Bridal fantasies

I’ve always wondered how many people have sex on their wedding night. I’d think that, even if I weren’t asexual, I wouldn’t have sex on my wedding night, since I’d be so tired from all the festivities.
My ex-wife was far too drunk on our wedding night to have sex, just managed to get out of her dress and fell asleep. I never did get to screw her in her dress although the guy she cuckolded me with did.

6806.jpg
He is going to love sinking nice and deep into that tight little love box! She is beautiful and some pretty eyes!

My ex-wife was far too drunk on our wedding night to have sex, just managed to get out of her dress and fell asleep. I never did get to screw her in her dress although the guy she cuckolded me with did.
Wow! That’s hot! My wife and I want to renew our wedding vows. For our second wedding night I’d love nothing more than for another man to be waiting for us at our hotel room. My newly renewed bride takes off her panties. Hikes up her wedding dress. Then he fucks her!

Something about a properly dressed bride gets my juices flowing….sometimes the vision evokes lustful feelings and other times jealousy!

Does anyone else find brides/ bridal fantasies highly erotic?

View attachment 2237051
I would love to see you in a satin wedding dress. I have a fetish for satin and nylon and you are a gorgeous young lady.

Back