube into her manicured hand , she wanked it wet before turning and removing her panties. Leaning against the opposite wall she shuffled backwards , slowly parting her arse cheeks , she felt the tip of her rubber lover slide against her labia. Reaching behind , Carly placed the cock end at pressure against her opening and spitting into her hand she rubbed the last vestiges of the lube against her wetness. With a low growl she inched backwards gasping at the stretch of her sex. Pausing slightly to accommodate the girth, she drew more accustomed to the filling and began to work her hips slowly taking more and more. With her eyes closed Carly fucked herself with more urgency and passion until finally she felt the cold tile smacking against her arse cheeks. The dildo stimulated her harder and better than any man ever had , no premature ejaculation, no niceties just a fast hard stretching. Carly pounded her self harder and harder her arse making a dull wet drum beat against the wet shower wall. She closed her eyes as she felt climax building and leaned further over, hands against the floor , her hair falling about her face. She moaned. More animal than human and imagined a faceless stranger , slamming into her. Grasping her hair and slapping her arse and tits without mercy . He called her names,
“Fuck it you fat cunt!” He sneered as Gaz’s face flashed before her .
Her legs went weak and she stretched them backwards, pointing her toes , enjoying the burns in her ham strings as she was split into two by the massive rubber cock. It was banging up into what felt like her cervix and she closed her eyes again. That cock he had pulled out, long and thick , it’s width enormous flashed before her . No she moaned as she rocked back , the orgasm building within her, no , not him. She begged but her cunt had other ideals and the crescendo of wailing peaked with the beginning of liquid leaking from the seal of her sex. Fuck , she was coming she thought. More than that as she continued to piston herself against the wall. She was squirting !!

With a howl she flung her head backwards and exploded in orgasm , thin rivulets of sweat ran over her shoulders and down her spine , pooling in a wet mess on her dark crevices. The long legs , tanned and slender , shook as the final trembles passed from her clit and Her breathing eased to controllable level. Disturbed by her thoughts she sought solace in the shower and scrubbed away her sex sweat with a foamy lather . After the shower she had clambered satisfied but still with trepidation into her wide bed. Sleep hadn’t come easily , wether it was the alcohol or the ill feeling of future repurcussions she was unsure , but either or the arrogant face of Gaz still came before her through out the night. Old, fat, dirty cow, he had cut her to the quick. At 37 she was in more than decent shape. She ran as much as she could and went to the gym religiously to maintain her figure. She had a good job , her own home, her own car , the built in wardrobes of her bedroom held a clothing collection the envy of her friends. She was quite the catch and now she found herself blackmailed by a chavvy ex jail bird into working a shift with him now to make amends for her weak Bladder.....

Please continue from here

Thanks in advance

Back